Remote Graphic Design Jobs
- Chili Piper
- Director of Content Marketing at Chili Piper
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyFulltime
POSTED Nov 20
Director of Content Marketing at Chili Piper at Chili Piper
Director of Content Marketing
The Director of Content Marketing will produce compelling and relevant content that delivers thought leadership, engagement, traffic and leads, driving acquisition and customer retention.
The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a strong writing background, excellent story-telling skills, and relevant experience developing content that appeals to revenue professionals (i.e. sales, marketing, customer success, etc.). You will have a working knowledge of SEO, so that content you and your team develop is optimized for search terms that lead folks to Chili Piper’s website, calls to action, etc.
To be successful, you’ll create a clearly defined content marketing strategy as well as relevant content, managing scalable, performance-driven campaigns that engage, educate and service our customers throughout their lifecycle.
The Director of Content Marketing will have a keen sense of what types of messages, stories, conversations, and engagement models make sense with different audiences, roles, and levels in marketing, sales and customer success teams.
Your goals are to drive the growth of marketing qualified leads, pipeline, and revenue as part of our demand generation efforts. You will promote Chili Piper’s offerings, making it the preferred choice among revenue teams across the many industries that we serve.
- Develop a content marketing strategy for Chili Piper that drives brand awareness, sales enablement, lead generation, customer engagement, sales and customer retention
- Develop editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan/calendar to meet the business objectives at reasonable cost
- Demonstrate working knowledge of SEO. You should be able to talk shop about the domain rating of an inbound link with contextual relevance and semantically-matched anchor text.
- Create, write and produce compelling and relevant content that supports the roll-out of new products and features and drives thought leadership and product understanding through blog posts, press commentary, whitepapers, infographics and social media posts
- Develop industry and account-specific content to drive account-focused KPIs
- Lead content creation, review, and publishing of marketing conference / trade show materials, sales / pitch decks, emails, newsletters, product brochures, landing pages, videos, webinars, infographics, blogs
- Liaise with PR partners to develop story themes and byline topics
- Track key market trends and competitive messages to influence the content creation strategy and create the necessary content to address key trends and competitive positioning with POVs, insights, proactive statements, strategic stories, etc.
- You’re up for the challenge. When others want to run for the hills, you want to dive deeper.
- You’re ready to make your mark by writing the story to be told about the next generation of sales and marketing tools with a company that’s not afraid to break the rules.
- You’re human-centered to the core. You truly understand people and are fueled to deliver content tailored to suit their needs.
- You get sh*t done. You’ve worked with small, scrappy teams and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- This isn’t your first rodeo. You have experience creating and managing high-quality content to support B2B marketing teams.
What You Bring To The Team
- 8+ years of marketing experience, including strong strategic planning and content development in the sales and marketing tool space required
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar discipline; advanced degree preferred
- Skill using multiple techniques to advance marketing and business development objectives: client engagement, written communication, thought leadership, website, digital and social media, proposal development, public relations, market research, client relationship management, and measurement and analytics, among others
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Excellent knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and Hubspot with the ability to identify, develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive informed decision making and refining social media and content strategies
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and express them clearly; superior written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced knowledge of digital and traditional marketing, B2B, communications planning, graphic standards, corporate identity management and internet/mobile publishing
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all-hands meeting on Zoom
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
Share this Job Share
- Rickhouse Media
- Media Editor
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyContract
POSTED Sep 22
Media Editor at Rickhouse Media
Rickhouse Media is looking to build a network of Media Editors, who are passionate about defining the future of online video advertising and are willing to engage remotely, on a project basis.
The media editors will design and deliver motion graphics, for notable digital advertisers, whilst ensuring quality and brand consistency as well as optimization for video/web/social media dissemination.
What’s on Offer:
- A chance to flex your creativity and create cutting edge footage for some of the most disruptive brands in the world
- An opportunity to have your work seen by millions of people
- Compensation: Competitive as per industry standards
Share this Job Share
- UI/UX designer for interface design
- Europe OnlyFulltime
POSTED Sep 22
UI/UX designer for interface design at EasyPractice
EasyPractice is a SaaS-platform that enables clinicians and therapists to handle all their administrative work. We're growing steadily and have more than 25.000 users on our platform (primarily spread across Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the UK).
Most of your work will involve shaping new features both small and large ones. How you want to shape a feature is up to you. If you like prototyping in software like Sketch or Figma that is great. If you feel more comfortable doing it in frontend code, then that is great too. You’ll be given the freedom to work the way you like.
Shaping new features includes:
- Prototype: Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design. Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs.
- Design: Design simple, elegant, user-centric experiences that delight users.
- Ease-of-use: EasyPractice is all about a user-friendly approach to managing your business as a clinic or practitioner. Easy-of-use is the single most important parameter for us, so having an eye for that is extremely important.
- Consistency: Create experiences that are consistent with other parts of our platform in the way they look and feel.
- Contextual design thinking: Be able to think about how a feature interacts with other features across our platform.
We use mainly Bootstrap and Tailwind CSS as frontend tools. Here is a short summary of the tech-stack we use at EasyPractice: PHP, Laravel, VueJS, Sass, Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS, MySQL, Apache, GitHub, Slack. It's an advantage if you know your way around frontend code, but it's not required.
EasyPractice is a remote-first company and we try to structure ourselves so everyone can work from where they like. We have a co-working space (www.24labs.dk) in Copenhagen where you can work from (you'll get your own desk and a great lunch if you choose to), but employees can essentially work from anywhere. This means that most of our communication will happen in Slack where we write, call and share our screen when we need to talk.
Some of the benefits of working at EasyPractice includes:
- You get the freedom to decide your own working hours.
- You'll have a lot of say in the final outcome of the stuff we develop.
- You'll be able to work from anywhere.
- Once a year we do a meetup where we fly everyone to a destination for an extended period and spend some time together.
We hope you'll consider applying for this position 🙂
Share this Job Share
- Agency In The Wild
- Visual Designer
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyContract
POSTED Sep 22
Visual Designer at Agency In The Wild
At Agency In The Wild, we deliver brand strategy, design and growth to high growth businesses. Our mission is to bring together fearless thinkers and doers from around the world, to transform the way we build and launch ideas at speed. We believe that all good things are wild and free so we operate 100% remote. 100% independently.
If that sounds good, we've taken on a bunch of new projects, and are looking for a passionate, uncompromising visual designer to join and grow our team.
You will be a strong voice. Involved in all aspects of the business. Working on multiple client projects from the West Coast, to London and the Middle East. You are passionate about design systems. Love digital tools and rapid prototyping. Understand the value of solving problems as much as you do about the power of execution.
There is no limit to your potential growth in this role. Starting with this initial brief:
- Help us participate in our Brand Sprint workshops with clients.
- Help us create brand identities, including logos, brand systems, marketing materials, decks, business cards, and other collateral materials that are detailed, unique and inspiring.
- Help us design user-centered interaction models, wireframes and screen mockups for websites and digital products for our clients.
- Help us source images (photos and video footage)
- Help us with social media production work for existing and new clients.
- Help us package and organize all brand delivery assets for our new clients.
- Help us create unique content for our Agency In The Wild's socials.
- Help us evolve our internal design processes and brand.
- Help us juggle multiple projects while staying on track with little supervision
- Help us effectively manage timelines and expectations by joining us on our sprint planning and staying on top of our project management systems.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or similar
- 2-3 years of experience as a Visual Designer, or similar
- A complete portfolio of beautiful visual design examples – we want to see results!
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite's InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, as well as Figma, and Miro
- A solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Extensive experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends
- Excellent communication, and project management skills
You can read more about our brand thinking philosophy here: https://medium.com/agency-in-the-wild-mag/what-is-brand-thinking-3111543cfc61
We are also a Miro partner agency: https://miro.com/miroverse/profile/agency-in-the-wild
Our Brand Sprint process is core to what we do and is as much a product as our client work.
Every time we run it with our clients, we share it with the design community, a vital part of our constant evolution as an agency.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job Application Form.
- Short Interview.
- Full Interview.
- Evaluation and Decision on Hire.
Share this Job Share