POSTED Oct 5
Customer Support / Support Engineer at Umbrel
What we're looking for:
- Support our users across all online channels (email, website chat, forums, social medias, etc)
- Great written communication skills
- Experience in basic technical skills like SSH, running basic commands in Terminal to debug with users, etc (we’ll train you with all the commands)
- Create how-tos, guides, wikis, knowledge base, etc for recurring questions/issues
- Experience at talking to users and willing to constantly do so without encouragement
- Ability to empathize with users
- Collaborate with engineers on our team to debug through challenging technical issues
- Genuinely care about our users’ problems — we can’t exist without them
POSTED Oct 5
VP of Customer Success at SHARE Mobility
SHARE Mobility is looking for an experience leader to create our customer success department. We are leading a new industry that is helping companies start their first transportation program for employees and Customer Success will be a critical part of growing our business. SHARE Mobility provides software and transportation services to some of the largest companies in the US and the Customer Success department will allow us to rapidly expand our footprint and find new opportunities to support our customers with transportation benefits for employees. The VP of Customer Success will lead this new department and build a team to support the growth of our business.
We need a senior executive to own success for our customers from end to end. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.).
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
Map customer journey
Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
Standardize interventions for each point in journey
Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Learn from best practices in industry
Manage Customer Success Activities
Customer Success Management
Cross-sell / Up-sell
Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
Define operational metrics for team
Establish system for tracking metrics
Create cadence for review within team
Expose subset of metrics to executive team, company and board
Lead World-class Customer Success Team
Recruit experienced leaders for each functional role
Attract high potential individual contributors into team
Create rapid onboarding process for new team members
Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
Encourage continuous learning within team
Enhance Effectiveness and Efficiency Through Technology
Customer marketing software
Reference and advocacy solutions
Customer Success Management platform
Inspire Customer Success Across Company
Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
Align with Product around driving product roadmap
Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
Align with Finance around measurement and forecasting
Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
Create company-wide customer feedback loop
5+ years experience in leading customer-facing organizations
Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
Analytical and process-oriented mindset
Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SHARE (dba of AVE AutoMedia Inc.) is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment. We do not accept unsolicited resumes/CVs through this website or sent directly to us from recruiting agencies. We will not pay fees to any agency without a prior signed service agreement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Work from home
Do you reside in the Columbus, Ohio area?
Do you have Customer Success experience?
Work Location: One location
MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO COLUMBUS OH
POSTED Oct 5
Customer Support Representative at Branch
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
We're looking for a high-empathy, self-motivated Customer Support Representative to join our support team at Branch.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive inbound email, form, and phone requests from clients and help to resolve their issues according to policy
- Use customer support software to resolve issues including Zendesk, Slack, Jira, Confluence, and internal troubleshooting tools. (training will be included on these tools)
- Empathize with customers that are experiencing issues, and help them navigate our app to their satisfaction.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and communicate emerging trends and patterns in worked issues
- Navigate internal and external documentation and resources to provide world class service.
- Previous customer support or service experience required.
- 1-3+ years experience with a support ticketing system - Zendesk preferred, competitors such as Salesforce Desk.com , Kustomer, Jira Service Desk, FreshDesk, LiveAgent, etc OK
- Clear Communicator - customers leave interactions with zero confusion
- Problem Solver - Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Coachable - Open to feedback and can show improvement
- Bilingual, Spanish-speaking - a plus
- Work from anywhere
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/culture
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
POSTED Oct 5
Customer Success Manager at EtherMail
Do you want to be part of a fast growing web3 startup?
EtherMail is the first Web 3.0 Email Solution setting the standard for anonymous and encrypted wallet-to-wallet communication, built by a team dedicated to bringing back full ownership, control and sovereignty of the inbox to users.
EtherMail brings the best of blockchain technologies and traditional E-mail together to create the world’s first email solution for the Web 3.0.
The Customer Success manager will be the key contact for our web3 clients. He will help them to use our community suite product and support to produce innovative case studies for improvements.
Manage client onboardings
Work on the intersection of sales and the product team
Understand the pain points of CMOs and Community managers
Create a scalable and effective onboarding flow,with automation tools and marketing assets
Potentially build and manage a team of client managers,with growing business remands
Develop and manager his own KPIs
Work closely with the Sales and IT team, and externally with founders and cLevel of Web3 companies across all verticals and sizes.
Our ideal person to fill this role will need to have excellent and professional solution oriented communication style, being a self-starter and with experience in client facing roles. He/She will become the leader of its own customer success department, so will have to buiild and contribute to the grow of the team. He/She can also rotate into a more sales related role (BDM) or possibly become a product manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least three years of experience, ideally as a customer success or account manager.
- Knowledge in Web3 / Crypto environment
- Professional English
- Great interpersonal skills to be part of a team
- Tools: Hubspot, PowerPoint, Linkedin
*What we Offer *
Work for a VC funded web3 company with big ambition
High degree of flexibility and responsibility to achieve goals
Competitive Compensation and possibilities of grow
POSTED Oct 5
Team Leader, Customer Support at Clipboard Health
Title: Team Leader (Customer Support)
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals & oversee the day to day team operations
- Hiring, induction & coaching of team members
- Deliver the key metrics for customer support
- Responsible for ensuring schedule adherence by agents & desired productivity levels
- Monitor performance trends of the team members on various support metrics
- Analyze training needs & conduct 1-2-1 coaching sessions for bottom quartile agents
- Encourage the team towards customer-centricity & recommend process/product enhancements
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Initiate consequence management steps as per company policy in case of consistent low performance by team members
- Delegation of tasks to high potential team members to build a culture of learning & development in the team
- Conducting weekly reviews & documentation of feedback
- Suggest & lead team building activities for team motivation & better rapport
Skill Set requirement:
- Minimum 2 years of Team leader experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills specially MS-Office
- Ability to motivate the team towards defined goals
- Strong negotiation skills & self confidence
- Thinks outside-in – placing company & customer interests above team
- High on integrity & analytics skills
POSTED Oct 5
Customer Support Specialist at CE Broker
Customer Support Specialist
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
CE Broker is a growing tech company based in Jacksonville, FL. This is a remote, contract-to-permanent full-time Customer Support Specialist position. This job comes with full benefits, and is ideal for people with busy lives to still have weekends and holidays off! Plus, it’s meaningful work with a real impact – assisting licensed professionals to track their continuing education needed for license renewal! This is a fully remote position and employees can work from anywhere in the United States.
Shifts will be from 11 am – 8 pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, with earlier shifts possible as they become available. Pay for this position starts at $18 per hour and aligns with an employee’s experience level and geographic area.
Check out your future coworkers at CE Broker’s Instagram page!
- Primarily assisting customers via inbound phone calls
- Provide delightful customer service through casual, unscripted conversations
- Answering customer emails to the general support inbox
- Provide customer feedback and data to internal teams across the company
- Maintain detailed product knowledge to engage in consumer education and support sales efforts
- Write internal documentation and tutorials
We’re looking for someone who…
- Writes in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoys teaching others and explaining technical concepts
- Has patience to listen and grasp what customers are trying to accomplish
- Knows how to communicate and help in a friendly, professional manner
- Has 2+ years of previous contact center experience with a track record of success handling online chats and email
- Is a continuous learner, proactively pursues growth and learning
- Pays high attention to detail
- Has functional knowledge of computers and can perform basic troubleshooting to resolve minor computer issues.
- Holds an Associate degree or higher (preferred)
- Has ongoing access to a quiet workspace to conduct professional business.
- Has a reliable broadband internet connection (minimum 3 MB upload, 18 MB download required) with ethernet connection capability.
About CE Broker:
CE Broker and EverCheck are sister products under one umbrella. CE Broker tracks continuing education for over 3 million licensed professionals across 130+ regulatory boards and is on pace to add an additional 1 million users in 2022. EverCheck’s software reduces administrative burden for our 375+ partners in the US, helping their in-house healthcare heroes to focus on patient work instead of paper work. We’re on a mission to make the experience of administrative work better for every healthcare worker in the US.
Benefits and Perks for CE Broker employees include but are not limited to:
- Multi-year award winner for Best Company to Work For by both Florida Trend and Outside Magazine.
- Wellness benefits: monthly fitness allowance and discounts on organic produce delivery programs.
- Balanced Lifestyle: paid holidays and monthly PTO accrual and paid holidays, including your birthday time to volunteer.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Pursue Growth and Learning Fund – generous company assistance for professional development endeavors.
- Company provided computer and peripherals.
- Retirement plan with company matching.
This full-time position is scheduled to work 40 hours per week unless otherwise required by project activities. The target pay range for this position starts at $18/hr, commensurate with experience and geographic location market value and accompanied by our full benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at CE Broker and EverCheck. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Qualified candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
POSTED Oct 5
Customer Care Specialist at STERIS
Job Title: Customer Care Specialist – REMOTE
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
The Customer Care Representative I’s primary role is to manage inbound calls by providing order placement, service dispatch, technical product assistance and order issue resolution support to Customers as well as cross functional groups within HuFriedyGroup (HFG). Individual is responsible for managing calls from multiple queues ensuring department objectives are met and supporting the Dental product line and services.
This is a FULLY REMOTE position. Work from home anywhere you choose in the continental U.S. during standard business hours (Your schedule will be an 8 hour shift between 730AM – 530PM CST.)
What You Will Do
- Professionally handle incoming requests from Customers and internal partners and ensure that all tasks are performed and issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Accurately and efficiently record Customer purchase order data into SAP and Salesforce; orders are received via phone, fax, email, EDI and Internet.
- Process repair services through Salesforce according to Customer requests.
- Send information to Technicians; escalate as needed.
- Monitor Salesforce until repairs are accepted by the Technician.
- Manage Customer response level as indicated to meet Customer expectations.
- Investigate product backorders, freight shipments, and invoice inquiries providing Customer with up-to-date information.
- Educate Customer on product inquiries and further reinforce the information with product literature utilizing HFG Intranet and website, Product Managers, or internal reference materials.
- Research availability on service parts.
- Quote service parts per Customer request.
- Makes and receives calls with the intent of selling products or services.
What You Will Do
- Must be knowledgeable on where to send what repairs and returns including responding to inquiries about HFG products and services…
- Provides order, repair and return estimates and re-estimates to representatives and Customers. Responds to inquiries regarding timely turnaround times and responds to various other Customer inquiries.
- Researches and resolves complaints.
- Research Customer inquiries on product functionality; may require interaction with HFG Clinical or Product Manager to ensure Customer needs and expectations are met.
- Confirm order sell price is in compliance with HFG price
- Interface with freight carriers and Corporate Traffic for shipment routing, tracking and proof of deliveries.
- Facilitate cross functional communications to ensure proper account setup, orders are free of account or item holds, tax issues are resolved and products are shipped to meet Customer requirements.
- Research and document Customer complaints into quality system ensuring that all relevant facts and data are captured; escalate issue based on severity of complaint.
- Run daily reports including un-booked order, process hold, credit card authorization failure and specific product reports as needed.
- Provide post-order management support including issue resolution.
- Utilize available resources to update or increase knowledge on products, systems, procedures, procedures and Corporate initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need To Be Successful
- High school diploma required with 1-2 years business experience (direct contact with Customers and Sales)
- Bachelors degree in Business or related discipline preferred with 0-2 years business experience
What Will Help You
- Bachelors degree in Business or related discipline preferred with 0-2 years business experience
Skills Required For Success
- Strong decision-making skills; understands how decisions impact the Customer and the Company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to handle multiple demands from many people and prioritize effectively
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and demonstrate a “can do” attitude
- Able to work well within a team
What STERIS Offers
The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal. We do this by providing competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, paid-time off, holidays, matching 401(k), annual merit, and incentive plans. Join us and help write our next chapter.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Req ID: 31021
Job Category: Customer Operations/Customer Support
Des Plaines, IL, US, 60018
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Inspector, Product Manager, SAP, Customer Service, Research, Quality, Operations, Technology
POSTED Oct 5
Client Service Representative at Vouch Insurance
Client Service Representative
Insurance… sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it’s failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We’re doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customers -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch is a Virtual First Workplace with office locations in SF, Chicago, and NYC. *This role can be based anywhere in the U.S; however, it requires a work schedule of 10:30 am – 7:00 pm Central.
As a member of the Vouch Client Service team, you will be responsible for ensuring our clients have a great experience with Vouch. We pride ourselves on making things fast, easy, and tailored for each specific client. Some of our best client feedback is about our amazing client experience and service. You’ll be part of helping us scale our client service capabilities.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for guiding our clients, new and existing customers, through any insurance questions they may have, day-to-day servicing of accounts, renewal business, and supporting client needs when changing coverage. This is a great position to build a foundation in the insurance, start-up, tech fields and to start growing your career with Vouch.
- Serve as first line of defense for responding to client inquiries from live chat, email, and phone
- Leave a positive first impression and establish trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Deliver consistent and timely follow-up in response to client requests and issues
- Proactively problem solve when faced with new or unique client requests
- Identify areas to improve our product, processes, and procedures, focused on delivering a great customer experience
- Drive additional value by collaborating with and identifying opportunities for the sales team
- Assist with documenting day to day processes and improvements
- Become an expert in Vouch’s product experience such that you can guide client through the digital client journey, including our website and application process
- Collaborate with cross functional team members in Sales, Success, and Policy Administration to solve complex client needs or identify new ways of doing things
- Be a self-starter, independent learner, and have unparalleled resourcefulness
- Be a great writer with a keen eye for the nuances of the English language
- Believe in Vouch’s values:
- Put people first
- Serve clients with integrity and excellence
- Listen, challenge and grow
- Face challenges head-on and win as a team
- 1+ years of experience in a client-facing support role
- Eager to complete Property and Casualty licensing exam within your first 90 days
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Dependable, positive, and action-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Able to deal well with ambiguity and maintain composure in complex situations
- Passion for swimming in solutions versus dwelling on problems
- Comfortable with working an adjusted schedule: 10:30 am – 7:00 pm Central.
Nice to have:
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
- A background in insurance, technology, SaaS, or other regulated categories
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Business, Insurance, or a related field
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. #LI-Remote
POSTED Oct 5
Customer Service Rep at Omniinteractions
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote; Freelance
Why is building a work-at-home business a great idea? On the Omni Platform
you set your own hours, earn up to $20 an hour & try something new.
As a 1099 contractor, you run your own business (are self-employed) & write
your own schedule (set your own hours)! Take control of your work by
leaving the 9 to 5 & join the gig economy!
You may have heard about other gigs, but we’re different. How? It’s simple: We
pay for available time! No more wasting time hoping you’re busy enough to
earn a living. Working on the Omni platform, you will ACTUALLY make up to
$20/hour*! The more hours you work, the more you earn!
*What work will you be performing?*
You’ll be providing customer service (taking inbound phone calls, answering
chat messages, & responding to emails) for Fortune 500 companies.
You will interact with customers through phone and/or chat/email, helping
them with anything they need!
*What You’ll Do*
– Work from home, or any quiet place with a closed door
– Choosing when & how often you want to work
– Respond to chats, emails, and calls from customers
– Quickly help customers with good solutions
– Solve problems in a creative way
– Document details of calls & customer interactions in the appropriate
– Type and talk at the same time
– Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
*Who You Are*
– Great communication skills (verbal and written)
– Can type 25 WPM or more with 90% accuracy
– Solid computer skills, including typing and navigation
– Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Projects will have varying earning potential, but all projects pay for time
spent talking on the phone & assisting customers (unlike other gig
companies – we pay you for available time!) You may also receive
performance-based pay & other incentives (*earnings depend on hours worked,
project, type of support provided, etc).*
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing work-from-home
customer support services, you are responsible for your own tax
obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on campaign, call type,
call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for
expenses and control their own income.
*Scheduling & Hours*
GBA’s providing service on the Omni platform choose their own schedule by
self-scheduling in 30-minute or 1-hour blocks. You get to choose how when &
how often you provide services. The more hours you work, the more you can
If you want the flexibility and freedom to work for your life, instead of
living to work, complete these steps & be sure to check your email & phone
for regular communications from the Omni platform!
- Customer Experience Representative (Temporary) - Argentina, Mexico, Peru
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyFulltime
POSTED Sep 30
Customer Experience Representative (Temporary) - Argentina, Mexico, Peru at Knocking
Knocking is the leading content and commerce company. We find cool brands and tell their stories via our growing portfolio of embedded commerce content in popular TV broadcasts and digital mediums, and then sell them via world-class e-commerce.
Our team is easy-going and hails from all over the world—Like to travel (when we’re able to), or change up your scenery on a regular basis? Not a problem for us! As long as you’ve got wifi, we have a WFA culture: Work From Anywhere. We have over 80 employees over 3 continents, and are looking to expand!
Our Customer Experience team is currently looking for a Temporary Customer Experience Representative to join us for the Holiday Season. Looking up an order number, confirming the delivery details, and passing on product feedback to our vendors, all make for a good customer experience- but we go harder. We’ll make sure you have the tools, support, and autonomy you need to be empowered to show genuine concern and ownership of an issue.
We put ourselves in the shoes of the customer and serve our customers with patience, empathy, and passionate communication. We help customers understand the products and services that we offer, and answer inquiries by phone, e-mail, web chat, or social media with great swiftness. We move fast and strive for greatness, but also have an incredibly supportive team looking to provide the best experience we can.
We’re creating the “Ritz Carlton” and “Cadillac” of e-commerce support while reflecting the “fun-but-get’er-done” attitude of Knocking! Do you want to put on the white gloves and challenge yourself to deliver world-class service? Then we need to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage incoming phone calls, emails, and chats
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet customer service team CSAT targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Assist in cross departmental tasks when necessary
- Develop a broad understanding of our orders, sales, shipping, and customer service processes and tools Work with our curators, account managers, and executive team in building the Knocking empire
What you bring to the role:
- Experience working with e-commerce stores/experiences
- Have worked with call centre and helpdesk software
- The ability to pivot quickly and prioritize tasks
- Team player with a team-first approach. We work collaboratively and closely, so you’ll never be without support
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A working internet connection, cellphone, and computer
It’d be great if you:
- Have worked with Shopify in the past
- Have experience in help desk and call centre software (We use Gorgias and Aircall)
- Speak Spanish, German or French (But we all speak English)
Please note that this position is currently only temporarily available for the Holiday Season but may become permanent.
POSTED Sep 30
Customer Support Specialist at starryai
🌃 About starryai
starryai’s mission is to democratize ai art generation. Through providing an easy to use interface we save our users time and money navigating through the latest AI art methods. With over 5 million creations and counting! We are now looking to scale our team. Come join the fun! 😃
✨ The Opportunity
As a Support Specialist, you are often the customer’s first impression of starryai, lending expert knowledge of our products and services to uncover their needs. You strive to create an effortless experience for anyone who reaches out, seizing every opportunity to elevate the customer journey and help people develop lasting relationships with starryai.
- Promptly respond to customer support requests, and ensure they are handled to customer satisfaction.
- Act as the voice of starryai on the front lines, delivering positive experiences and developing lasting relationships with customers across multiple channels.
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of our products, processes, and internal systems.
- Use a combination of Intercom and Discord to resolve open issues (tickets) with current customers in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively identify issues with Kinetic devices in the field, and work with the customer to replace them.
- Track and manage types of customer issues to report back to other areas of the business including our product team, hardware team, and others.
- Flexible working hours (you make your own schedule)
- Meaningful Equity
- Slingshot Finance
- Customer Experience Representative, Part-Time
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyContract
POSTED Sep 30
Customer Experience Representative, Part-Time at Slingshot Finance
Slingshot Finance is a DeFi application that aggregates liquidity on decentralized networks so our users can find the best prices on thousands of crypto-assets. By building on decentralized rails we aim to offer unrestricted access to financial markets while allowing our users to maintain full control over their funds.
We are releasing our mobile application soon and are looking to expand our support team with a part-time, fully remote contractor who will help work with our growing user-base.
- Work with our existing moderator and support team
- Report platform issues and help investigate, test, and resolve them when possible
- Help moderate and answer questions in our Discord server, in-app chat channels, and any other user communication streams
- Investigate and troubleshoot user issues
- Collect user feedback to drive development on our platform
- Basic familiarity with using a block explorer
- Basic knowledge of Web3 and DeFi concepts
- Friendly and optimistic demeanor
- Strong communication skills
- Driven and motivated by problem-solving
🕶️ Nice to have
- Web3/DeFi product experience
- Customer support and troubleshooting experience
- Primarily based in North or South America
🎖 Bonus points
- Used Slingshot before!
Slingshot is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal laws.
POSTED Sep 30
Customer Support Agent at Salesmsg
You know how no one picks up the phone these days?
Or when you call someone and the voicemail says, “Don’t leave me a voicemail. Just text me.”
See, that’s the problem businesses face everyday when trying to reach their leads, customers, and clients.
They’re stuck doing things the old way (calling, voice-mailing, emailing) and getting old school results. We know that texting works for B2B and B2C. At SalesMessage.com, we help our customers utilize the most valuable to connect with customers.
We believe that having conversations is good for business. Salesmsg is a two-way text messaging platform that helps businesses send and receive SMS text and MMS picture messages online or on the go.
Ranked on the Inc 5000 as the 27th Fastest Growing Company in the Southeast, GrowFL's list of Florida's Fastest Growing Companies by GrowFL, Salesmsg is poised to disrupt the messaging industry around the world.
// THE ROLE // ---------------------
On the support side, you’ll be doing things like…
Helping customers and potential customers on live chat (we use Intercom)
Figuring out the “problem” the customer is having with our software. ("My text didn’t get sent, what happened?")
Relaying bugs to our development team to get taken care of (Jira)
Creating user stories around customers' wants, needs, and issues (Canny)
Responding to email tickets
Using Stripe to process payments, refunds, and all things billing
Create systems for tracking bugs, feature requests, and better ways to improve our support process and channel
Create, edit, and continuously update our knowledge base so our customers don’t have to bother you on how to do the simple things.
Create videos and animated gifs that show people how to DO things (people love walk-throughs)
// SKILLS // ---------------------
Here’s a taste of some of the things we require for you to be successful in this role...
EXCELLENT Writing Skills.
1+ years experience in SaaS Customer Support
Previous experience working for a SaaS software company
Experience using similar tools like Intercom, HubSpot, etc.
Comfortable holding Product centric conversations with customers
Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects simultaneously
Ability to work US-friendly shift M-Fri (EST, CST, or PST friendly)
// OUR CORE VALUES // ---------------------
We Figure It Out.
We're a startup. Stuff will break and things will not work as you want them to. You will hit barriers and blocks keeping you from getting done what you said you'd do. You are the type of person that "come hell or high water" will figure it out. This is fun for you.
Seek Continuous Improvement.
We pursue GREATNESS. There’s a wealth of knowledge in books, articles, videos, courses, training events, and everywhere you look. Just Google it. If you can’t “figure it out” yourself, trust me, someone else already has for you. We're resourceful and go deep to learn the best strategies.
Keep it Real & Conversational.
Seeing things for “how they truly are” gives us power. In fact, we have be real in order to survive and thrive. We have to speak truthfully and honestly because if we don't things go unsaid, animosity stirs, and resentment takes over. It's debilitating for high performance teams to win. Speak truthfully and keep it real. Call it like it is. Provide solutions, not problems.
People First Mindset.
As we seek to constantly improve we realize that the best answers to many of the opportunities to grow, products to create, and partnerships to solidify come from our customers. Helping the customer achieve success is our ultimate goal and through that, we find new ways to improve our product and team.
The road is never straight; there will be twists and turns, bumps and stops. We all need to row in the same direction to work together and get things done. Don't make it harder than it has to be. If it takes a few minutes, hook a brother up. Don't battle. We win together, not apart.Okay, with that out of the way, let’s get into what this role will look like for you…
// HOW WE WORK // ---------------------
This is how we do it...
We're a Remote First company with a global team of developers, designers, success, sales, and marketing members from around the world.
Our team is spread across the USA, Europe, and Asia (Florida, Colorado, Wisconsin, Texas, Utah, California, Bosnia Herzegovina, and Belarus)
We love planning & executing. So each year we get together for a retreat to work backwards to create our Annual Aim, Quarterly Rocks, Monthly Outcomes, Weekly Goals, and Daily Tasks. (It’s not perfect, but it’s good enough for now. You can help improve this too.)
Work hard and play hard. Life and work doesn't have to be so hard. The environment we created is fun, relaxed, yet backed up by results.
// EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Remote work: Work from anywhere
- Unlimited paid-time off. Need time off, just let us know.
- Wellness perks: Classpass access to 41,500+ studios worldwide (yoga, cycling, Pilates, Barre, running, strength training, dance, sports, videos and more.)
- Books and Courses: A monthly budget of $100 to spend on books. Plus access to over 10 courses already across marketing, content creation, SEO, and more.
- Focused time blocks: We discourage meetings before noon so employees can have undistracted time to work.
- Two week Sprints: Two weeks of "sprinting" on focused work.
- $250 Charity Donation: We will donate to any charity of their choice.
- Bi-Weekly Paychecks: Get paid on-time every other Friday.
- Swag: T-Shirts, stickers, and Salesmsg gear to kit you out!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: Personal health, dental, and vision after 30 days.
- Teledoc Virtual Health: Speak directly with a doctor anytime from anywhere.
- TalkSpace Online Mental Health Therapy: We've got you covered for when you need help.
- Incredible Growth and Promotion Opportunities: We're growing quickly and are looking to fill our team with people who want to leave their mark on how we scale and deliver a world-class customer experience.
POSTED Sep 30
Customer Support & Operations Executive at KitchenPal
Brief about the company
Briefly, KitchenPal is our attempt to re-imagine grocery commerce, by focusing on the different consumer wants that need to be addressed while they are grocery shopping, on-line or offline. Think of it as 'Google Assistant meets Instacart' - a mobile based digital assistant that aims to solve for all the daily issues that frustrate users while shopping, cooking or eating - by harnessing the best of technology, data, and AI. With a growing user base across the world, we have already been covered by media outlets in the US, Singapore, France and Canada.
You can try our initial beta product at: http://www.kitchenpalapp.com.
- A Great working environment
- An opportunity to work as part of a fast-paced, multinational startup and create exceptional products for its customers and build the brand
- Ability to work flexibly from anywhere
Your day to day responsibilities will be split between customer & community engagement, operations and occasionally digital marketing
These will include -
- Responding to comments and queries from users, community members and online reviewers in a timely manner
- Maintaining product database (correct and classify user generated content in to appropriate categories)
- Liasoning with Product team to stay updated on new products and features
- Providing insights to the company to help develop product and marketing roadmap
- Building and nurturing the community by setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns aligned with marketing strategies
- Providing, sourcing and creating engaging text, image and video content
Skills/Qualifications Required -
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills (Native/Fluent English)
- Passion for startups, food, cooking, health, and blogging
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc
- Computer skills including, Word, Excel, Internet
- Desire and ability to learn, excel, and grow; ability to problem solve and work under deadlines & pressure
- Extremely high work ethic and integrity; commitment to succeed
- A graduate in any stream; communication or marketing preferred (1-3 Years Experience)
- French proficiency is a plus
POSTED Sep 30
Customer Success and Support Specialist at Ahrefs
Customer Success & Support Specialist
Anywhere on Earth
What We’re Looking For
Ahrefs is on the hunt for a Customer Success Specialist who loves helping people. Ideally, someone who’s amazing at written communication and who genuinely enjoys solving problems.
The goal is simple: to build a customer base of happy, loyal users and make sure they stay happy.
Since our toolset can get a little technical at times, it’s important that our users get the guidance they need. That’s where you come in.
- Excellent skills in written English;
- A knack for explaining technical concepts in understandable terms;
- Fast typing;
- Good knowledge and understanding of SEO and digital marketing;
- Patience, resourcefulness and empathy.
What a typical day in this role looks like:
- Answering questions from prospective and existing customers over live chat and email
- Troubleshooting and investigating issues raised by users
- Helping people to use Ahrefs’ tools in general
- Reporting bugs and technical issues to our development team and tracking them to closure
- Offering your unique insights to our marketing and product strategy teams
- Improving our Help Center
Shift for this role:
- US timezone (ideal working hours will be 3:00pm-0:00am UTC)
POSTED Sep 30
Customer Support Manager – Evenings at Whatagraph
Customer Support Manager – Evenings
- Customer Success
- Remote job
Who we are and what we do
Whatagraph is the go to B2B SaaS platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data monitoring and reporting. We do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and providing a birds-eye view of marketing performance in a visual dashboard.
Our platform is a unique pain-killer with a clear vision – To Empower Everyone to Make Data-Driven Decisions. Fast.
Last year saw us experience some of the fastest growth in the Baltics startup ecosystem. We secured $7.2 m in investments, and saw our team grow from approximately 50 at the start of the year to roughly 100 today. This year our main focus is consolidating our internal processes and focusing on bringing our product to the next level, in order to maximize the strength of our position within the market.
What we’re looking for
Top class user experience is always on the forefront of our focus, hence we’re looking to bolster our team with one Customer Support Manager, who would focus on delivering
On this journey, you will be a part of the team of 6 Customer Success and 5 Customer Support Managers, led by our inspiring Team Lead of Customer Success Milda. So if you are looking to join a fast-growing startup and not afraid to go the extra mile in a supportive, friendly and tight-knit team – this could just be your perfect career move!
What you will do
- Communicate (via live chat and e-mail) with our customers that come from 5 different continents.
- Build and maintain relationships by making our customers happy and successful.
- Analyse customer feedback to implement changes in the product or processes.
- Create content that helps our customers be successful with Whatagraph (articles, videos, etc.).
- Document new processes and troubleshooting steps to improve efficiency.
- Suggest improvements and be a part of their implementation.
What you will get
- A gross salary: 1,200-1,500 EUR/Month.
- An international environment: You’ll work within a global team spread all across the globe, be it Dublin, Nairobi, Vilnius, or Budapest.
- A product that grows: We are big believers in creating what matters. Our platform keeps evolving to enable marketing professionals to understand their performance data and with regular exciting new feature additions you will be at the forefront of creating happiness in communicating new value to our growing customer-base, learning everyday.
- A company that grows: Doubling in revenue in the past year, and tripling in team size, we have ambitious plans for continued growth in the near future.
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. To enable that, you’ll get our full support with regular feedback, conferences, and access to e-learning platforms.
- A flexible work environment: Work with us remotely or onsite in our offices in Lithuania. If you choose to work onsite, coffee, snacks, and fresh office space (in case you’ll work from Vilnius) and a sea-spirit (in case you choose to work from Klaipda) will await you.
- A top tier tech stack: You’ll have full access to the software necessary to enable your success.
- Experience in IT/Technical customer support or customer success, if you’ve done it over live chat – even better.
- Fluency in written and spoken English – this is our main communication language when supporting our customers.
- Great written communication skills to manage critical situations.
- Willingness to learn fast and a lot. Mostly about digital marketing.
- Customer-centricity – willingness and ability to go the extra mile for every customer.
- Proactiveness, a high sense of self-organization and ownership.
- Ability to work evenings (15:30 – 00:00) GMT+3.
POSTED Sep 30
Customer Service Representative at Blue Acorn iCi
Customer Service Representative (remote)
Blue Acorn iCi is a digital consultancy focused on delivering innovative solutions across customer experience, commerce, and data. Our team of over 400 experts enable clients to navigate large-scale, digital transformation programs.
Whether it’s a digitally savvy consumer brand or a legacy manufacturer, Blue Acorn iCi empowers businesses with digital scalability to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer experience. With services that include strategy, analytics, design, and engineering, we elevate global brands across industries such as media, consumer goods & retail, financial services, manufacturing, technology and more.
Join our innovative and collaborative team as we deliver extraordinary digital experiences for some of the world’s largest brands!
Blue Acorn iCi is looking for a remote Customer Service Representative to join our team who is available to work weekdays and occasional weekends. We have three available shifts (all listed in Eastern Standard Time Zone): 1:30pm – 10:30pm, 3pm – 11pm, and 9am – 5:30pm. The representative must have the ability to work fully remote, i.e. access to reliable wifi connection and a quiet workspace during their shift. Blue Acorn iCi will provide all necessary technology and equipment. If you have experience supporting customers virtually (phone, email, or chat) and are eager to jump into a new career opportunity, please apply!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists consumers in a professional and courteous manner
- Become the product expert, and efficiently respond to customer inquiries
- Answers incoming calls under company guidelines and KPIs
- Proactively sells client’s products and offers up-sell/cross-sells opportunities consistent with training and departmental policies
- Services our customers in a manner that is reflective of our Quality Service & Monitoring guidelines.
- Creates brand awareness while engaging with customers
- Inputs orders into computer following company guidelines and protocol
- Handles and resolves all consumer issues and problems
- Handle all escalated calls professionally with little need to transfer to a coordinator
- Provide white glove customer care
- Assure that customers receive courteous and prompt service by being available to take calls/chats/emails
- Works to meet the established performance goals
- Must be able to work on multiple platforms
- Provides on-going suggestions for improvements in programs, systems, and procedures within the Contact Center
- Summarizes and documents all pertinent customer comments and suggestions
- Fulfills the attendance and punctuality requirements of the job
- All other duties as assigned
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Prior customer service or office experience preferred
- A genuine passion for the Customer Service Industry and sharing your compassion with others
- Working knowledge of Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Calendars
- Good organizational and communication skills; pleasant phone manner; clear verbal communication- no slang, excellent grammar, excellent written communication skills
- Weekend availability
Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Blue Acorn iCi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Blue Acorn iCi complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
POSTED Sep 30
Customer Support Specialist at Little Sleepies
Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Meet your family’s new favorite PJs. Unbelievable softness. Adorable prints. Effortless functionality. At Little Sleepies, we make buttery soft bamboo viscose sleepwear that your whole family will love. Created by a mom, our PJs are thoughtfully designed for long-lasting comfort and maximum cuteness!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Customer Support Specialist with experience in direct to consumer eCommerce transactions to enhance our customer experience team. In this role, you will be the primary and first point of contact for customer inquiries through different channels including email, social media channels, and/or chat (e.g., Gorgias and Facebook). This role requires excellent interpersonal communication skills, intuitive empathy, and impeccable writing skills.
Schedule: This role will need to work either the Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday shift. Our busiest hours are from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern time; we offer flexibility on schedules.
Additionally the incumbent must be available for weekly team meetings and monthly All-Hands Company meeting.
Location: This is a remote position located anywhere in the United States. No VISA sponsorship is offered for this position.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer inquiries regarding the product and the brand maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Understand the customer’s needs and execute the appropriate policies and procedures that best serve the company and customer.
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner via email, social media, or chat applications.
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns to provide the highest level of customer care in the industry.
- Maintain customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments using Gorgias.
- Use knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries.
- Able to handle a high volume of emails and messages from customers while creating a positive experience.
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards.
- Become a raving fan of all things Little Sleepies and able to communicate effectively about our products and services.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of customer service experience in a DTC, eCommerce industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills including Google products (or equivalent such as Zendesk, Freshdesk)
- Experience with Shopify and social media platforms such as Facebook
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management multi-tasker, able to prioritize projects and follow up with customers in a timely manner
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with communication escalations
- Highly empathetic
- A no task is too small’ attitude willing to jump in as needed to support the team.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid time off, vacation.
- Sick days.
- Paid holidays.
- Short and long term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Home office stipend.
- Internet stipend.
- Company discount.
- Team building activities.
- Company-issued computer.
- Dapper Labs
- Executive Assistant for Chief Business Officer
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyFulltime
POSTED Sep 23
Executive Assistant for Chief Business Officer at Dapper Labs
Executive Assistant for Chief Business Officer
DAPPER LABS EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATION
We’re looking for an impact-driven and focused Executive Assistant to be the lynchpin for our Chief Business Officer in our quest to deliver an industry-leading new technology product in the consumer software space.
The ideal candidate holds themselves to an extraordinarily high standard of performance and wants to be part of a team that has the same best-in-class expectations of themselves. You have experience supporting C-level executives and know how to move fast, prioritize ruthlessly, and love the satisfaction of accomplishing complicated tasks in collaboration with an amazing team.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Maintain schedule and coordinate meetings, performing day-to-day administration of the office (i.e. maintain sensitive files, coordinating via slack, setup & agenda meetings, communicating with outside counsel)
- Screen and prioritize correspondence and contracts for review and/or signature by the CBO
- Schedule and execute operational controls for the Office of the CBO (i.e. leadership meetings and information sharing, team 1:1’s)
- Own the day-to-day workflow for the CBO and work with the team to prioritize and gain a holistic understanding of needs
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison, including a broad range of interactions with various stakeholders, Executive leadership, Board of Directors, outside counsel and all employees
- Manage special projects for the CBO
- Schedule and host visitors including planning meetings and creating itineraries, booking and coordinating travel, and planning team events
- Location is unimportant, but you must be willing to work in Pacific Time
A little about you:
- You have several years of professional experience working at a fast growth company, providing executive support to C-suite
- You thrive under pressure from multiple angles and enjoy working with passionate people
- Previous business administrative experience and demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels within an organization
- Writing skills sufficient to compose complex and executive level correspondences
- Experience working in a position in which composition of business correspondences was a major responsibility
- You are capable of applying your skills yourself, with a team, and across a variety of use cases
- You are hyper-organized
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world’s first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
POSTED Sep 23
Customer Support Specialist at NutriSense
About the Role
We are hiring a 100% remote, friendly Customer Support Specialist to communicate with our members and help solve problems. The ideal candidate will have a friendly demeanor and 1-2 years of customer service or related experience with a strong desire to help others reach their full health potential. You will need to be tech-savvy. Access to a quiet work environment, an NFC-capable smartphone, and a computer with reliable internet access are required. If you are empathetic and enjoy working with people you should apply now! We are looking for someone who can work full-time.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to member queries timely and accurately using Intercom and Zendesk to provide technical support by troubleshooting software and or hardware issues, educating members on products and services, and making changes to member accounts
- Identify NutriSense member needs and help them to use specific in-app features
- Constantly maintain and deliver professional satisfaction
- Identify, address, and report malfunctions and incidences to the proper channels using quick and effective communication
- Follow up on any technical issues to ensure that the members' problems were resolved
- Report member feedback to the management and product teams
- Monitor member complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Complete administrative tasks such as database management by ensuring that member information is up to date
- Collaborate with other NutriSense staff members to create innovative ways of developing products, policies, procedures, and company culture
Required experience, skills, and abilities
- 1-2 years experience working in customer support or a similar CS role
- Experience using customer support software (Zendesk, Intercom, e-mail, or other instant messaging services)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Comfortable with smartphone apps and web-based applications
- Attention to quality and detail
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of CRM systems, or previous experience in database management
- Patience and empathy when handling tough cases
- Access to a computer and reliable internet (>50mbps)
- Full-time, flexible scheduling, evenings and weekends
*We would love it if you had any of the following!
- Start-up and tech experience
- Previous experience in, or passion for, health and wellness fields
Who You Are:
- Owner and Leader: You take ownership of your projects and are driven to produce the highest quality of work. You meet deadlines and communicate roadblocks. You look for opportunities to add value and invest in the long-term.
- Strategic problem-solver: You come up with creative ideas to solve complex problems. When faced with obstacles, you are resourceful. You work quickly, learn, and iterate. You prefer progress to perfection, and prioritize action over analysis.
- Truth-seeker: You think independently. You love battle-testing ideas and listening to feedback. You're honest with yourself and willingly update your beliefs when you encounter new information.
- Excellent communicator: You communicate openly, directly, and efficiently. You first work to understand by taking the time to listen and ask questions. You speak your opinions and offer constructive feedback. You're not afraid of difficult conversations.
- Achiever: You value a job well done. You strive to perform at your best and encourage your teammates to do the same. You're committed to your peers and the company's success.
NutriSense is a VC-backed tech-forward platform focused on improving metabolic health. We empower members to discover and reach their health potential by tracking key metabolic markers in real-time. We leverage powerful hardware (CGM), software, and a team of expert dietitians to enable lasting behavior change. We provide the tools and support our members' needs to make smarter food and lifestyle decisions.
Our fully-remote, global team currently consists of founders of acquired companies, management consultants, former Amazon engineers, Olympic swimmers, JD/MBAs, MD/MBAs, former teachers, and more. Our company culture was built around a a tireless pursuit to be the best at what we do, disrupt the traditional healthcare system, and leverage science to help people achieve their health goals. We're entrepreneurial and focused: tackling problems head on without ego. We communicate with empathy. We speak directly, listen thoughtfully, and ask questions. We thrive with continuous feedback and celebrate successes.
As a start-up, the top benefit of working at NutriSense is the career growth opportunities. Because we are fully remote, you're welcome to work from wherever in the world that you want, as long as you're willing and able to work on the time-zone that aligns with your role. NutriSense offers unlimited paid-time off (with 1-week minimum) for all employees, and medical, dental, and vision insurance to all US-based full-time employees. Employees have the option to enroll in life insurance and 401k programs as well. Although we are still early stage, we are always seeking ways to invest in the long-term health, wellness, and continued education of our employees.
NutriSense has an organization-wide commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to create a work environment where everyone has a sense of belonging. Individuals from historically underrepresented or underserved communities are strongly encouraged to apply.