POSTED May 18
Copywriter for B2B lead generation at Scopify AI
Scopify.ai (www.scopify.ai) is a fast growing AI based lead generation tech company in Canada. We're on a mission to build a powerful AI platform which can predict, qualify and close leads for clients. We recently raised our first round from various VCs in the valley. We aim to grow 5-10X next year before we raise a Series A, as we continue to expand usage of our platform, which is currently being used by clients globally.
The Opportunity We're looking for an experienced content writer who excels in market research and writes powerful emails that triggers the receiver to respond. The ideal candidate is very passionate about campaign success and has a natural desire to learn, analyze, and constantly improve performance. Your ability to sell the targeted B2B product/service to the chosen niche with strong yet short cold emails.
This is a long-term, remote position. A reliable internet connection is required. We offer a base pay + performance-based commission.
-Ability to sell the targeted service to the chosen niche with strong yet short cold emails and Linkedin messages.
- Ability and experience communicating technical concepts into plain language.
- Create original content that is easy-to-read, emotionally rich, makes complex topics simple and boasts attention-grabbing openers -Write cold emails that get 10x better open and response rates than the industry standard Craft a full campaign of emails that can be used to start conversations with the C-suite, and scalably generate new business -Be a subject matter experts and data analyst to conceptualize and write new content with aim of achieve conversions -Each template will comprise of an intro mail & 4-5 follow ups on emailand LinkedIn. Ensure consistency of tone and style across all executions -Review campaign performance, strategize with the internal team on potential areas of improvement (content), and present that to the customer -Follow existing processes and identify areas of improvement (content wise)
What you’ll be doing
-Drafting copy of all kinds. Maybe you have an email funnel to work on, or you’re writing copy for multiple channels.
-Brainstorming with the team. You’ll have regular meetings with the our data team, clients, and other team members, coming up with new, creative ideas for content and campaigns and bouncing those ideas off everyone else. This could be coming up with new ideas for an email funnel or linkedin campaigns.
-Receiving (and, occasionally giving) feedback. The first draft is never the last, and you’ll be receiving lots of comments in Google Docs from the team. You’ll go in, rewrite your copy, and send it off again. And you’ll be leaving similar comments on others’ work, too—everything is a team effort.
Who we’re looking for
-You have a good eye for marketing copy that sells. You have that instinct that tells you what works well in marketing, whether email, direct mail or online advertisements. You instinctively “get” the link between product value and customer needs, even when the customer might not. You’ve always been curious about what makes people tick, and love turning that into an engaging story that calls them to action.
-You’re a prioritizing multi-tasker with a sense of urgency. You’re a highly organized problem-solver. You know how to prioritize multiple projects, adapt quickly when the scope changes—because it often will—and thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
-You want—need—to make things better. You are constantly looking at ways to improve processes and add efficiencies. Your instinct is to document everything so others can follow your path to greatness.
-You’re an exceptional communicator. You know how to inspire and be heard. You know the importance of communication, especially when to speak up and when to listen. You aren’t afraid to ask questions and get clarity when you need it, and you’re quick to respond when someone needs your help.
-You’re self-motivated and can work independently. Once you are confident in what you need to do, you can run with it and don’t need a lot of direction. You have strong self-structure and discipline and have worked remotely either currently or in the past so you know the benefits and the challenges.
-You do your best work when collaborating with others. While you work independently, you don’t silo yourself, and are always eager to learn more and share with the team. You’re eager to get feedback, synthesize it into a course of action, then perfect your copy with the help of your team.
-You can effectively work remotely. You have strong self-structure and discipline, and have worked remotely either currently or in the past, so you know the benefits and the challenges.
Required qualifications and skills:
-Have at least 3 years of B2B writing or copywriting experience
-Experience with journalism, market research, legal writing, or other types of qualitative analysis
-Sharp critical thinking skills and the ability to distil complex information to a concise core message
Brownie points if you:
-Have worked in sales, and already know a thing or two about “inside sales”
-Like to cold email strangers for fun
-Know about SaaS, software, and technical industries
-Can write a killer cold email that impresses us
This is a part-time, project-based role with the potential of becoming full-time, based on performance. Our best writers will always have the opportunity for additional projects, and even full-time offers.
POSTED May 18
Creative Copywriter at Spritz Finance
Spritz Finance is hiring a part-time Creative Copywriter, who will match our vision with voice, turning the values of our DeFi bill pay platform and community into polished text and content, perfectly crafted for our audience to engage with.
- MIN. 3-5years experience in copywriting, min. 6 months specifically in the fintech space (preference given for web3 / crypto experience)
- early stage startup experience directly in-house/through a creative agency
- crypto and defi enthusiasm
- needs to be willing to be online ~3days from 9:30 am-12:30pm ET to maximize overlap with globally distributed team (GMT-7 - GMT+2)
Not required (but a plus):
- web3 and/or blockchain professional experience, and being a user of crypto and DeFi-related apps
Please, make sure to submit a portfolio - applications without one will not be considered.
Intro to Spritz Finance
spritz.finance lets users of defi connect their on-chain financial lifestyle with their real world personal finance needs.
Millions of defi users are already using crypto protocols to invest their paycheck, earn yield, and take out loans. Yet they must rely on a traditional checking account to receive their paycheck and pay their credit card, while earning 0% on their funds in the meantime.
Spritz Finance changes this by letting defi users directly pay their existing bills—such as their Chase Sapphire credit card—directly from the defi protocols that they're already invested in. We will support a variety of smart contract platforms (blockchains) and defi protocols. We're starting with Sushiswap and Aave on Polygon and Avalanche.
Our initial product lets our users pay their credit card bills directly from their high yield defi accounts. We'll soon add capabilities to directly deposit to these protocols.
Our vision is to be the guiding hand for all users of defi, regardless of platform or protocol—making sure they're getting the yield they signed up for, identifying the best opportunities, and helping them use their funds for their most important real-world needs.
What we're looking for
You will be our first Creative Copywriter, and as such you will match our vision with voice, turning the values of our DeFi bill pay platform and community into polished text and content, perfectly crafted for our audience to engage with.
The ideal candidate is an experienced, customer-centric and creative copywriter, with personal enthusiasm for crypto and web3. We have recently soft launched our MVP prototype, and we are very focused on driving customers to try our product.
As we are a small, growing and global team, you are flexible & can pivot on the fly, empathetic, and proactive in communication, and in shaping our culture and values. You have experience in self-management cross-functionally, in a remote-first environment. You’re never tired of learning.
- Write and maintain a variety of copy and content for Spritz’s potential and current users, including marketing materials, educational resources, and more.
- Focus on making complex and technical topics simple and approachable for all audiences
- Create copy for a variety of channels, including website, email, social media, paid ads, blog and help center articles, product related copy, and more
- Have a keen attention to detail and an understanding for our users
- Engage with high level strategic projects like creative briefs, content mapping, brand messaging frameworks, optimization/A/B testing, and more
- Set metrics and data to inform and validate the messaging
- 3-5years experience in copywriting, min. 6 months specifically in the fintech space (preference given for web3 / crypto experience)
- Early stage startup experience directly in-house/through a creative agency
- Big plus: web3 and/or blockchain professional experience & being a defi user
- Remote and flexible work environment
- Join an experienced founding team (MIT, Y Combinator)
- Huge impact on Spritz’s future success
Spritz is founded by Chris Sheehan, a repeat founder whose previous company—WorldCover, an insuretech operating across emerging markets—was funded by Y Combinator, Index Ventures, Greylock and other global investors. Chris studied Computer Science and Finance at MIT (undergrad) before spending 8 years as a quantitative portfolio manager at several NYC based investment funds.
Our advisors work with us weekly, from organizations like YC, IDEO, Ledger Prime, Blocknative, and Freedom Robotics.
If you love being part of a cross-cultural, global team, you are welcome here! We are all thriving to learn from each other & get better at what we do!
Contact if Interested
Zsuzsanna Gedeon - firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTED May 18
Technical writer at Metabase
If this role seems interesting, irrespective of your location or identities, please reach out.
Even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team. We'd love to hear from you.
Metabase is the easiest way for people to get insights from their data, from tiny startups who get up and running quickly to major corporations with tens of thousands of users. That's why people love us.
We bring data tools with the elegance and simplicity of consumer products to the crufty world of enterprise business intelligence. We provide an opinionated open source starting point for how companies should measure, analyze and share their data, which is used by tens of thousands of companies.
We're looking for a technical writer to help bring our documentation and educational content to the next level. Our reference and learning materials are the primary way people learn how to make the most of Metabase, and we want somebody to ensure these materials are correct, comprehensive, and easy to use. Our Open Source edition will always be free, so in addition to helping our customers, you'll be contributing to software used by tens of thousands of organizations around the world.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Technical writing is an interesting discipline in that it attracts people from varied backgrounds. You don't need tech writing experience to apply; if you have related writing or technical experience, and think you'd have fun with the job, we'd love to hear from you. One way to gut check this: read through some of our documentation and learn articles. Do you want to write these? How would you help us improve?
- Document new features.
- Update and revise existing documentation as Metabase evolves.
- Put together tutorials people can use to make the most of Metabase.
- Write articles that help people level up in business intelligence.
- Write troubleshooting guides to get people unstuck.
- Interview subject matter experts to capture product and domain information.
- If you're interested: record and publish videos of how to use features.
- Enjoy learning. You should be able to handle a lot of new information, and be able to contextualize it in a way that gives an advantage to the next person who approaches the material.
- Have a bias toward shipping.
- Structure workdays effectively. You'll get plenty of feedback and support, but you'll be expected to take assignments from start to finish.
- Worry more about the big picture than the details. Typos aren't great, but they're easy to fix.
- Give, and engage with, constructive feedback.
- Understand there is more than one good way to deliver information.
- Are comfortable working in public. Metabase is open source, so you'll give and receive criticism online.
- Enjoy helping people. This is a big one.
Skills and experience
- Can point us to writing that represents your best work.
- Know Markdown, HTML, and CSS.
- Have worked with a static site generator.
- Have worked with Git and Github before.
- Skills you don't need: experience with analytics, coding, SQL.
We're a global team (50% outside of the US), fully distributed (from Taiwan to California), who gets things done asynchronously, with plenty of uninterrupted time, supporting each other to do the best work of our careers.
We're relentlessly user-focused and believe in building long-term value, not short-term hacks. And we just raised a $30M Series B to take our approach to the next level for years to come.
- Blog content writer digital design related (native english required)
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyFulltime
POSTED May 18
Blog content writer digital design related (native english required) at Icons8
Hi! We're Icons8, we create graphics and tools (icons, sounds, photos and desktop software for design) that our community loves. Search Twitter for Icons8 to find out what people say about us.
We are looking for an english content writer to join our friendly blog crew.
This position is a full-time job, and it's fully remote with flexible working days and hours.
- what is interesting to our community,
- what is happening in the field of digital design
Formulate ideas and create interesting content for our corporate blog website.
- Excellent written English.
- 3+ years of working experience in copywriting, journalism, possibly text blogging.
- Knowledge and genuine interest in creating up-to-date and efficient visual content, you are definitely familiar with terms like “Figma”, “UX’, “prototype”, “vector”.
- Experience of using some copywriting tools for text checking.
- Understanding what tone of voice is and how to stick to it while maintaining the creative individuality of the text.
- Knowledge of how to follow SEO best practices which will be provided to you.
- You should like both people and technology. You should love the global trend that they are strongly integrated with each other
- Initiative. It's a position to learn and try new stuff together.
We have a fairly detailed feeling of who will suit us for this position:
- уou must either have a real experience as designer or have managed/participated a product design team before
- you have at least one golden bullet in your portfolio that is relevant to the topic of our blog
- Work on the blog website from top 3000 with 2 million visitors per month.
- Get guidance from the experienced content professionals and join the great team.
- Enjoy a positive-thinking atmosphere and colleagues who value trust, freedom and collaboration.
- Opportunity for promotion to an editor (if you have any interest in that).
- Positive thinking: we don't push, blame, or threaten. We do not believe that people are born lazy, nor we need to intimidate them to death to make them do something.
- Freedom: each of us work completely remotely, without reference to a specific place of residence.
- Trust: our employees work whenever they want, but you need to work 35 hours a week and be on the daily standup.
- Collaboration: we do everything together, we call each other and work on the tasks together.
- More about us: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/bdd5yze0k1f8aif2irf1y/Welcome-to-Icons8.paper?dl=0&rlkey=89j2hcvnqiq5ljbmudg69fcyu
In the cover letter, please:
Briefly introduce yourself in English and explain why you want to get this position and make a sarcastic comment about our job ad.
Send your applications to email@example.com
*Be ready to fulfill a short written test task.
- [Internship] Remote Gaming Content Writer / Copywriter
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyInternship
POSTED May 18
[Internship] Remote Gaming Content Writer / Copywriter at Sekg
When you apply, please make sure your heading reads as follows: “I actually read the instructions”
Are you a gamer passionate in writing eager to work and learn in a fast growing tech startup based in Barcelona? Have you ever dreamed of becoming an important part of the success of a videogame and the enjoyment of players?
This is your place!
About the company
Sekg is a startup dedicated to experience analytics for good. Currently its major product is Antidote.gg, an early stage game launcher where companies and gamers merge into a single awesome community. Companies can create early stage communities, understand players’ experience, improve and publish their games. Players have curated access to games at an early stage and become an important part of the development. A single platform to create and enjoy the very best, most amazing experiences, ever.
Let’s fight the Sword Master together!
Learn and become a full time Junior Content Marketing Writer in just 6 months.
Help the Marketing Department team and be responsible for most written content for B2B and B2C targets.
B2B target: Game developers and publishers
- Work very closely with our UX department to create valuable and actionable content based on their
- Game UX professionals’ points/problems, interests and needs.
- Monitoring multiple resources and channels to identify new topics to write about.
- Biweekly Newsletter highlighting key news and highlighting a piece of our own content.
B2C target : Game testers
- Create the base content that will be used to be fragmented into different social media pieces.
- Collaborate with the video producer and editor to make sure we can turn all written content to shorter audiovisual pieces for ease of consumption on social media.
- Help identifying trends in the gaming industry that players will enjoy and look for.
- Weekly newsletter highlighting key news and highlighting a piece of our own content, giveaways, new features, etc.
- Be seriously fun.
- Love and passion for video games (any genre).
- Know what MMO, RPG, MOBA, LoL, OW and Alex Chen have in common (Knowledgeable about gaming jargon).
- Proficient in English. Good communication and excellent writing skills.
- Experience with SEO and knowing how to optimize long form pieces of content for best ranking.
- Experience in Wordpress blog posting, SEO Yoast, etc.
- Copywriting skills for engagement and knowing how to write based on who is our audience and their needs/interests/problems.
- Being able to identify good keywords to optimize content for.
- Fast learner.
- Comfortable with fast-paced environments where unexpected amazing new challenges appear every day.
Proficient in English.
Remotely, which means you can be in Barcelona or anywhere in the universe (if you can connect to the internet).
All job offers start with a 60-day trial to make sure that we’re the right fit for each other.
If you're interested, please submit the following:
- A link to your resume in PDF format with the following naming convention: Lastname.Firstname.Gaming-Content-Writer.pdf
- Details of your Gaming Content Writer experience
Your answer to this questions:
- if you were in a video game, what character would you be and why
- What does this quote mean to you personally? “A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” ― Jane McGonigal, Reality is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World
Submissions should go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be looking for people who can format their submission in a way that makes it easy for us to review. Remember, in content marketing you want to help make it as easy on the client as possible!
POSTED May 18
Content Writer at 100ms
100ms is looking for a Technical Writer to join the team. Your role will be to write and maintain excellent documentation on 100ms and webRTC to help developers and businesses succeed.
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
100ms allows shipping live conferencing application time in days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business. We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video infrastructure at Facebook and Hotstar.
About The Role
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team. At 100ms we think that developer experience is a critical part of the product, and great documentation is essential to great developer experience. Your role will involve writing and maintaining excellent documentation about 100ms and webRTC to help developers and companies achieve success.
- Author and edit guides focused on educating developers on how to build with 100ms and webRTC. Create deep technical content that helps teams migrate to 100ms.
- Support product teams in creating excellent reference documentation.
- Document new features in collaboration with engineers, as well as maintain and improve existing documentation.
- Work closely with the product teams to understand 100ms, the new features being worked on, and the engineering decisions and tradeoffs. Be able to communicate the same to the 100ms community and customers through documentation.
- Work closely with the developer relations and community team on content and resources.
- Be a part of the 100ms community and help to grow it.
- Strong writing and editorial skills.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams including engineering, design, product management, developer relations, and marketing.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for team offsite events Being organized & communicating proactively.
- Prior experience in a technical writing role or experience with similar roles/responsibilities.
Good To Have
- Software engineering experience with web APIs and frontends.
- Good understanding of software engineering fundamentals since software engineers are a key audience for our documentation. Experience with webRTC, HLS, video technologies, and application development.
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience working with open source technology in an enterprise.
- Previous experience with SaaS content marketing.
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing startup.
- You'll work with a team across the globe with experience in video products at places like Facebook and Hotstar.
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals.
- You'll work on problems for wide-ranging product lines at scale.
POSTED May 18
Technical Writer at Cohere
On this team, you’ll get to work with one of the leading AI and NLP teams in the world, work on a fast-growing product, and contribute to the company culture.
We’re a small, diverse team working at the cutting edge of machine learning. At Cohere, our mission is to build machines that understand the world and to make them safely accessible to all. Language is at the crux of this, but it can be difficult and expensive to parse the syntax, semantics, and context that all work together to give words meaning. The Cohere platform provides access to Large Language Models through its APIs that read billions of web pages and learn to understand the meaning, sentiment, and intent of the words we use in a richness never seen before.
We recently raised our Series B, signed a multi-year partnership with Google Cloud, and we are focused on bringing our technology to market. We will partner with customers so they can build natural language understanding and generation into their products with just a few lines of code.
We’re ambitious — we believe our technology will fundamentally transform how industries interact with natural language. And we have the technical chops to back it up - Cohere’s CEO, Aidan Gomez, is a co-author of the groundbreaking paper “Attention is all you need”, (over 23k citations) and was previously part of Google Brain. Our entire technical team is world-class.
We are focused on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment so that all of our team members can thrive. We welcome kind and brilliant people to our team, from wherever they come.
Why This Role?
On this team, you’ll get to work with one of the leading AI and NLP teams in the world, work on a fast-growing product, and contribute to the company culture.
Please Note: We have offices in Toronto, Palo Alto, and London but embrace being remote-first! There are no restrictions on where you can be located for this role.
As a Technical Writer, You Will
- Create documentation and guides that make it easy for customers to get started using our products and leverage advanced capabilities
- Delve into analytics and identify opportunities for improvements to existing content
- Collaborate with Design and Product to marry great visualization with great copy
- Dive deep into the product and collaborate with ML and Engineering to make our platform more approachable to new users
- Write and edit friendly, clear UI text for new product features
- Collaborate with the team to plan content for major product releases and events
You May Be a Good Fit If
- You have previously written for a developer audience
- You love technology, can dive into the technical nature of Cohere, and learn on the job
- You can communicate effectively with Engineering, ML, and Product teams
- You have great user empathy, ranging from developers to non-technical users
- You have a keen eye for detail in your work
- You can edit existing work or create new copy with input from stakeholders
- You can embrace a fast-paced, iterative work environment and work on deadlines
- You have experience with APIs
- You have experience or interest with ML, Data Science, or NLP technologies
If some of the above doesn’t line up perfectly with your experience, we still encourage you to apply! If you consider yourself a thoughtful worker, a lifelong learner, and a kind and playful team member, Cohere is the place for you.
We welcome applicants of all kinds and are committed to providing both an equal opportunity process and work environment. We value and celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive work environment for all.
🤝 An open and inclusive culture and work environment
🧑💻 Work closely with a team on the cutting edge of AI research
🍽 Free daily lunch
🦷 Full health and dental benefits for employees based in Canada and the US, including a separate budget to take care of your mental health
🐣 100% Parental Leave top-up for 6 months for employees based in Canada and 12 weeks in the US
🎨 Personal enrichment benefits towards arts and culture, fitness and well-being, quality time, and workspace improvement
🏙 Remote-flexible, offices in Toronto, Palo Alto, and London and coworking stipend
✈️ 6 weeks of vacation and shared Canada/US holidays.
POSTED May 18
Technical Writer at Dfns
As a Technical Writer, you are a skilled wordsmith who has proven experience in developing product manuals like API documentation, how-to guides, website help sections, journal articles, and other content that distills technical information with ease and clarity.
Dfns is a cybersecurity company that builds custody SaaS protocol for web3 apps. Think of it as a developer tool that provides secure cloud for crypto. Our mission is to bring serenity to DeFi by eliminating new blockchain risks and making crypto transactions easier, faster, more affordable, and compliant with existing regulations.
From fintechs to large banks to e-commerce sites, Dfns gives financial institutions and businesses the freedom to own and transfer crypto on a battle-designed security infrastructure. Our API is designed to offer best-in-class developer experience allowing any platform to deploy custodial wallets in a matter of days, with streamlined feature delivery and frequent security upgrades.
Founded in 2020 in Paris, Dfns is a startup incubated at Station F (awarded Future 40), accelerated by Techstars and recognized DeepTech by the French Ministry of Economy. Our company is fully remote with offices in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, London, Stockholm, Sofia, and other cities.
You will contribute to one of the most ambitious technology projects in crypto today: building a trustless custody infrastructure for the trillion-dollar digital asset industry.
You will join an amazing team of leaders (CTO, CPO, CMO) and experts (Software Engineers, Cryptographers, R&D Engineers) in a highly challenging and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
As Technical Writer, you are a skilled wordsmith who has proven experience in developing product manuals like API documentation, how-to guides, website help sections, journal articles, and other content that distills technical information with ease and clarity. You make processes easy to understand and products a breeze to use.
Your primary goal will be to deliver high-quality product documentation from concept to completion, ensuring that each document delivers the correct information in a way that is easy-to-understand and easy-to-use.
Example of a primary metric would be NPS.
Your Day-to-Day Projects Will Involve
- Obtaining a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Producing and editing the API documentation as well as any customer-facing product doc.
- Developing comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Writing user-friendly content that meets the needs of our clients, turning insights language that sets our users up for success.
- Developing and maintaining detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Evaluating current content and developing innovative approaches for improvement.
- Researching, outlining, writing, and editing new and existing content, working closely with various teams to understand project requirements.
- Independently gathering information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Working with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise, edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and storage.
- Researching, creating, and maintaining information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Developing content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- 6+ years experience as a Technical Writer.
- Hands-on experience and willingness to contribute to open source projects.
- Proven track record working on developer tools, cybersecurity software, infrastructure products, and/or API products.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization.
- Firm understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Previous software development experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
- [Bonus] Proven work experience in blockchain, DeFi and/or cybersecurity industries.
- [Bonus] Extensive knowledge about the crypto custody industry and its use cases.
- [Bonus] Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators or similar.
- [Bonus] As much foreign languages as possible.
- Title: Technical Writer
- Salary: €80-160K / year (avg base range).
- Equity: 0.1-0.2% (≈ €3.6-7.2M in case of €2B exit).
- Bonus: Peer and spot bonuses after 8 months with us.
- Location: Hybrid. You can either work in our offices, from home, or remote.
- Paid time off: No less than 30 days per year, plus national holidays.
Employee benefits: healthcare, life insurance, retirement plan, sponsored transportation, gym cards, food, Apple devices and home office equipment, tuition fee assistance, team retreats, and more.
POSTED May 18
Content Writer at Literal Humans
The content writer is an integral part of the team and supports content marketing for the agency's clients. She will work directly with the agency's content strategists and designers to brainstorm, research, and execute high-quality digital content (primarily blog posts and long-form infographics).
Founded in 2020, we're a creative growth agency full of diverse professionals spread across the globe driving resilient growth for mission-driven brands.
Our clients are B2B SaaS startups, tech for good companies, and nonprofits/charities. We have a strong presence in the US market and we're steadily growing our footprint in the UK/EU.
- 🆓 Full-Time: You’ll be the lead writer working across multiple accounts—this role demands your full attention.
- (NB: That said, we generally don’t care if you freelance on the side because we’re not your Mom—as long as you get your work done, of course!)
- 👨🏾💻 Remote: Work how and where you want.
- 💰 Compensation: £35K/year.
- 🕑 Flexible: 4-Day work week. (Summer Fridays — all year round.)
- 👨🏾🏫 Learning: Access to upskilling resources in digital marketing & beyond.
- 😎 Dope team: Work with a cool, smart, funny, truly diverse (like, for real) team.
The Content Writer is an integral part of the team, supporting the content marketing we do for our agency clients. You'll work directly with the agency's content strategists and designers to brainstorm, research, and execute high-quality digital content (mainly long-form blog posts and infographics).
You’ll gain lots of real world experience learning and writing for a range of different client industries, including consumer-facing tech start-ups, educational non-profits, B2B software brands, media companies, tech for good, etc.
A Day in the Life (aka "Duties")
As a Content Writer, here's what your work will look like:
- With both clients and for LH internally, you will:
- Perform in-depth research before putting figurative pen to paper (combining online sources, client reports, case studies, etc.)
- Create high-quality, user-friendly digital content for a specific audience
- Ensure consistency in style, tone of voice, editorial guidelines, etc.
- Optimise articles for SEO (primary and secondary keywords provided)
- Provide clear and descriptive design direction to designers to ensure custom graphics enrich and support copy
- Submit work to clients for approval by deadline
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Stay on top of content operations within project management software (e.g. Asana) and communication platform (e.g. Slack)
- You're highly-responsive on email, Slack, Asana, Google Drive, etc. (but you also set clear work-hour boundaries, stick to them, and communicate with the team).
- Your organisation skills are exceptional. You can keep track of deadlines, and you can move the final deliverable along through numerous stakeholder gates.
- You have significant "range" when it comes to content subject matter (i.e. you can pivot from writing about US K-12 education-focused content for nonprofits to deep tech B2B SaaS content).
- You know what great content looks like and how to write it, across all domains.
- You're highly communicative (with teammates, clients, etc.).
- You're an amazing researcher (i.e. you Google like a boss) and know how to wade through the junk to find relevant and timely info from only the best sources.
- You are creative, personable, have a knack for storytelling, and you take initiative throughout the writing process (ask questions, then act).
- You want to build cool new stuff (like a new agency perhaps).
- Drop your application here.
- No emails or DMs, please.
POSTED May 18
Writer at Instrument
Instrument is looking for a copywriting expert for brands and their digital experiences. From precisely tuned marketing copy for websites to bold brand manifestos, you master the digital space and can weigh the importance of every ounce of copy.
Instrument is a digital product and brand experience agency of more than 400 talented people on a dozen different teams, each focused on particular clients and dedicated to producing best-in-class work. Our shift to a remote-first model has only strengthened and diversified our company culture, and we’re committed to career advancement, personal support, and a healthy work/life balance for everyone we hire.
Instrument partners with the world’s most ambitious companies to create transformational change through best-in-class digital products and communications. From day one, we’ve been committed to making this a place where people can make the best work of their career — sustainably.
Writers at Instrument work on focused teams, together with strategists, designers, producers, and developers. Collaboration is more than a buzzword here; you’ll be working closely with colleagues and clients that have diverse perspectives and expertise. Writers contribute to every imaginable type of project, and advocate for the importance of well-chosen words in every space.
We’re looking for an expert at writing for brands and their digital experiences. From finely-tuned marketing copy for websites to bold brand manifestos, you’re fluent in the digital space and can weigh the importance of every ounce of copy. As a consummate word nerd, you know how to balance perfect grammar with the cadence of a brand’s voice and tone.
At every stage in a project’s life-cycle, you find, manifest, and sharpen narratives; uncovering insights and crafting language that anchors and inspires teammates and clients. You act as a translator, working to establish common language—from insight to concept, concept to reality, and strategy to action.
What You'll Do
- Think conceptually
- Write clearly, quickly, and efficiently
- Dive into understanding a client's business and care about their problems
- Help synthesize insights from project discovery to empower your team
- Provide options and rationale as your work is considered by teammates and clients alike
- Craft pitches, concepts, marketing and UX copy, manifestos, scripts, storyboards, and whatever other deliverables communicate a client’s message
- Write in a human voice for technical concepts and digital products
- Collaborate inclusively and openly with multi-disciplinary teammates and clients
What You'll Bring
- An array of digital writing experience – Brand, UX, Marketing, and Product
- An outstanding portfolio of published pieces of varying styles
- Ability to apply a brand’s voice to various product or program areas
- Ability to synthesize, recognize patterns, and make sense of complex inputs
- Fluid multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Curiosity about people and their needs
- Internal spell check and grammar police
- Positive attitude
- Independent spirit
What We Offer
- Remote Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation, learn more about our compensation philosophy here
- Pay Equity Practices & Transparency
- Intentional Career Development (ongoing & for each stage of your growth)
- Annual Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Matching with Immediate Vesting
- Comprehensive Medical (including Mental Health coverage), Vision, and Dental Insurance (effective your first day)
- Meaningful Time Away Policies & Practices
- Volunteer Time Off
- Monthly Wellbeing & WFH Stipend
- Annual Professional Development Budget
For more benefit details, check out Being Here.
POSTED May 18
Listings Writer at Car and Classic
Listings Writer – 100% Remote
Are you passionate about classic and specialist cars? Do you have good historical and technical knowledge that allows you to write authoritatively?
We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of classic and specialist vehicles and who is able to learn about unfamiliar topics quickly and communicate them in a friendly and informed way.
You’ll be confident enough to self-organise and to work strongly from your own initiative. You will be happy to speak to people from all corners of the classic and specialist car world, from the home-based enthusiast to a specialist dealer with stock valued at millions. And on that note, you will be as engaged and as invested in writing about a Montego as you would be a Merak.
You will be a skilled writer with a portfolio of published work to back this up. You can demonstrate how you’ve turned basic facts and figures into an engaging, well-written copy that answers all the readers’ questions.
Above all, however, you’ll be someone looking to join a great team of enthusiasts who are shaking up the classic and specialist car market. Car & Classic is a household name now, and we want people to come on this exciting journey with us.
About the role
We’re looking for full-time writers to write auction listings for our rapidly growing marketplace. These writers will be responsible for translating a basic set of information about cars, vans, bikes, trucks and anything else on two or four wheels into engaging, informative and concise listings.
The Technical Writer will have the ability to turn basic information into a captivating listing and tell the story of a car in a way that makes it irresistible to bidders.
You’ll need good organisational skills and the ability to identify gaps in copy and then interview owners directly to create the fullest description possible. You’ll also need to fact-check and ensure everything is accurate ahead of publication.
Car & Classic is one of the largest automotive marketplaces in the world. We’re lucky to have thousands of user generated listings submitted monthly with content gems from James Bond’s Aston DB5 to Elvis Presley’s Cadillac. The site is old, launched in 2005 but under new, VC-backed ownership since 2018 and on an exciting triple-digit growth journey to bring classic vehicle transactions online.
Our culture is incredibly important to us. We’re lucky enough to have built the team from scratch with a focus on enjoying the day-to-day, diversity, inclusion and high performance. Despite being an entirely distributed business we build strong connections as colleagues and have created a fun and high performing culture.
Whilst the team is only 85 people now we expect to double over the next 12-months. We’re looking for a Listings Writer that has good, relevant experience and wants to make their mark in a rapid growth business where they can make a real difference, whilst enjoying the environment and culture.
Finally you don’t have to love cars to work here (and lots of our team don’t) but for those who do this is an incredible opportunity to combine your passion and professional lives – we look forward to hearing from you.
Role and responsibilities
- Writing listings from questionnaire responses submitted by the vehicle owners
- Following up these questionnaires by interviewing customers over the phone
- Coordinating with our consignor and customer support team to understand vehicle context
- Fact-checking claims made about the vehicle and ensuring accuracy of information
- Ability to write consistently to a word limit within tone of voice and style guidelines
- Uploading work to our bespoke CMS
- Updating in-house systems
What do you get (remuneration & benefits)?
- Competitive base salary (disclosed at first stage screening)
- Stock options
- All the equipment you need to get the job done
- Flexible working – work where and when you want in order to get the job done
- Access to free counselling, therapy and mental health support via Spill
- Professional development allowance
- Company paid team retreats
- Income Protection
- Life Cover
- Smart Health
- Generous parental leave
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) & any period of closure over Christmas also paid
- Ability to make your mark on a fast-growing start-up
The skills, attributes, and experience you must have:
- Deep understanding of classic & specialist vehicles
- Demonstrable skill in automotive writing
- Experience working remotely with little or no supervision
- The ability to distil complex topics and scattered information into clear, easy to understand copy
- An eye for detail
- Strong customer service ethos
- Confidence in speaking with a wide variety of customers
- Demonstrable experience of working to strict deadlines
Skills, attributes, and experience it would be nice for you to have:
- An understanding of vehicle sales and the marketplace in general
- An understanding of online marketing and conversion rates
- Use of tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar or similar to measure success
- A second language is a plus
Our application process
We want to make sure we hire the best available talent! We had a fantastic 2021 with all of our hires hitting the ground running. We are excited to do the same in 2022.
Every role is crucial to us at this stage of our growth. We are improving and evolving our recruitment and application process on a monthly basis. We are trying to remove any bias from our recruitment process, this is an ongoing issue in the recruitment function for companies of all sizes.
To help achieve this we have refined our application form that you will find when you click ‘Apply for this job’. The answers to the questions are the difference between your application being progressed or not so please do give them your time and effort when answering. The first thing our Talent Partner will review is these questions (we may not even need to review your CV depending on your answers).
Good luck with your application and thank you in advance for your interest in joining us at Car & Classic.
POSTED May 18
Website Copywriter at JumpCloud
DENVER, CO – REMOTE
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we’re looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
What You’ll Be Doing
As Website Copywriter, you will take on the development, refinement, and review of website copy across JumpCloud non-product web properties, including the corporate website, paid digital landing pages, and (where appropriate) the community platform. As our team has grown and evolved, there is a renewed focus on ensuring that our web copy (think the tighter messaging and positioning of our core web pages) is consistent not just across these pages, but throughout our larger content development cycle.
Working with the larger Content team, you’ll make sure the themes and messages being written across the Blog and Resource Library align with the messaging across your area of focus. Additionally, you’ll work with Product Management and Product Marketing, as well as select groups throughout the organization, to make sure that the content on our website reflects the most current message we want to deliver.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Write, review, and maintain the copy across the Corporate website, including Platform pages, Solution pages, Partner pages, and more
- Meet regularly with messaging owners across the organization to identify areas of improvement
- Work with conversion optimization teams to drive A/B testing, especially on paid landing pages
- Work with the web development team to drive copy changes and updates for unique requests
- 1-3 years experience writing for B2B tech software companies; web copy experience preferred
- Direct experience developing messaging (product, industry, etc) a plus
- Team Player
- Self Driven
- Efficient communicator able to influence others
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $80,000-90,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that are you able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in the office in Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud’s three core values is to Build Connections. To us that means creating ” human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed.” – Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your rsum and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
POSTED May 18
Junior Copywriter at Houzz
Remote – US*
Houzz is the world’s leading platform for home remodeling and design, helping more than 65 million homeowners and 2.7 million home professionals grow and manage their business. Through Houzz home design enthusiasts find ideas, hire professionals, source products and access tools to update their homes from start to finish. Houzz is available in every country around the world with localized platforms in more than 10 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
About the Role
Houzz is looking for a seasoned mid-level copywriter to join our innovation-forward, in-house creative team to help further develop our brand voice. You will join a team of experienced copywriters, designers, video producers, and product marketers that are passionate about creating a strong brand identity. The ideal candidate is equal parts strategic and creative, fluent in establishing a brand voice and language and experienced in communicating campaigns across consumer touchpoints.
What You’ll Champion:
- Work closely with our Senior Copy Manager and VP of Industry Marketing to help elevate the brand voice for Houzz and Houzz Pro.
- Concept, experiment, and iterate on a wide range of copy to help push brand voice across multiple marketing channels for Houzz & Houzz Pro.
- Join forces with the design and video teams to deliver copy for various marketing collateral including campaigns, videos, landing pages, paid ads, emails, print pieces and more.
- Guide the narrative in user-facing channels to help hone in brand voice.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers through immersive consumer research and user testing.
- 5+ years of experience writing high-performing marketing copy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, English, or related field.
- Creative writing skills with a passion for unique ad copy and ad creative.
- Experience creating compelling messages for areas within the home space.
- E-commerce experience.
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on our community of more than 65 million homeowners and home design enthusiasts who use our platform and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who grow and manage their business with Houzz Pro. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth over $1 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Commuter benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and pet insurance
- Maternity/paternity leave program
- Employee assistance program
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Healthy at Houzz program
Houzz is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. When applying for a role at Houzz, we guarantee your application will be considered regardless of your sex, race, religion, color, gender, national origin, height or weight, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We embrace and celebrate the value that diversity brings to an organization and understand that diverse backgrounds and different points of view are essential components of helping Houzz in our mission to provide the best experience for home renovation and design. Houzz is committed to fostering an inclusive environment through projects and initiatives such as employee resource groups and diversity workshops.
Houzz celebrates differences and strives to create a comfortable and authentic climate for Houzzers to feel supported, where they are welcomed to think creatively and contribute to innovative ideas, while having the freedom to be themselves and share their lives at work.
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
*Roles listing ‘Remote – US’ as a location are not currently available in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Louisiana, and Montana
POSTED May 18
Content Writer, Marketing at Casetext
Content Writer, Marketing
REMOTE (UNITED STATES)
Casetext is a fast-growing legal technology company tackling the $6 billion U.S. legal research market and advancing the cause of justice by empowering all attorneys to provide high-quality, efficient, and affordable representation to their clients. Our award winning research platform helps millions of users access and understand the law every month, and our AI-powered search tools are at the cutting edge of search technology. Casetext is backed by Union Square Ventures, Canvas Ventures, 8VC, Y Combinator and Touchdown Ventures.
Casetext is seeking a highly motivated Content Writer to join our Marketing Team. Reporting to the Senior Content Writer, this role will be pivotal in gaining brand awareness and market share in emerging areas, marketing existing and new features, software innovations, events, and strategic partnerships.
You will be joining a growing team of experienced marketers who enjoy sharing ideas, innovating, and are driven to be the best to reach their goals. And they have fun doing it. You will also work closely with the sales team, marketing operations team, and client-facing teams. You will be responsible for communicating the value of Casetext to potential and existing clients through the effective communication of developments to the product and the business.
As a Content Writer, Marketing you will:
- Write compelling content for target audiences as part of marketing campaigns, including researching and drafting original content such as blogs, articles, and white papers
- Copyedit and proofread marketing content distributed across online channels, such as emails, websites, social media, and other online spaces within designated turnaround times
- Structure SEO and social media strategies
- Craft content across multiple media types including podcasts, video scripts, and infographics
- Communicate and collaborate with members of the marketing team to quickly produce quality marketing content
- 3 to 5 years of SaaS B2B marketing program experience
- Web content specialist experience and knowledge, including an understanding of digital channels (i.e., SEO, SEM, programmatic media) and ability to structure SEO and social media strategies
- Substantial copyediting and proofreading experience
- Ability to interpret Google Analytics data and knowledge of geographical targeting and search engine optimization (SEO) keyword planning
- Experience composing original content for blogs, articles, and white papers
- B.A./B.S (preferably in English, Journalism, Comms, or Marketing, but not required to be in these areas)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and has excellent grammar skills/knowledge; strong time management skills (ability to meet deadlines and complete tasks quickly); a “team player,” meaning someone who has an upbeat attitude and disposition and doesn’t mind working with others or constructive feedback
- Experience with al Google applications (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience with Social Media platforms
- Competitive compensation in equity and salary
- Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team
- You’ll be a leader at a fast-growing start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is covered for you, and we cover 50% for spouses and dependents
- 401k plan
- Professional development budget
- Flexible, remote-first work culture
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- We’re a close-knit team of smart, driven people who really enjoy working together
Casetext is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
POSTED May 14
Email Marketing Copywriter at The Coaching Masters
Position: Email Marketing Copywriter
Basic Salary: $30,000 PA
Bonus: 1% of Revenue generated. OTE: $50,000
Hours: 35 hours per week
Holiday: 20 Days P/A
Location: Remote Working
Do you know how to craft offers, and sell things using sales letter style copywriting such as value stacks, scarcity & money back guarantees?
Do you have experience writing emails that convert sales?
Are you a talented copywriter who loves to write valuable emails that nurture customers and build raving fans?
Are you results-driven and motivated by your earnings, progression & the value you bring to the company?
If so, you will be very excited to learn about an opportunity to join our remote-working team at The Coaching Masters.
What We Do:
At The Coaching Masters, we provide the education and qualifications to help people become online Life Coaches. Our products include a social networking application, a monthly membership subscription, live online accredited courses, and global co-working spaces and training centres.
We are deeply passionate about the power of coaching and what it can do for people’s lives, but also about how it helps our customers run their own self-employed, freedom-based, and passion-led, life coaching businesses.
You will be responsible for all email marketing in the business. You will be given a monthly revenue target to hit by sending offers and promotions to our growing email list of 40,000 and customer base of 4,000.
We have a full creative and technology team so the main focus will be on the quality of the emails and the use of technology to track and optimize the campaigns using a data driven approach. We currently use Active Campaign. Knowledge of this platform would be advantageous although not essential.
The key to a good copywriter is their ability to understand the customer and articulate a good offer. It is for this reason that it’s important that you have experience working in the online space, and are familiar with launches, webinars, and selling info-products to consumers.
You will need at least 2 years experience working in copywriting, but more importantly working in the ‘online business’ space using copy to sell. Online marketing is very different from traditional marketing.
We Are Looking for A Partner Not an Employee:
The person who secures this role would need to be hard-working, and extremely fast-paced. If we have ideas, we have a work-ethic within our team that wants to see it implemented immediately. So, the person suited to this role would need to be self-motivated and prepared to try new things and get stuck in. To fit in with our team, you’d be focused on your results, earnings, and the impact we make in the business, rather than your basic-salary and the number of hours you put in. We are flexible with hours, but we expect the role to be embodied so it’s a part of your everyday life. If messages are being sent about in the evenings and weekends, this is not unusual – but at the same time, sitting in the spa whilst you create some new ideas in the middle of the day is completely fine too. We see our way of working as a lifestyle, one you should enjoy, and look forward to getting started each morning!
What We Offer:
Remote-first in every way. Hours flexibility.
Optional relocation package to Bali.
Access to world class personal development training
Job progression quickly available
Our Hiring Process:
We have a four stage process that includes:
Submit your CV, cover letter, and any copy you’ve worked on that you’d like to show.
Initial phone call interview (approx. 30 mins)
A short task to write an email for our customer avatar
Final stage zoom interview with the CEO (approx. 40 mins)
If you’re confident you’d be able to bring value and results to the Marketing Department and you are eager to join our team and help us push our products far and wide, throughout the world, then please send the info detailed above in step one to our Growth Executive, Adam to email@example.com in response to the above job description, outlining why you think you’d be perfect for the role.
We’ll get back to you to discuss an interview if we feel you could be the right fit to join our team. We are looking to hire the right candidate immediately.
The Coaching Masters
Coach Your Way to Freedom
POSTED May 14
Content Writer Intern at Deltafour Labs
Job Description :
Deltafour Labs is looking for a Content Writer Intern to drive our marketing and sales with content. They will work on website copy, blogs, reports, pitch decks, social media content, and scripts for video ads.
Key Validators :
- You understand the role content plays as a business function.
- You can conduct in-depth primary and secondary research
- You write for the end-user/ target audience, and not for yourself
- You obsess over attention to detail
- You can produce error-free content that adheres to best practises
- You are Self-managed and Self-driven
- You have intrinsic motivation to grow and learn
- Strong sense of ownership in idea generation and production
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Your day to day responsibilities will involve :
- Write well researched high-quality content in a consumable term.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a variety of content marketing materials such as blogs, scripts for video marketing, internal documentation and SEO content
- Read and Research in-depth about D2C eCommerce brands, product trends
- Collect feedback from end-users to improve published content
- A/B test versions of content
- Measure the effectiveness of content published on company-owned digital assets
Who is this not for :
- People who can’t frame content to fit the brand identity
- People who hate research and avoid cold reach-outs
- People who don’t collect feedback from end-users to improve published content
- People who can’t present boring data in an interesting way
- ATLAS ANALYTICS
- Apprentice Content Associate - Copywriter
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyFulltime
POSTED May 14
Apprentice Content Associate - Copywriter at ATLAS ANALYTICS
ATLAS ANALYTICS is one of the leading tech-enabled startups for B2B remote sales, marketing and business development solutions. We run thoughtful campaigns for our clients generating opportunities and meaningful relationships. Our approach is data-driven, fully customised and transparent. With our network across the globe, we are experts at getting to the right people, opening doors for our clients, so that they can focus on what they do best.
About This Role
We are looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for communication and writing, paired with a creative mind and curiosity about crafting content (emails in particular) to achieve measurable business goals?
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of a growing team and take your personal skills to the next level - all from the comfort of your home and where your earning potential is only limited by your desire to succeed. At ATLAS ANALYTICS, we believe in flexibility and the freedom to work on one’s own terms. We are a close-knit group of passionate and driven individuals on a mission to change how sales and business development is being done.
If you are performance-driven, would like to work with leading blue-chip clients from around the world and build strong relationships in a supportive environment, we are looking forward to your application.
What We Are Looking For
Your knowledge of copywriting best practices will allow you to write compelling emails that raise awareness and get the attention of the target audience and trigger curiosity and action (to book a meeting). The character traits we are looking for in any individual are closely aligned with the following:
Experience in copywriting, sales copy, cold outreach, appointment setting, email marketing or similar
A portfolio that demonstrates your skill in crafting compelling email outreach sequences that convert and lead to booked appointments
Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (Native English speakers preferred, other languages are a bonus as we increase our global reach)
Solid time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Engaging personality that builds rapport and trust
Persistent self-starter who does not take “no” for an answer
The mentality of results, not hours
Ability to work independently, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Willingness to take constructive criticism, feedback and direction to increase sales and overall results in our campaigns
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
This is a creative role where you will work on several client projects and campaigns at once and you will serve as the copywriter ensuring that your output represents our client’s and our internal voice, supports our business goals, meets the needs of the audiences, and stands out from the competition! There is a clear focus on outcomes — leading to transferable skill development in project management, sales, client relationship building, psychology and more. As a growing startup, our roles are always evolving and you will get to experience a steep learning curve.
Research and understand ATLAS ANALYTICS’s clients and their target audiences' needs (IT decision-makers, Business decisions makers), through online searches and the provided educational material
Creation of storylines and multi-step cold emails or LinkedIn outreach sequences as well as video scripts for our Consultants
Be on top of the best practices of sales copywriting and help us build out and manage our database of templates and ideas
Collaborate with internal stakeholders on content creation (Sales Consultants, Marketing, …) from concept development to delivery of the final assets
Revise copy based on internal (external if needed) feedback/direction
Benefits, Growth Opportunities & Perks
Working directly with the founding team on multiple client projects in a fast-paced environment, offering lots of personal growth opportunities
Great upside potential on personal growth as well as compensation
Internal training sessions, 1:1 coaching and career development
Flexibility to work from anywhere
How To Apply
To jump-start the process, please complete our application form: https://airtable.com/shryj1U1VNevxCATH?prefill_Position=recIsIFxADN54jQpW
You will be asked to record a short video in which you have the opportunity to make an impression and introduce yourself explaining why you think we might be a great match.
We are excited to receive your application and look forward to meeting you!
POSTED May 14
Copywriting intern at StepUp4 (Ukraine)
We are a non-profit start up aiming to support volunteerisim locally and globally. Our mission is currently focused on supporting Ukraine war efforts.
This remote (non-paying) internship will be resposible for writing copy for business communications, press releases, website copy and marketing/social copy.
The applicant should demnstrate strong language skills and provide examples of work.
This intenship will provide you with valuable copy which you can add to your protfolio.
POSTED May 13
Technical Writer at Appfire
Appfire is looking for a Mr. Technical Writer to join the team and work remotely in Turkey.
We are Appfire, the largest global provider of award-winning Atlassian apps! Our portfolio of trusted product brands includes more than 100 purpose-built apps loved by thousands of teams and millions of users worldwide.
Amplified by our partnership and strategic investment from private equity powerhouse Silversmith Capital Partners, a recent surge of marquee brand acquisitions, and an additional $100M investment from TA Associates, Appfire is uniquely poised to accelerate our leadership position within the billion-dollar Atlassian app market.
Come be a part of our Appfire family for this amazing journey! Learn more at appfire.com.
We believe that great products require no to minimum documentation. And that’s what we aim for at Appfire in general and within our Agile and IT Service Management product categories in particular. But some advanced features might not be obvious and require some touchpoint with the user - to instruct, guide or even teach them. That’s why we are looking for an experienced Technical Writer who can help us adjust communications to our product development needs.
We invite you to our recruitment process! This opportunity might be perfectly tailored to you if you are:
Creative, proactive, good with words.
Experienced in writing good technical and educational content that’s easy to read.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
What You Will Do
- Keep customers aware of new and existing features by conveying technical and educational material in a clear, concise fashion, that keeps them engaged.
- Proactively collect and understand a large amount of technical information about new features and upcoming product changes, gathered from software engineers, designers, and product managers.
- Produce clear, easy-to-read, and consistent help instructions, training content, and other supporting content for our users ensuring consistency of tone and use of language across all documentation.
- Write concise, usable UI copy and ensure consistent attribute naming for technical features.
- Create, edit, and update existing written documentation, including release notes, user manuals, tutorials, video scripts, and best practice documents.
- Review and proofread other team members’ work.
- Actively participate in agile development team meetings.
- Become a subject matter expert for the areas you work on.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the technical copywriting area.
- We’re looking for someone who has technical writing experience and is a content enthusiast - who knows the impact that well-written content can have and is also looking to explore new ways of enhancing the experience of learning.
- The ability to write easy-to-read, fluent text in English, and the capability to organize content clearly.
- Proven experience in writing technical documentation and for user interfaces, and being able to demonstrate what makes effective UI writing and what doesn’t.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills and command of English at level C1.
- Familiarity with Jira would be a plus!
Why a Career at Appfire?
Appfire is a global company of awesome humans working to help teams all over the world. We believe that bold ideas light the way for builders - just like us! Our culture embraces YOUR unique skills, while providing a collaborative, diverse environment that thrives on change and growth for the entire Appfire family! At Appfire, innovators are wanted!
Appfire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination or harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
POSTED May 13
UX Content Writer at SigFig
As Sr. UX Content Writer, you will be leveraging the Discover journey platform to create engaging personal finance content experiences that nudge customers towards good financial behaviors and outcomes.
We are SigFig. We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer centric financial solutions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions to serve customers at scale.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it’s through our direct to consumer or business to consumer products through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Opportunity — Sr. UX Content Writer
As Sr. UX Content Writer, you will be leveraging the Discover journey platform to create engaging personal finance content experiences that nudge customers towards good financial behaviors and outcomes.
You will craft high quality, engaging, interesting and actionable content-driven experiences that help customers discover, learn and act on their financial needs.
We are looking for an experienced product marketing or content writer and creative thinker who has a passion for the personal finance space and what it means for consumers.
You will have a prominent role in leading the content strategy internally and representing that strategy and personal finance content as a subject matter expert externally with financial institutions large and small. You will also build and execute our strategy for helping our partner financial institutions configure and customize Discover journeys.
An ideal candidate for this position understands the psychology of financial needs and behaviors — what makes customers engage and take action on their financial needs. You’ll work closely with a small, agile Product team and have the ability to move quickly and make decisions. You’ll be able to look back and say “I did that” about a product that has the potential to reshape how an industry works.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Become the expert
- Create - Flex your storytelling skills across a number of digital channels, and create compelling, personalized user journey flows that deliver on the Discover platform promise to nudge customers towards good financial behaviors and outcomes. Specifically, you will develop end-to-end experiences that guide users down a path to identify their needs, encourage them to act on those needs, and help our financial partners fulfill those needs. Partner closely with SMEs, product managers, designers, and the marketing team to ideate, prototype, gather feedback, iterate, and validate new Discover journeys.
- Plan - Own, prioritize, and gain alignment across stakeholders on the roadmap of content journeys. Collaborate with the product team to build features that enhance the consumer experience and drive conversion
- Learn - Partner with Data Scientists to use data, user research and performance metrics to optimize existing content experiences.
- Research - Understand the biggest problems financial institutions are facing in the digital space, and how SigFig can create meaningful content through its Discover journeys to help solve these problems.
- Collaborate: develop meaningful relationships with teams across the Company and with external partners (Internal: Product Management, Marketing, Enterprise Sales and Relationship Management, Design, Data Science & External: Financial Institution’s Senior Leadership, Financial Institution’s Marketing/Product/Program Management Team Members, 3rd party partners)
Ideal SigFigian For This Role
- 5+ years in digital editing/writing or 3+ years of product marketing experience with focus on UX and understanding financial behaviors and trends
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university, preferably in journalism, English or business
- Previous experience covering a broad range of personal finance topics including banking, lending/credit, insurance, investments, etc.
- Previous experience in lead generation
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities with minimal oversight
- Ability to create well-written content that motivates readers to act
- Ability to distill complex topics to their essence
- Ability to travel as needed
Why We Value You
- Passionate about content creation that drives business value and have a track record of coming up with innovative approaches to complicated topics in the personal finance space
- You have an understanding of behavioral biases and know how to motivate consumers to take action
- You understand how personal finance content is being used across the industry and can help SigFig continue to improve the financial outcomes of our customers
- You demonstrate the ability to influence internal and external senior stakeholders
- You undertake projects and tasks with an attention to detail coupled with a sense of urgency
- You have excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- You are curious - a constant learner, and love feedback.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible PTO
- Nest Wealth Retirement Planning Program
- $1000 Yearly Wellness Benefit
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more
Sound Like Something You'd Like?
Send us your portfolio or a few samples of your work. We love seeing your work, just as much as understanding the why and goals behind it!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.