POSTED Jan 27
Chief Marketing Officer at Hyperskill
Hyperskill is an online platform for project-based learning. Together with JetBrains, we are developing JetBrains Academy - an online educational resource for future developers integrated with JetBrains IDEs. Hyperskill helps organizations and individuals learn programming and fill in the gaps in Computer Science and mathematical knowledge.
We are looking for a passionate CMO, who could oversee marketing strategies and efforts to strengthen the company's market position and achieve desired business goals, and take responsibility for the overall marketing and sales results of the company.
- Grow and develop marketing and sales departments;
- Create and execute overall marketing and sales strategies to create awareness of the Hyperskill;
- Plan, implement, and oversee the quarterly and monthly marketing and sales plan;
- Represent the company and form strategic partnerships;
- Participate in building appropriate marketing analytics;
- Contribute to new business development initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will need to tailor marketing strategies to complement the organization’s objectives. We expect you to have excellent leadership and communication skills to provide guidance to your team successfully and have a vast knowledge of current marketing trends.
- Proven experience in a similar position with IT products in the global market (primarily, with EdTech-products in the US market);
- Exceptional knowledge of the main marketing resources techniques and platforms;
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to set up newsletters and advertisements, write texts, and perform at international conferences;
- Good understanding of marketing analytics;
- Proficiency in Russian (C2 or native);
- Proficiency in English (C1 or C2 level).
- Work with a global IT product in the EdTech field with the perspective of fast growth;
- Completely remote, flexible work format without micromanagement;
- Bonuses after the probation period: corporate budget (for health insurance, education, technical equipment) and unlimited vacations.
- Opportunity to attend prestigious international conferences on behalf of the company.
- Marketing Intern (Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors)
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyInternship
POSTED Jan 27
Marketing Intern (Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors) at RippleMatch
Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we are building the recruitment automation platform changing how Gen Z finds work. The current status quo of finding a first job is broken: Traditional career services and job boards with millions of postings aren't very helpful, and figuring out where to begin your career is a difficult and overwhelming decision. It's also not a fair contest. For many Gen Z candidates, opportunity is limited based on where they attend school and their personal networks.
By replacing job boards with matching and automation, RippleMatch eliminates the most time-intensive parts of the recruitment process for both employers and job seekers. Leading employers such as Amazon, eBay, and Teach For America leverage RippleMatch to build diverse, high-performing teams and Gen Z job seekers across the country trust RippleMatch to launch and grow their careers.
Since launching RippleMatch from a college dorm room in 2016, we've raised $80+ million in venture funding (most recently, our $45m Series B), helped tens of thousands of users find jobs, expanded to 1,500+ colleges & universities, and brought on hundreds of leading employers as customers. Our tight-knit team of 130+ (& growing!) talented people work hard, celebrate wins, and care deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
We’re hiring a select group of students for our paid, remote Marketing Internship to help get more students signed up on RippleMatch. This is also known as the Leadership Development Internship. We are looking for sophomores, juniors, and/or seniors in college. This internship is a non-technical position that begins at the start of the Spring 2023 semester. If you're in the quarter system, it'd begin at the start of your Winter 2023 quarter. To date we’ve hired thousands of interns across the country; do you have what it takes to join our next cohort?
What you’ll do
- You will design and spearhead our student expansion strategy by getting students to sign up and apply to jobs (within your own University)
- Work with RippleMatch's internal team and learn various business development, marketing, and consumer behavior strategies to grow our presence on campus
- Collaborate and network with other RippleMatch interns across the country
- Make an impact on your campus by helping peers find internships and full-time jobs
What we’re looking for
- College students - Rising sophomore, junior, or seniors at universities within the United States
- A track record of excellence; Our Interns determine our success on campus, which is why we need the best of the best spearheading that growth
- Organization skills; We want students who are able to manage their time effectively
- Ambition and a superior work ethic; Building something from the ground up is tough, which is why we’re looking for leaders who thrive when faced with a challenge
- Strong social networks; You should have a wide reach on campus and can broker key partnerships through existing personal relationships
- Creativity; Can you think outside the box and come up with creative ways to drive growth?
- A sense of mission; This internship is about more than just working at a startup and earning some cash. Help us take a stance against a frustrating and limiting recruiting system by revolutionizing how students on your campus connect with opportunities!
What You’ll Gain
- Unique access to professional development: hands-on startup experience, 1-1 mentorship from an experienced supervisor, and the opportunity to join a national network of student leaders. Our interns have gone to work full-time at teams such as Google, Amazon, Barclays, Venture for America, Bloomberg, Booz Allen Hamilton, SAP, and even at RippleMatch full-time!
- More career opportunities: interns receive, on average, more job matches at top companies.
- A success-based compensation model with clear deliverables and ample chances to earn additional performance bonuses.
- The chance to get other perks such as job reference letters, LinkedIn endorsements and access to exclusive professional development events.
- The opportunity to stand out in front of our employers by becoming a trusted RippleMatch intern and on-campus advisor.
POSTED Jan 27
Content Marketing Manager at UpKeep
UpKeep is the leading cloud-based Asset Operations Management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities and maintenance work. We provide mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, advanced enterprise integrations, and top-notch professional services. Our innovative technology is modernizing workflows and maximizing operational efficiency for over 3,000 customers including Shell, Yamaha, Unilever, McDonalds, Subway, Pepsi, and Marriott!
We're a Series B tech startup with 100+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" multiple years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote. UpKeep is ranked the #1 Facility Management software on Gartner, #1 Maintenance Management software on G2 Crowd, FrontRunners on Software Advice, and CMMS Leader on IDC MarketScape.
The Content Marketing Manager is charged with creating pieces of thought-provoking thought-leadership content that a) keeps UpKeep’s audience up-to date on timely industry-related news and developments, while maintaining UpKeep’s SEO presence optimized through b) a regular cadence of written educational content. This role works closely with our CEO and strategically collaborates across departments to provide valuable original thought-leadership materials for our industry. The role requires a curious mind and a strong desire to have a real impact on the lives of men and women in maintenance who are often overlooked.
A) The Content Marketing Manager takes global news headlines and identifies thought leaders and experts in the maintenance and reliability space that may have insights that are relevant to those who work on-the-ground in maintenance and reliability. The Content Marketing Manager quickly works to produce podcast interview with these thought leaders and then takes these pieces into other forms of media (either independently or by working with other members of the Marketing / Community Impact teams):
- Written articles for UpKeep.com
- YouTube clips
- Speaking engagements
- LinkedIn articles and more
B) The Content Marketing Manager oversees a network of freelancers and develops an average of 12 evergreen pieces of SEO optimized content a month.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for a regular cadence of high-quality podcast episodes that provides insights on how global events impact the maintenance and reliability fields.-Redevelop podcast episodes into other forms of media like videos, books, podcast episodes, etc. -Research thought-leadership talking-points for CEO speaking engagements when applicable
- Content Marketing -Recruit industry experts to write thought-leadership pieces in support of the Asset Operations vision-Manage editorial calendar of new evergreen content for blogs, articles, videos, thought-leadership guides, and other strategic long-form content on UpKeep.com that will position UpKeep as the most trusted and informed leader in the CMMS / EAM industry-Manage SEO best practices that promote optimal brand awareness and generate demand-Collaborate with Growth and Product Marketers to ensure alignment on brand, voice, positioning, and overall marketing strategy and shared company goals/KPIs-Analyze web traffic metrics regularly to assess and report on effectiveness
- Experience -Proven track-record of recruiting and booking a rolodex of high-profile guests for media interviews like podcasts-Experience creating a strong thought-leadership point of view-Experience managing a network of freelancers-Experience copyediting and creating pitches
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Your personal and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation, 10 days of sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, HSA with employer paid contribution, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
Company History & Product:
UpKeep was founded in 2014 by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep from his family's garage!
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors solve problems for thousands of businesses around the world. Our Asset Operations Management solutions, coupled with powerful cloud ecosystems, empower maintenance and facilities teams to achieve their digital transformation goals. We are providing meaningful value to an underserved, blue-collar workforce by streamlining workflows, improving collaboration, and making it easy to manage work orders and projects from anywhere, anytime!
We've raised $50 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate in discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
At UpKeep, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products, and our community to flourish. UpKeep is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.
POSTED Jan 27
Sr. Marketing Manager (Product/Growth) at TapResearch
TapResearch was founded to help any business access critical market data about their products and services. We’re a mission driven organization looking to empower any company of any size, to access the critical market insights they need to make better real time data driven decisions. Our Audience Network connects tens of millions of people with surveys in the apps and games they use everyday. We are growing by more than 100,000 new users per day & are currently operational in 25+ Countries.
Hundreds of companies, like Qualtrics, Zynga and comScore rely on our technology to collect consumer opinions across thousands of mobile apps and games from publishers such as MiniClip, Jam City, Atari, PeopleFun and many others. By connecting marketers & researchers with everyday mobile users, we are building the next generation of research products.
The TapResearch team culture is both informal and biased towards action. We encourage individuality, curiosity, diverse thinking and innovation. You will be motivated, enterprising and enthusiastic. Company culture is such that you need to be able to “check your ego at the door” and possess a high level of integrity. You thrive in a fast moving start-up & hands on environment and have the ability to take on project ownership & Idea generation. We value transparency and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where everybody grows and succeeds together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You’ll launch, track and optimize campaigns across several channels to move prospects and customers down the funnel
- You’ll partner with BD & Account Teams to lead Demand Generation Marketing.
- You’ll be heavily involved in our GTM for any future Products/Initiatives plus any data analytics around customer responsiveness/feedback.
- You’ll communicate about the Product and its benefit to our audience in close collaboration with Product and our C-Suite
- Create and manage content and editorial calendar with key themes and topics, aligned with overall marketing strategy and objectives
- Create personalized content for all stages of the marketing funnel (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU), tailored to our buyer personas
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Min. 6-8 years of experience as a Growth or Product Marketer for a B2B Technology (preferably SaaS) company
- Startup experience is a plus
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
Ideal candidate will:
- Be data-driven and highly analytical
- Be creative and a self-starter
- Have proficiency with Google Analytics
- Have proficiency with social media analytics
- Have experience with marketing automation tools (HubSpot or similar)
- Be organized and have great time management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
This position is open to remote candidates who reside in the United States.
Along with competitive compensation, TapResearch offers first-class benefits to all of its employees including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Fantastic Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Annual company retreat
- Free Macbook Pro + company swag provided to all employees
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
TapResearch is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and is committed to equal opportunity in our recruitment and selection process without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, ancestry, disability, medical condition, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- ekei labs
- Marketing intern for a longevity startup in Tokyo
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyInternship
POSTED Jan 27
Marketing intern for a longevity startup in Tokyo at ekei labs
ekei labs allows Japanese users to build their longevity strategy by providing at-home biological age diagnostics, curated longevity protocols and subscriptions to longevity supplements.
We are based in Tokyo, backed by Japanese venture capital and were awarded Best Innovative Health Services Startup by AXA Japan.
Our first MVP, a biological age diagnostic kit paired with a lifestyle app will launch in Q1 2023. We have plenty of exciting projects in the pipeline for the rest of the year.
Who we are looking for:
We look for interns who can create the future of Longevity with us. The industry is still a blank canvas. We want to collaborate with ambitious students who can help define the sector for the next decades. Our internships enable students to be wholly engaged in vital tasks that influence the growth of the business. To excel in the role, our interns must possess self-motivation and a willingness to generate new ideas to succeed as a team.
- Work on marketing projects and activations; owning specific projects
- Adapt content for a Japanese audience
- Support the Marketing team with essential administrative support, including operational processes
Skills & Requirements:
- Currently a university student
- Passion and knowledge about wellness & health-tech
- Results orientated
- Fluent in Japanese & Business-level in English
- Creative and willing to generate ideas
- Strong organizational and planning skills
POSTED Jan 27
Marketing Manager at Avela Education
We're building a platform to tackle equity in education - join us! We're looking for an entrepreneurial business development and marketing generalist who can help us test product-market hypotheses, hone our message, and reach thousands of decision makers around the world.
As one the first members of our Business Development team, you’ll help crystalize our product-market fit and design and execute our sales and marketing process. You’ll be responsible for all stages of the customer acquisition lifecycle (see responsibilities, below), but your primary focus will be (1) outbound prospecting and lead generation and (2) inbound marketing and content generation.
You will be involved in many areas of the business, including product management, operations, sales, marketing, customer service - you name it, you’ll help with it. This role is a good fit for a customer centric entrepreneur and business development guru who loves ambiguity and wants to solve problems in equity and education. We want someone who can hit the ground running, knock out quick wins, and quickly drive actionable leads for the sales team.
- Build Avela’s brand, through our website, thought leadership, press/media, and other brand awareness campaigns.
- Generate demand and drive qualified leads to the sales team through a full suite of techniques, including content/inbound marketing (newsletters, webinars, SEO), field marketing (local events, conferences), and outbound marketing (emails, etc).
- Engage in customer conversations to fine tune our product-market fit, refine pricing, and improve product marketing.
- Ideally also lead some sales conversations and close business when another rep is not available.
- Build Lead Lists - Identify customers matching Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and create lists with contact info for outbound targetings.
- Webinars - Organize webinar series with speakers, ensure 100+ signups at each, and run/execute smooth webinar, share recording with mailing lists.
- Content - Manage our blog, write original thought leadership content, and curate content written by other thought leaders (e.g. Sonali, Parag).
- Newsletter - Design and publish monthly newsletter for customers and prospects using our content..
- Events -Manage our event calendar, event sponsorships, both setup, and coordinate attendance and post-event follow-ups.
- Partner with customer success, sales, and product to create delightful experiences for customers and prospects.
- 3-10 years of full time professional experience
- Startup experience preferred (not required)
- B2B/enterprise or government/education sales/marketing experience preferred
- Excellent communicator, including written and oral
- Capable of producing compelling sales slide presentations
- Legal ability to work in the US, based in the USA.
- Passion for education, equity, or social impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive, extraordinary comfort with ambiguity, enjoyment wearing many hats
- Among the best at what you do with a growth mindset and desire to constantly improve
- Living in the US with at least four years of full time professional experience in the USA.
Note on Similar Roles and Seniority
You might have noticed, we have six related roles open - a lead and a manager in each of the following: business development, sales, and marketing. The roles are very similar, and we are actively hiring for all three. We ask that you only apply to one - whichever is the best fit for your experience.
The sales role requires K12 sales experience and will focus on driving and closing new sales. The marketing role requires K12/edtech marketing experience and focuses on lead generation. The business development role (this one) is a bit of a hybrid and requires someone able to wear both hats - executing marketing campaigns by morning and closing 7-figure deals by night.
The lead roles all require significant relevant experience and are for leaders with at least 8 years of full time professional experience. The individual contributor roles require 2 years of relevant full time experience, though our target is more like 4-7 years of experience.
Avela is a Nobel Prize-winning edtech startup building the first universal application for PK-12 education, daycare, and enrichment programs, promoting equity and access to education.
For students and families, this simplifies the process of finding and applying to educational programming. For schools and districts, this streamlines operations and helps increase enrollment (and hence, revenue).
We sell our application and enrollment platform directly to school districts, charter networks, other educational providers, cities, and states. We work with school districts and charter networks across the country, including in Oakland, Seattle, Hartford, Tulsa, New Orleans, Newark, and Jersey City. We also work with a range of nonprofits and NGOs, including Teach for America and the Inter-American Development Bank, as well as the US Military.
Our platform has four parts to cover each stage of the application journey, from exploring options to applying and final selection and admission:
Avela Explore - Mobile-optimized school finder and opportunity navigator
Avela Apply - Streamlined application management system and tracking
Avela Match - Research-based admission and student assignment lottery system.
We also offer a range of consulting services to help districts implement enrollment reforms and advance equity in educational programs.
Learn more at avela.org.
Avela was founded by a renowned team of visionaries, including Nobel Laureate Joshua Angrist, Clark Medalist Parag Pathak, and social entrepreneur Greg Bybee. We have a passionate team of entrepreneurs, engineers, economists, and data scientists - get to know us at https://avela.org/team.
We are a flexible, fully remote company. We just ask that everyone work continental US hours to facilitate collaboration. #LI-Remote
We love our team and care about their wellness. We strive to offer the best benefits of our peers, including:
-- Significant equity
-- Flexible work policies
-- Unlimited vacation
-- Fome office stipend or WeWork membership
-- 401(k) program
-- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
-- Dependent Care Saving Plan (DCFSA)
-- Commuter Benefits
-- Life Insurance by Guardian (covered 100%)
-- Platinum Medical Plan by UnitedHealthcare (Employees 100%, Dependents 40%)
-- Platinum Dental Plan by Guardian Health (Employees 100%, Dependents 40%)
-- Platinum Vision Plan by Guardian Health (Employees 100%, Dependents 40%)
Learn more at avela.org/careers.
We Encourage You To Apply
Avela is a safe, inclusive workplace for people of all backgrounds and walks of life. We strongly encourage you to apply if you are from a marginalized or underrepresented group, even if you don't meet all of the job requirements. If you believe this is a role that you’ll be excited to work in every day, want to be a part of a culture like ours, and will be relentless about pushing boundaries to succeed, please apply.
POSTED Jan 27
Head of Marketing at CXL
CXL is an e-learning company providing premium training, content, community and events to digital marketers across the globe.
We’re self-funded and highly profitable.
We have offices in Tallinn, Estonia and Austin, TX, USA, however most employees work remotely from around the world.
We’re a small but ambitious business with a big impact. We punch above our weight.
Since our inception in 2011, we’ve made a name for ourselves as the top resource for conversion optimization expertise. We deliver known quality and have a strong brand with raving customers. We've built a reputation as THE destination for data-driven marketing training.
*About the Job *
- In short: own, develop and maintain our marketing machine to drive awareness, consideration, purchase, advocacy and retention
- Research, talk to and understand our customers as well as anyone
- Manage a small team of marketers/growth specialists, contractors and agencies
- Drive constant experimentation in customer acquisition
- Grow organic traffic through world-class content
- Run campaigns across multiple platforms including search, display, social, email, video, and mobile formats
- Shape and evolve our brand and positioning
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities
- Craft relevant deals and partnerships to speed up our growth
- Work closely with product, engineering and customer success teams
- Do what it takes to move the needle
You will own our marketing and growth strategy, and its execution. You will work all growth levers - not just more traffic or better conversions. Your key metrics are revenue and profit generated through marketing AND retention/churn.
You’ll report directly to the CEO. You will have a team to work with but we expect you to be hands-on yourself as well. You bring senior level skills and experience, and lead by example. Strong people and vendor management skills are needed - you achieve many of your goals through them.
Fundamentally, we need to bring more qualified people to the front of the funnel by increasing awareness, and then convert them - while measuring everything.
What’s been working for us in marketing is content / SEO, LinkedIn/FB ads and our email list. We need to double down on what’s working AND we need to build out new repeatable acquisition channels. We can do more.
We need a well thought-out marketing strategy, strong direct response marketing to get more leads, and savvy execution. We want to be different, bold, even outrageous. We need to run a lot of experiments.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you’d love, we want to talk to you.
We’re a small company, and a single person can have a huge impact here. We’ll also make sure we help you achieve your personal goals and career objectives along the way. We are here to support you.
- 5+ years in marketing - you have worked hands-on with email, ppc, social and content; you get marketing across the board from brand to growth, campaigns to events
- Real results - you have, in reality, grown the business; you can demonstrate this clearly and understand how to make that happen, preferably in B2B or SaaS
- Charisma - you can sell an idea in writing, visually and in speaking
- Creativity - excellent eye for a premium design with artistry and nuance but no pretentiousness; your work reflects this; you have tons of ideas and you know you can see things differently than most
- Visibility - you have a voice and an opinion, you generate content - maybe you like to write, or be on camera, whatever is your jam, you're visible on social
- Vision - you have a vivid conception of what our marketing could be, should be, will be
- Customer obsession - if you could only get inside their heads, constantly thinking of how to do that but you know when to leap beyond the customer’s vision of what should be
- Planning - can orchestrate and harmonize a quarter of marketing activities across channels and team members and know what it’s going to take to execute
- Leadership - you demonstrate care for your (small) team, you seek to make them heroes and support them however possible
- Hands-on - you lead by example in the trenches; you are reluctant to let others have all the fun executing your vision
- Humility - you acknowledge just how wrong you can be, you own mistakes and celebrate the learning that comes from them
- Experimentation - you’re no stranger to user research and a/b testing; you believe that your intuitions can only take you so far and are looking to be surprised and corrected by the data
- Speed - once a direction is decided on, you take action immediately and you expect the same of your team
- Measurement - you understand data and love it, you know how to use it to win; familiarity with SQL and Google Analytics preferred
Legacy, brand, excellence - CXL stands for smart, data-driven marketing. From our roots in CRO, to our current state looking across the marketing org, we strive to create the very best content and to do the very best work. If you value excellence, if you hate fluff, if you’re the real deal and you want to work with others cut from the same cloth, this place is for you.
Meaningful work - we make people better at their jobs. We serve as a place for like-minded people to connect and learn from each other. Our products and services have real, lasting impact on peoples’ lives and you can feel great about that. We sure do.
Progressive leadership - we are constantly studying and learning and growing. We care about people. We want to do good. This is not just a profit machine, it’s our livelihoods and legacy.
Personal development. We support your growth with mentorship, necessary books, courses, and so on. You get to work with people that push you to become better.
Freedom. No one will micromanage you. You have the freedom to take on and lead new projects within the company as long as they support our overall goals.
Be part of something big. Who thinks small remains small. Be surrounded by people going places. Your role and responsibilities in our company can grow with you. Daniel Pink wrote this in his seminal book "Drive": People are most motivated by having autonomy, mastery, and purpose. We make sure you get a ton of all three.
- Competitive salary
- 28 paid vacation days + national holidays
- In-office gym - sound body, sound mind (Tallinn and Austin only)
- All-you-can-learn from CXL: full access to all courses - we are an education business after all
- Unlimited sick leave - stay home, get well
- 100% remote and flexible working hours - we care about shipping, not when you in the chair
- Team on-sites - in 2022, we flew the whole team to Austin, TX twice for team building and strategy meetings. Face time is important and we’ll continue to invest in it.
POSTED Jan 27
Performance Marketing Manager at Freedom
At Freedom, we help people enjoy a more productive, fulfilled life by focusing on the things that matter. Our product does this by enabling people to easily manage digital distractions across their devices. With over 2,000,000 users, we've been a Top 100 Productivity App in the App Store, and we're featured in "best productivity apps" articles on a weekly basis. We are growing quickly, and we are looking for the right people to grow with us.
We’re a mission-driven company, inspired every day by the difference we make in people's lives. We pride ourselves on being kind, collaborative, and driven by the mission of enabling more people to have a better relationship with technology. We live our values, offering self directed work hours that are flexible to your situation and a manageable meeting schedule that offers plenty of time for deep, focused work.
- $70k - $80k per annum salary (depending on level of experience)
- 100% remote: we are a fully- remote organization that works asynchronously and from anywhere
- Flexible working
- Freedom Fridays (four day work week), every other week through the summer
- Regional meet-ups at least once a year
- Work with a team of smart, kind and thoughtful people who put family first, and who want to make the world just a little-bit better.
This person will be a key part of our marketing and partnerships team, accelerating the growth of our business. Much of our growth to date has been relatively organic. We are now looking for the right person to help us grow our business by focusing on performance marketing, including our affiliate program and our PPC campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing our affiliate program (hosted on Impact) by: recruiting new affiliate partners, optimizing existing partners, running initiatives, monthly reporting, across our B2B and B2C business
- Launching and managing PPC campaigns by: research keyword and competitive opportunities for Google, LinkedIn, and Apple Ads for both our consumer and B2B products. Launch acquisition campaigns with strong focus on CAC:LTV for profitability. Spec campaigns, work with design for creative assets, write copy, and build a robust acquisition machine. Continual optimization and iteration to grow paid channels. Analyze and report on performance of campaigns.
- Contributing to the overall success of the business, by proactively supporting the team, providing strategic advice, identifying any potential growth opportunities, even if they are beyond your direct remit.
We are looking for someone who is excited about the future of work, and the ability for everyone to use technology better, to enhance their lives and their productivity. You are:
- Motivated by our mission to help people be more productive and to live more meaningful lives
- Experienced managing performance marketing campaigns, including PPC and affiliate programs
- Data-driven, analytical and confident with reporting
- A self-starter, self-motivated and comfortable with a distributed/remote team situation
- Creative and willing to take data-informed risks
- An excellent communicator (often written as we work asynchronously) and collaborator
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic
- Strategic, with a good vision of how your work contributes to the overall success of the business
- 5 - 10 years performance marketing experience, preferably in a high growth technology company.
- Affiliate marketing - and excellent understanding of how brands utilize SEM & affiliate channels effectively (Relevant affiliate & SEM experience; and excellent understanding of how brands utilize SEM & affiliate channels effectively)
- Strong reporting / numerical skills, with strong competency in excel
- Proven record of success running performance marketing programs, particularly in affiliate and SEM
- Experience in B2C, with B2B experience in addition an advantage, agency or corporate side experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech company that genuinely cares about the future and its employees.
*How to Apply *
Freedom provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. As our company grows, we strive to make space for all kinds of people to do amazing work with us. We especially encourage applications from women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, people with disabilities, immigrants, and other communities underrepresented in technology companies. We believe that a team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences will be more creative, more effective, and more accountable to the people our product serves.
To apply, please either email a resume/LinkedIn and short statement to email@example.com, or apply directly through this job on Angel List. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to speaking with you.
We also are currently seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager. It may be that the Performance Marketing Manager covers both roles.
POSTED Jan 27
Senior Content Marketer at Timeular
Hey future Content Marketer,
Timeular is building the most effortless and smartest time tracking application to help teams bill their time more accurately 🚀 you can read more about us, how we work, and our culture here.
In the past 6 months we have scaled 10x our traffic, 20x our Top3 keywords, and 2x our conversions. Your main responsibility will be to increase traffic and conversion rates to trial through content even further.
For the first couple of months you'll be working on:
- Producing more content for our blog with our external writers
- Writing original content for our website on your own
- Optimising our organic traffic strategy with our SEO consultant
- Building and managing our content roadmap and calendar
- Finding insights and opportunities for our content strategy
What we are looking for
- You have successfully scaled organic signups for a B2B SaaS business beyond thousands signups per month despite a small team
- You are a great writer able to explain technical topics in a simple and engaging way
- You get more value out of Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush or other SEO tools than what they cost
- You’re comfortable to work in fast moving teams with unknowns to figure out
- You’re experienced using Wordpress and don’t mind to work with it on a daily basis
What we offer
- Onboarding buddy right after joining Timeular to assist you while getting started.
- Transparent salary for this position starts at EUR 65,000 / USD 70,000 .
- +10-20% salary range increase for candidates living in expensive locations.
- +5% salary bonus/year if yearly company goals are achieved.
- Everyone gets shares and profits.
- Work where and when you want as long as you cover 13:00-17:00 CET (Rome).
- 50 days of paid holidays (including national holidays). Choose 40 PTOs for +5% salary.
- 2000€ office budget to set up or improve your working space.
- Three paid team retreats per year all costs covered.
- Paid parental leave and parent-friendly culture.
Our application process
We don’t care about CVs or time consuming motivation letters. We care about who you are today and what value you can add. It all starts with the 5 quick questions below. Then a short call to get to know each other better, then a 2-4h take home exercise, then a final call with your manager and a team member, and then the job offer.
POSTED Jan 27
Account Based Marketing Manager at Smartcar
Smartcar is on a mission to simplify how people securely connect their favorite apps and services to their cars. We build developer-friendly vehicle APIs so businesses can use a single integration to make their products available to cars across brands.
Founded in 2015, Smartcar has raised $36M from Andreessen Horowitz, New Enterprise Associates, and Energize Ventures. We are now the leading developer platform for mobility businesses across America, Canada, and Europe, serving amazing customers like British Petroleum (BP), Turo, NRG, and more.
Innovative mobility companies use our API platform to manage EV charging schedules, verify mileage, issue digital car keys, monitor fleets, and much more.
As Smartcar’s first Account Based Marketing (ABM) specialist, you will develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns for our key accounts and categories. This is a key role in our marketing team, helping to fuel new sales and accelerate existing pipeline. You will work closely with the sales team to identify and prioritize key accounts, develop personalized marketing strategies, and track and measure campaign performance. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating successful account based or category driven marketing for B2B SaaS or PaaS.
Feel free to check out what our interview process looks like.
This role is remote within the United States. We’d love for you to join us!
- Conduct research and analysis of key accounts to develop ABM strategy and implement data-driven initiatives
- Develop personalized marketing strategies for key accounts and segments
- Execute targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns across email, ads, social, direct mail, and more
- Track and measure campaign performance and adjust strategies as needed
- Collaborate with the sales team to align marketing efforts with sales goals
- Own end-to-end project management for account-based initiatives
- Build an ABM playbook to document processes and best practices
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on account based marketing, category marketing, or industry marketing
- Experience with marketing automation, paid acquisition, and prospecting
- Creative thinker with excellent written communication skills and a passion for eye-catching design
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Base salary determined by years of experience: $100,000 - $145,000
- Remote work within the U.S.
- Health, Dental and Vision covered at 90% for all plans and 80% coverage for dependents, which amounts to approximately $11,000 a year
- 401K matching at 4%
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness stipend of $50 a month
- Cell phone and Internet stipend of $50 a month
- $300 yearly learning and development stipend
- $350 work-from-home stipend
- 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave with a 1-week half day ramp back time and a 5 week Freshly subscription
- 10 days of paid bereavement leave
- We do not currently support any new sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers for this role
Recruiter For This Role
Smartcar is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to reach out, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org with how we can help make your interview process as comfortable as possible and how we can provide reasonable accommodations.
POSTED Jan 27
Marketing Campaign Director at TIKTAL
We're a dedicated TikTok influencer marketing and talent agency. We help the world's biggest brands launch creative activations leveraging the power of video. 🚀
😎 You will:
- Manage and develop a team of Campaign Managers
- Help drive delivery, optimizations and troubleshooting across influencer marketing campaigns
- Drive Strategy and create best in class processes to ensure timely delivery of activity
- Be a trusted source of data, insight and context for Sales & Customer Success teams
- Support troubleshooting of campaigns when needed
- Deliver regular reports on KPI's and campaign results
- Provide updates on ROI on each project against planned ROI
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience in campaign management
- Ability to translate numbers into impactful, concise messages via reports for a broad audience
- Budget management, project management and campaign evaluation capabilities
- A highly organized and focused multitasker with strong attention to detail and analytical
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline and detailed oriented environment
🏡 Fully remote and full-time
💎 Growth opportunities at a fast-growing startup
POSTED Jan 27
Head of Marketing at Paradime Labs
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to own Paradime's early stage go-to-market. You were probably either a former founder or someone who has taken B2B SaaS startups from 0 to 🚀.
You will be responsible for driving 30-40% of Paradime's yearly ARR target through inbound.
To be able to do that you will figure out:
- How to create awareness about Paradime among >80% of our target audience
- How to convert our target audience into qualified leads
What we're looking for
This job will be a great fit if you...
- Have operated in the seed -> series A -> series B journey of B2B technology startups going from 0 -> 1 -> 2
- Are bored with playbooks, interviews, playing nice, how-tos and buzzwords
- Can learn fast and adapt easily to a steep learning curve i.e. you are efficient with your time
- Are not afraid to go all out like there is no tomorrow and nothing to lose
- Have an execution mindset and happy to disrespect traditions if that's the pragmatic thing to do
- Are kind to your team members
- Dr. B Dental Solutions
- Digital Marketing & Content Creation
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyFulltime
POSTED Jan 27
Digital Marketing & Content Creation at Dr. B Dental Solutions
Brief: We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team! This amazing new opportunity will help you build & apply your skills in marketing, design and advertising, on a well-defined niche market, in the exciting atmosphere of a rapidly growing start-up!
• Oversee and create content for social media marketing, FB Advertising, Instagram Ads, Google Ad Network, Bing
• Work on building customer profiles for targeting our 2 main audiences: Consumers and Dental Professionals, and subcategories within.
• Create e-blasts for specific audience categories 2x monthly
• Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Review and optimize marketing budget
• Work with influencers on creating content and videos
Skills in Content Creation (photography, videos, editing, graphic design, writing)
Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
Experience with Social Media ad platforms: Facebook, Meta, IG, Tik Tok, Linkedin, Youtube, Google
Knowledge of Google Ad Network, Adwords and Analytics
Knowledge of Shopify platform and Ecommerce Websites
It is really important that the candidate knows how to take high quality product pictures and video, and edit them for marketing/advertising purposes. We are really focused on creating entertaining, education and engaging content. Our main focus is to create lots of really good content to generate lots of buzz and awareness.
Why Work At Dr. B Dental Solutions?
Flexible Hours & Remote Working Available, Build Sales Skills & Grow Your Network, Excellent Line Of Products That Change Lives.
Ability to earn equity in a rapidly growing company that has clear acquisition prospects. We just oversubscribed our seed round at a $25 Million valuation and will be doing a Series A. Open to performance or time based equity compensation packages after initial salaried trial period.
POSTED Jan 27
Senior Performance Marketing Manager at Xapo
Senior Performance Marketing Manager
at Xapo Bank (View all jobs)
Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
Xapo Bank is the first product of its kind: a platform that bridges the gap between crypto and traditional banking services. Headquartered in Gibraltar, we are regulated and authorised as a credit institution to provide fiat related services and in addition, Xapo VASP is regulated and authorised as a Distributed Ledger Technology Provider to provide crypto services. We offer secure, seamless access to US Dollar and Bitcoin, all accessible from our mobile based Xapo Banking App. Xapo holds one of the largest Bitcoin reserves in the world and liquid assets, all of which provide an additional layer of protection to our members.
Our beginning: A world that enjoys economic freedom and wealth protection, no matter where you live or who is running your country. This is the dream that drove Wences Casares, our Founder and Chairman, to quietly transform the world of private banking.
Growing up in Argentina in the 1980s, Wences saw his family’s life savings wiped out three times by events beyond their control. This inability to control or protect their own finances left a lasting legacy. Years later, when Bitcoin came along, Wences saw an extraordinary opportunity to create a fairer, and totally secure system that would allow ambitious individuals to truly realise their potential.
Our Strategy team, consisting of Growth and Marketing, is leading us on a bold mission to expand into emerging markets. In order to maximise our reach and effectiveness, we are both strengthening our in-house Growth and Marketing capabilities and actively recruiting experienced global professionals in these domains. As the prime facilitators of our overall growth plan and membership acquisition objectives, the Growth and Marketing team will be the powerhouse behind our success.
To aid us in our strategy and initiatives, the Senior Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving development and execution of acquisition strategies for the business/brand across all marketing channels.
The VP of Growth shares a quote on the Xapo Bank expansion plan into emerging markets and all the exciting initiatives within the team: Were on the rocket ship, and we need to have some great astronauts onboard with us as the journey will be exciting and we’re aiming to grow, grow & grow more.
- Lead campaign management and execution in partnership with the broader strategy and products teams in order to generate leads, create demand, build pipeline, and grow revenue.
- Define campaign timelines, key milestones, and major launches.
- Manage the overall demand generation budget and own campaign performance.
- Own and optimise CPL metrics and drive high-intent prospect requests by continuously experimenting and improving.
- Help to write, edit and proofread copy for materials for marketing campaigns.
- Help manage creative marketing material development (landing pages, ads, copy).
- Build best-practice data-driven targeted campaigns that activate our audience segments and drive high-intent prospects.
- Own, strategize and manage campaigns that drive high-value and quality prospects into our sales funnel.
- Work closely with strategy and product teams to develop an innovative paid and organic approach to demand generation.
- Work with our Strategy team to develop comprehensive metrics reports, attribution modelling and tracking, and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation efforts.
- Manage and optimise audience builds and prospect placement as the engagement progresses further down the funnel.
- Support the VP of Growth with quarterly planning and execution of campaigns, as well as the measurement of marketing performance and reporting.
- Planning and executing memorable, integrated demand-generation campaigns to raise awareness, educate, and generate high-quality prospects. Owner of the campaigns from start to finish, from planning to reporting.
- Selecting, experimenting with, and orchestrating a variety of channels and mediums (such as email marketing, PPC channels, retargeting, SEO, digital channels, syndication, events and webinars production, social, content, etc) in order to find the most effective mix of activities.
- Manage UTMS.
- Performing QA.
- Training and upskilling of team members.
- Create campaign roadmap, milestones and calendar.
- Generating insights, member first, data driven campaigns.
- 7+ years of experience in demand generation for a SaaS company, designing and owning full-funnel strategies, including successful product launches
- A strong understanding of performance metrics and core growth marketing principles
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience working at an early-stage, high-growth start-up / scale-up environment
- Strong experience in managing Performance channels (LinkedIn ads / Google ads), autonomously in-house
- Experience with SEO, keyword research, and website optimization tactics
- Experience tracking and analysing performance metrics (such as website analytics, PPC metrics, pipeline data, conversion rates, etc). You are comfortable with numbers and love to learn from data.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best – from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
POSTED Jan 27
Experiential Marketing Manager at Timescale
Experiential Marketing Manager
Timescale is looking for an Experiential Marketing Manager to join the Developer Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for the development and execution of events and interactive experiences designed to build the Timescale brand further, support the Timescale business, and provide opportunities to experience Timescale products in a memorable way.
In this role, you’ll closely partner with Content, Communications, Developer Advocacy, Growth, Product Marketing, Design, Engineering, and external agencies to develop innovative and engaging programs and initiatives. You’ll shepherd our brand and think creatively about ways we can grow affinity among developers.
You’ll be in charge of events globally – managing all aspects of event production, including vendor management, logistics, activation programs, and staffing. You will come up with creative ways to engage with developers at these events so our event presence becomes the talk of the show. You will also partner with Developer Advocacy to track open Calls for Papers (CFP) and proactively enable engineering and product teams to submit high-quality CFP submissions.
You will oversee the creative distribution of content through paid and earned channels. You will identify and partner with external channels that drive the highest impact.
In case you couldn’t tell, Timescale is a developer-first company. Your programs and outbound communication should reflect knowledge and appreciation for developers (in other words: no marketing fluff or jargon). We love developers, and you’ll fit right in if you do too.
This role is remote, but English language fluency is a requirement.
- Develop and execute events and experiences that create brand equity, drive traffic and product signups, and provide opportunities to experience Timescale products in a memorable way
- Ensure all events and experiences are on brand and one-of-a-kind with flawless execution
- Build strong relationships with external vendors and identify new vendors to deliver best-in-class experiences for the target audience
- Identify external channels for content distribution and manage the end-to-end distribution of content
- Play a foundational role in how we engage with developers.
- Shepherd in-house staff to apply to talk at events and coordinate their activities and engagements at the events themselves in partnership with Developer Advocacy
- Support marketing efforts and project management related to promoting events, conferences, meetups, and other speaking engagements.
- Utilize data tracking and analytics tools to assess the performance of virtual/hybrid/in person events
- Stay up-to-date on experiential marketing trends and make recommendations for new marketing partners, tools, channels, and techniques.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools
A little bit about you
- 5+ years experience in marketing with a strong focus on experiential/events and audience engagement programs and initiatives.
- Excellent cross-organizational collaboration skills. You can work across the team and roles, synthesize viewpoints, and reach a consensus.
- Creative and gifted experiential marketing leader.
- Passionate about developers and nerd culture.
- Able to juggle complex projects with multiple variables, stakeholders, and deliverables like a well-oiled machine (you’re a master project manager who doesn’t shy away from grunt work).
- A self-starter that can manage and prioritize initiatives that will make developers successful. You’ll work independently and remotely.
- A belief that organizations and industries are best when they are diverse and inclusive, and a commitment to ensuring that everything we do reflects that belief.
- Always up-to-date on the constant and rapid shift in the developer marketing landscape
POSTED Jan 25
Marketing manager at ELISYAN
We are looking for a marketing manager to join our team on an internship basis to start with.
If you are excited to be involved in making of our new fintech app awesome, then you are in the right place.
As a marketing manager, your role will be involved in the development of our go-to-market strategy, working with our social media manager for digital content, websites as well as developing content and materials to support the sales teams.
- Nuria Tech
- Marketing Manager (flexible working hours, remote)
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyFulltime
POSTED Jan 25
Marketing Manager (flexible working hours, remote) at Nuria Tech
Wir suchen Unterstützung im Bereich Marketing, Social Media und Sales.
Du hast Spaß an Sozialen Medien und postet gerne auf Instagram, Facebook & Co.?
Du arbeitest eigenständig und hast Lust auf eine kleine Beschäftigung nebenbei?
Dann bist du bei uns genau richtig.
Schick uns gerne ein paar Worte zu dir, zu deiner Motivation und deiner Verfügbarkeit per E-Mail an email@example.com.
Wir freuen uns darauf, dich kennen zu lernen.
POSTED Jan 25
Product Marketing Manager at Lang.ai
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
We are looking to expand the Marketing function with someone that wants to join a fast-growing startup. As an early member of the Lang.ai Marketing team, your work will have a direct impact on the company's growth and help us meet our ambitious vision to become a category-defining company in the Customer Experience space.
- 4+ years experience in software product marketing required
- SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- You have expertise in positioning a product and sales enablement
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and effective presentation capabilities
- You excel collaborating with different stakeholders in the busines
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills
- Startup experience required
WHO YOU ARE
- You understand our customers, our community, the problems they face, and how we can solve those for them
- You form the core of that critical message for customers and sales with activities designed to increase sales growth, including go-to-market planning and execution; product launch; internal and external communications, including product-related thought leadership; integrated campaign execution; and sales team enablement to support the buyer journey
- You are also a self-starter and confident in your ability to ideate and execute on new strategies and initiatives.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You have a gritty, scrappy mentality
WHAT WE EMPOWER YOU WITH
Your main goal will be to promote our services and brand by creating content and marketing strategies that tailor to our customers pain points and needs. This role will be responsible for strategy as well as execution.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Position Lang as a need-to-have in the modern CX technology and data stack, testing messaging in creative and cost-effective ways
- Curate and create use case web pages and digital marketing content
- Drive all marketing and sales collateral components of new product and feature launches
- Work closely with our Marketing agency to maximize their output and to test messaging and channel mix
- Gain intimate knowledge of the business-specific issues that our customers face and the greater CX technology landscape to create customer-facing materials and marketing content
- Continually look for ways to test and optimize the content and format of our product messaging, to enable our sales teams to present the right message and materials to the right buyers at the right time
POSTED Jan 25
Email / Campaign Marketing Intern at Totally Gifts
Totally Gifts is a modern gifting brand, putting the gift back into gift-cards. We only partner with leading specialist brands, curating both big brands, established names and the best cult favourites, offering hundreds of the most indulgent gifts and experiences. We work with leading brands in the wellness, beauty, food & drinks sectors - you'll know and love many of them!
We are being rolled out across leading national retailers and D2C platforms, as our brands are digitally native, we are now looking to engage with our gifting community in a meaningful way via email & digital campaigns.
We are looking for a marketing intern to support and manage our marketing campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to work with world class leading brands across food, beverage, wellness, beauty, fashion and gain experience in multiple areas of marketing including:
Insights & Reporting
The ideal candidate would have:
Basic knowledge / experience of Mailchimp.
Willing to learn about email marketing sequences and reading about best practices to increase open & conversion rates.
Strong project management skills
Exceptional attention to detail
High creative standards
Good written English
Beneficial, but not essential:
3 month internship, possibility for a permanent role in the future. The role can be part time (minimum 1 hour a day required or 1 day per week) or more hours if you'd like to get involved in other areas of the business.
POSTED Jan 25
Marketing Manager at Treejer Protocol
Treejer is an environmental startup that leverages cutting-edge concepts such as decentralized finance (DeFi), non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and smart contracts to unlock new opportunities in financing forest conservation and rural development. We are an open protocol connecting donors to rural planters worldwide and act as a seamless, transparent bridge empowering local communities through crypto donations even in unbanked and remote areas.
As our Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in driving awareness and engagement for our mission to make the world a better place by creating sustainable and environmentally friendly products. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns, as well as managing our online presence and communication channels.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, including email, social media, and content marketing
- Manage and grow our online presence, including website and social media channels
- Create and manage content, including blog posts, case studies, and video content
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure alignment between marketing and company objectives
- Analyze and report on marketing metrics and campaign performance
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices in marketing and digital marketing
- Communicating the benefits of the Treejer Protocol to potential customers and stakeholders through various marketing channels.
- Identifying and implementing new marketing strategies that align with our mission.
- Developing and managing relationships with influencers, media, and other partners.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or related field
- Proven track record of success in developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. marketing, communications, business)
- Passion for the mission and values of Treejer
- Understanding of decentralized finance, non-fungible tokens, and smart contracts
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and crypto donations
- Understanding of digital marketing and experience with website management, social media, and email marketing
- Treejer is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals.
Please note that this position is equity-based and offers higher amount of equity in return for lower salary expectation. The project is raising a new funding round soon.
If you are passionate about making a difference and have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply with your resume and a cover letter.