POSTED Oct 4
Senior Technical Product Manager at Hologram
The future, as we see it, has billions of devices connected to the Internet – everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter HVAC systems to early alerting systems for methane leaks and wildfires. Hologram will make this connectivity revolution possible by making it easy for any company in any industry to connect sensors and devices to the Internet.
We make this possible with Hyper – our cellular connectivity platform and SIM cards that provide our customers with access to highly customizable connectivity with access to nearly 500 carriers in over 200 countries and territories around the world. The future is connected, and Hologram is connecting it.
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager who will help us accelerate global adoption for cellular connectivity across industries by transforming SIM cards into software and delivering the most flexible and intelligent portfolio of connectivity profiles on the planet.
About This Role
As a Senior Technical Product Manager at Hologram, you’ll be responsible for defining and owning a connectivity strategy that serves the needs of our customers and of our business. You’ll be trusted with the ownership and responsibility to define and champion a product roadmap that achieves your goals, and will lead the company in bringing that roadmap to life. As a Product Manager at Hologram, you’ll be responsible for the complete lifecycle of the products that you manage, from the earliest stages of problem discovery to technical delivery and customer enablement. Your success will be measured by the impact of your products and ideas to the business, not by the number of features you ship or the tasks you complete. If you are self-motivated, growth-focused, and hungry to create personal impact, this position is for you. This role will report to the Director of Product Management for one of our two major product pillars – Connectivity. You will work closely with multiple squads of engineers as well as work cross-functionally with colleagues in Customer Success, Product Marketing, and Sales.
What you'll do:
- Drive product discovery. Conduct industry and customer research to identify customer needs and market opportunities. Distill those concepts into problem statements that create clear targets for solution development.
- Define product roadmaps. Define and validate the viability of a roadmap of products or features that solve meaningful problems for our customers and achieve clearly defined business objectives.
- Execute your roadmap. Define clear product requirements (PRDs) for initiatives on your roadmap. ****Parter with a squad of engineers to deliver your roadmap on-time and to-quality.
- Drive customer adoption. Partner with marketing and sales to develop positioning and narratives that generate customer interest and engagement. Drive the adoption of products you deliver through partnership with Marketing, Sales, and Customer success.
- Manage to business outcomes. Identify and manage to success metrics that measure the impact of the products that you deliver. Use data and judgement to discern between good ideas that deserve resourcing and bad ones that should be deprecated or discarded.
Required traits and skills:
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills that you use to crisply articulate requirements, evangelize product strategy, and collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners.
- You have a growth mindset that you use to adapt your priorities and working methodologies to meet rapidly changing business and organizational needs.
- You focus on impact over activities and are motivated by achieving collective success for the business through strong execution with your team.
- You are technically literate and able to message at both high and low levels of technical complexity as the situation and audience requires.
- Previous experience as a product manager, including independent ownership for a product line that you managed from concept to delivery
- Previous experience working on technical products (examples include software integrations, APIs, networking, hardware/software products, data products, etc)
- Previous experience working at a startup or an equivalent high-growth business environment
Nice to have experience:
- Previous experience working closely with go-to-market and sales teams, including experience building messaging and positioning for products that you’ve managed
- Previous experience with cellular networking, IoT, or embedded systems (hardware + software)
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $171-$197k for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
What to expect in the interview process:
- Initial phone call with Hologram’s Director of Product for the Connectivity group
- Brief take-home exercise focused on demonstrating your critical thinking and communication skills
- Three additional interviews with members of our senior executive staff in Product, Revenue, and Engineering functions
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
POSTED Oct 4
Head of product at Mozio
Mozio is a world leader in Ground Transportation services. It provides its customers and partners with a search and booking engine, allowing final users to choose the best option for them when they travel, either for leisure or business purposes.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a Head of Product to bridge the technical and business worlds.
We expect you to pick up the product in its current state, analyze the market, and define a strategy and tactics for further development. You have to do a lot of analytics, form a large number of product hypotheses, and achieve cool results together with a great team.
If you have leadership experience, are ambitious, like to solve complex and interesting tasks, and the growth of metrics and improvement in user experience makes you feel euphoric - we are definitely going the same way!
Here's what we need you to do:
- Closely collaborate with Stakeholders, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering teams in order to devise a product strategy, mission, and vision
- Translate business-level target metrics into tangible product improvements
- Measure the impact of delivered product improvements
*Your talents include: *
Minimum 5 years of hands-on product management experience
- Experience in creating a product from the idea up to the final result
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs
- Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and a keen curiosity about user experience
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who have experience in enterprise collaboration, project management, or B2B cloud software.
- Ability to divide a product description into user stories that developers and designers can understand
- Past experience within the travel industry or ground transportation sector is a plus
In exchange for their long hours and hard work, Mozio's team members earn competitive salaries, the ability to work remotely from anywhere, and a flexible vacation policy. Combine that with a "flat" organizational culture and lack of bureaucracy, and what's not to love? Salary is flexible and based on experience, location, and other factors.
If interested, please apply asap.
POSTED Oct 4
Product Manager at Carrot
Carrot is seeking a Product Manager who will shape how our members engage with Carrot and routed to the best care personalized to our members’ needs. You will work closely with operational stakeholders across the organization and partner with Engineering and Design counterparts to deliver products that scale our impact to customers and members around the world. If you relish the challenge of shaping a product that supports a diverse set of member needs across all paths towards parenthood and lifelong fertility healthcare, this role is for you!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning and implementing the roadmap for member onboarding, communications, and Carrot Plans, our personalized guide to fertility & family-forming care
- Understanding the needs of internal stakeholders in our Care Navigation, Customer Success, Clinical teams to enable effective member care
- Working with Engineering and Design colleagues to plan and execute projects that expand the relevant areas of our member and administrative platforms
- Investigating and triaging member enrollment and routing issues and prioritizing development in a pragmatic way
- 3+ years of product management experience at a fast-growing tech company; experience in digital health is a plus
- Expertise and passion for improving healthcare experiences, focusing on the best care possible
- An analytical, data-driven approach to problem-solving and prioritization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to quickly understand and communicate complex ideas to a diverse range of audiences
- Demonstrated results in optimizing registration/enrollment/routing flows
- Experience with member/user communications and notifications strategies
- Experience with recommendation/rules engines to personalize actions/content
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The expected base salary for this position will range from $130,000 - $165,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
POSTED Oct 4
Senior Product Analyst at Fingerprint
As a Senior Product Analyst, your main goal is to be one step ahead of Product Managers, Designers, and Business Teams. You will support them by building models & tools, and analyzing data for the Product and Engineering teams to aid in understanding our customer's usage, expectations, areas for improvement as well as risks.
A successful candidate will use data analyses to assess current processes, determine requirements, and deliver data-driven recommendations and end-to-end solutions that can be developed rapidly and maintained easily. We need innovation, creativity, and solutions that will have a significant impact on our velocity. We, in turn, will give you autonomy and freedom to turn your ideas into reality.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Proactively identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex and sensitive data to identify optimization opportunities; alert, inform and educate business stakeholders as needed
- Monitor and ensure data integrity and security for product data
- Recommend new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve customer deliverables and measurement in the future based on data analysis findings
- Help automate and scale processes; find areas of opportunity for process improvements
- Improve and advise on data normalization between various data sources and systems
- Be in constant communication with team members and other relevant parties and convey results efficiently and clearly.
- Define best practices, templates, and processes for reporting data to stakeholders within Digital Experience and partner organizations
- Engage with business leaders and users to understand how data-driven changes to processes, products, services, and software can improve the customer's experience with Fingerprint
What you bring:
- Previous SaaS and Product Led Growth startup experience (preferably series B or C)
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a data role, ideally at some point in/with SaaS companies.
- Experience analyzing and modeling large, complex data sets and providing business insights on customer behavior and actions (cause and affect)
- Previous experience in data analysis and knowledge of business statistics
- Tooling experience (specifically Amplitude, Redshift, SQL, PostSQL, Sigma)
- Preferably a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Physics
Support & maintenance of the data lake
- Ensure data quality across multiple systems of record and flag areas of continuous improvement for our data lake
Be the subject matter expert for everything data-related
Act as a liaison between Engineering and Business teams to identify key misalignments between data being used to inform key business decisions
Gather requirements for and implement changes or improvements to data structure
- Marciante and Company
- Product Sales & Wholesale Account Management
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyContract
POSTED Oct 4
Product Sales & Wholesale Account Management at Marciante and Company
We're looking for someone to expand the reach of our brand beyond DTC and make strategic partnerships for us in wholesale. We own 2 brands, so this could essentially be a multi-line rep that would research and establish contact with stores to carry our current products, or find complimentary brands that we can produce private label leather goods for.
POSTED Oct 4
Senior Product Manager at The Constant Company
The Constant Company, LLC, the creator of Vultr, is a rapidly-growing cloud infrastructure provider for more than 25 global data center locations and counting. Constant's flagship product, Vultr® is a favorite among developers, serving over 1.5 million customers with flexible, scalable bare metal, cloud compute, and cloud storage solutions. Constant is looking for a passionate and detailed-oriented individual to join our team as a Senior Product Manager.
What you will take on:
- Oversee the vision and roadmap
- Guide the feature lifecycle from market requirements through delivery as the product evolves
Work with UX and engineering teams to build components which fulfill the vision of the product
Conduct research to identify customer pain points and the key problems to solve
Drive efficient decision making based on market and collected research
Help teams optimally execute on our roadmap and deliver against strategic goals
Our new team member will need:
- 5+ years’ experience in technology Product Management or related technology field
- Expertise at collecting market information and turning it into clear requirements
- Comfort in discussing product capabilities and market relevance to end-users, C-suite, engineers, and analysts
- The skills to translate abstract concepts and innovative ideas into results
Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision
Deep understanding and Experience with cloud computing and network technologies
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Remote and flexible working environments
Make an impact at a growing company - here you are not just a number!
Medical 100% paid for employee coverage
Dental / Vision 100% paid for employee and dependents
401(k) plan that matches 100% up to 3% of your annual compensation
Looking to grow? Continuing Education Reimbursement of $1,000 each year!
PTO Bank Plan + Rollover + 8 holidays + 1 Floating Holiday of your choosing!
$500 first year remote office setup + $100 quarterly each year after
Monthly internet reimbursement up to $75
Salary Range: $115-160K
This salary can vary based on location, years of experience, background and skill set.
Vultr is committed to an inclusive workforce where diversity is celebrated and supported. All employment decisions at Vultr are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
POSTED Oct 4
Technical Product Owner (Digital Products) at Compuco
A big hello from the team at Compuco!
At Compuco we empower socially responsible organisations with the digital tools they need to build a better world.
We work with charities across their digital stack helping them to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations reimagine the way they work so they can focus on impact.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious new Product Owner to join the Compuco team. You will report to the Head of Community and Digital Products and manage one of our product “suites”, leading your own development squad.
You will work closely with our client project managers to run discovery sessions and ideate solutions to meet client needs before managing the full development lifecycle spanning specification, configuration and the management of development tasks. It’s a broad remit so expect each day to be a little bit different!
Our client projects often (but not always) run in a waterfall process, whereas internally for the product development we adopt agile methodologies so an understanding of both processes would be desirable.
We’re a very process-driven team who always seek to do things “the right way” to create robust products, and we’re looking for people who can both contribute to ensuring those processes are followed but also help us to develop and refine new processes to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest quality product and service to our clients and to the sector as a whole.
In short, we’re a team of self-confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right, and we're looking for someone with the same "can do" attitude to join our growing team.
As a distributed company with an HQ in London and team members from all around the world, one of the things that makes working at Compuco special is the chance to meet, mix and learn from people from an amazing array of nationalities and cultures. We’re extremely proud of the way we work and the open culture we’ve developed.
- Assist and in due course manage client discovery workshops to understand client needs
- Prepare specification documents for build and configuration
- Converting specifications into highly organised development tickets
- Managing/Prioritising the product team backlog for agile sprints
- Provide an active role in mitigating any issues that might impact successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including engineering, design, QA and PMs
- Establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
What we value in this role:
- You love the challenge of making complex things simple
- You look to learn at every opportunity
- You search for and propose improvements at all levels as part of your work
- You can convey complex concepts clearly to other team members
- You’re someone who likes to implement processes and ensure they are followed
- You seek to learn from others as well as share your knowledge and experience
- You are detail oriented but can see the wood for the trees
- Can do / make it happen attitude
- And most of all you are a team player who likes to collaborate with your squad of engineers to create great solutions
- You enjoy working in small, medium-size teams
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience delivering digital projects, specially Websites, CRMs, Self-service portals and/or Online Community Platforms
- Drupal CMS experience is a plus
- Previous experience working in a digital agency is a bonus
- The ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Someone who loves technical challenges
Location: Hybrid Working (office based in Shoreditch, London) or Fully Remote
Salary Range: £30 - 36k
How to apply:
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you'll fit in using the form below:
Our mission is to empower socially responsible organisations with the digital tools they need to build a better world. We work with charities across the digital stack helping them to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations streamline and reimagine the way they work so that they can focus on impact.
We’re a distributed team, with staff in over 15 countries and a head office in London. We offer flexible hours and a real “team” mentality, working together to make things better.
Uniquely, we base all of our solutions on open source products, helping our work to have the greatest possible impact. In particular, we do a lot of our work on the Drupal CMS platform and a not-for-profit focussed CRM platform called CiviCRM. Our clients include charities such as Amnesty International, Farm Africa and Wikimedia, as well as educational membership associations and government bodies.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship or disability.
We have a broad range of benefits including:
- Paid annual leave
- Birthday off
- Volunteering time off
- Wellness day
- Medical insurance allowance
- Paid leave for personal development and learning
- Remote working
POSTED Oct 4
Data Product Manager (Fully Remote) at Branching Minds
Who We Are & What We Do:
Branching Minds’ mission is to empower all educators to effectively, efficiently and equitably support the holistic needs of their students; and to create a path to academic and personal success for every learner. Already supporting over 1,000,000 students across 100+ districts from 30 states, our vision is to be the most impactful national K12 school district solution for achieving high-fidelity RTI/MTSS; consistently demonstrating our ability to save teachers planning/documenting time, improve outcomes of our students, and eliminate achievement gaps.
As a startup, we don’t have to play by the rules of traditional organizations. We get to be innovative in the solutions we develop for our partners and the way we conduct our business for ourselves. Branching Minds is also a Benefit corporation, we get to prioritize our mission > profit, and the means of getting there is just as important as the ends. We err towards self management, transparency, collaboration, initiative, and giving a damn.
If using innovation to reimagine education in service of equity energizes you -- join our team!
Branching Minds works to break down the silos of disparate data systems by ingesting the data needed to support MTSS work. To accomplish this, the platform ingests massive amounts of educational data every day–including rostering, demographics, attendance, behavior, and assessment data. This role on the Product Team is specifically focused on improving the Branching Minds’ data ingestion experience. The Product Manager, Data ensures that the product is fulfilling all data requirements and data-related customer use cases. By performing user research to identify gaps in customer expectations/behaviors and the current solution offering, as well as regular market analysis, this individual will work closely with organization leaders to develop a data strategy and vision for Branching Minds. Working with cross-functional teams, the Product Manager, Data plays a role in the development, marketing, selling, and support of the product. They create meaningful value for customers and all stakeholders within the company via the strategic prioritization of a roadmap that balances the customer experience, future market opportunity, and the needs of our internal data tools and resources.
What You Will Achieve:
Strategy & Vision Setting
- Define a winning data strategy that balances long-term success with short-term customer and product needs
- Be a central voice in shaping our work to facilitate data-driven instruction and to be a data-driven organization ourselves
- Collaborate with marketing, professional learning, customer success, sales, and other cross-functional teams to align business strategy and support growth
- Perform ongoing planning for innovation based on current market research and emerging trends in the space of K12 data ingestion and analytics
- Establish a cadence and communication plan for how data priorities, roadmap and strategy should be shared across the company so that all stakeholders are aligned
- Own the strategic management of the roadmap for the data engineering team to ensure the product is fulfilling all use cases
- Conduct market assessments, user interviews, and testing
- Stay up to date with changes and additions to assessment data available from vendors to be incorporated into the roadmap
- Collaborate with Product Team to update the org on new release information, including demonstrating new features in Product Huddles
Advanced Technical Troubleshooting
- Coordinate bug resolution collaboratively with Customer Support, Data and Engineering teams
- Review and assess next steps for bug tickets reported by other members across all teams
- Participate in daily Engineering stand-ups and retrospectives and communicate the voice of the customer and the Data Managers to the development team
- Answer internal questions, support Sales & CS customer meetings, and own documentation related to the platform’s data ingestion capabilities
Act as an evangelist and subject matter expert to the community
Champion data literacy within the organization
Collaborate with Sales, Data, and Customer Success teams to escalate and problem solve customer data-related issues and implementation barriers.
Why We Want You:
- Solid multi-year experience leading data ingestion strategy in a product management or data management role
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret EdTech data: rostering, demographics, assessment, and SIS data
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development Methodology
- Clear communicator - able to translate complex technical speak into easy to understand common language
- Master organizer - keen eye for gaps, roadblocks and challenges that impact collaboration and progress
- Chameleon collaborator - able to adapt to situation needs and connect with stakeholders to clearly identify problem and work towards solutions
- Product Champion - dive deep into your product to understand the ins and outs to best support internal and external stakeholders
- Curious and Action-oriented - scratch deeper to understand the why behind the why, what, and how to drive action
- Adaptable - Account for and flex in the face of changing priorities while considering diverse perspectives and stakeholders when articulating product value
- Problem Solver - Keen listener, stopping to ask the right questions to uncover the “why” behind a request in order to clearly understand and articulate the problem in planning, not the solution
Lucky Us If You:
(No biggie if you don’t)
- Have experience with K-12 assessment or MTSS processes
If we are a match you can expect a total of 3 steps in the interview process after the initial application
- 30 minute Video/Phone Interview with the Director of Product
- 45 minute Deep Dive with Product Team
- 60 minute Interview & Case Study Exercise with Engineering and Data Team members
- 60 minute Final Round Interview with a cross-departmental leadership team
What We Offer You:
- Check our our Benefits & Perks
The range of our base salary compensation is between $87,000 - $130,000 final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise.
In Our Own Words We Are...
Independent, Relaxed, Ownership, Flexibility, Always Learning, Casual, Adaptable, “Best Idea Wins,” Passionate, Dedicated, Very Capable/Competent, Efficient, Communicative, Welcoming, Caring, Scrappy, Friendly, Co-operative, Agile, Supportive, Principle-Driven, Respectful, Practical, Attentive, Funny, Self-Motivated, Silly Parrots.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Branching Minds, a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, professional and life experiences, disabilities and abilities; feels valued and respected. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to continuing to create a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment.
Our Commitment to People with Disabilities
Branching Minds is committed to disability inclusion, and to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com
POSTED Oct 4
Product Designer at Topsort
Who we are:
Topsort is a seed-stage company disrupting the advertising world with a privacy-centric product and auction-based technology. We're democratizing the exclusive and powerful monetization technology behind some of the most successful marketplaces in the world. The core offering is a set of auction-powered tools and APIs that help marketplaces and online retailers accelerate their growth while creating better relevance, profit, and user happiness.
We are a remote-first team of doers, fast at execution and fully embracing the growth mentality. Some of us have glowing resumes, big-name backgrounds and track records founding or operating high-growth startups, but everyone is hands-on, down-to-earth, and starts with a beginner mindset that is essential at an early-stage startup. Our culture is one of constantly pushing the limits, embracing radical transparency, and being excited by new challenges.
Topsort is well-funded, is growing fast, and is now looking to substantially grow the team. You will be one of the first 50 employees, so it is important that you are ambitious, have leadership skills, can act hands-on, and are not afraid of new challenges. If you are looking for a laid-back position where you get a long training period, lots of hand-holding, and full predictability over your day-to-day tasks, this might not be a fit. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where you will learn a ton, will be surrounded by great peers, and will be a fundamental part of a proverbial rocket ship, look no further.
What excites you:
- Designing beautiful and intuitive, easy to use software user interface (mockups, functional wireframes, product or site architecture, screen layouts, and page flows following current UI trends)
- Communicating and working closely with the development team in achieving the goals
- Creating and modifying graphic designs as needed by the company (website, marketing materials)
What excites us:
- Get Things Done: Nothing trumps speed and execution in a startup
- Highly motivated: We don’t micro-manage; you will work flexible hours and remotely from anywhere in the world
- Familiar with Human Factors/UX principles: able to simplify complicated problems and not the other way around, can conduct customer interviews and gather feedback when needed
- Excellent visual design skills, including command of hierarchy, typography, aesthetics, composition, and construction of meaningful imagery.
- Fluency in design and prototyping tools, especially Figma
- Experience working in rapid prototyping, agile development, working with engineers closely
- Online portfolio that includes a variety of samples to showcase your product experience
- experience with B2B SaaS product design
- experience with dashboard designs, designing for 2-sided marketplaces
- experience in a startup environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible PTO + sick time
- Paid holidays
- Wework membership reimbursement
- Remote learning benefits
- Industry expert talks and networking events
- StrongArm Technologies
- Group Product Manager - Safework System
- Anywhere (100% Remote) OnlyFulltime
POSTED Oct 4
Group Product Manager - Safework System at StrongArm Technologies
Product Manager - Safework System ****
Brooklyn, New York / Remote
Since 2013, our founding mission at StrongArm Technologies has been unwavering: keep the world’s Industrial Athletes™ proud, protected and productive.
We recognize that the beating heart of our economy is made up of millions of hardworking and dedicated individuals who put their bodies on the line to perform critical job functions that positively impacts lives beyond their own. But that responsibility doesn’t come without its consequences. Far too often, preventable workplace injuries lead to lost shifts, missed paychecks and threatened livelihoods. That, to us, is unacceptable.
Industrial Athletes™ deserve an advocate and a platform dedicated to ensuring they get home safely after every shift. More than 38,000 workplace injuries across numerous job types, industries and operating environments occur around the world each hour, and our passionate team is fixated on solving this unnecessary problem through the use of technology.
From our home base in Brooklyn, New York, StrongArm Technologies develops innovative solutions and analyzes millions of hours of data, setting the foundation to help us achieve our mission of eliminating preventable workplace injury. From a couple of guys in a tech incubator to a company of more than 75 employees, our knowledge base and world-class pool of talent continues to develop as we grow the organization with a focus on end-to-end product development, data analytics, security, client success, operations and more.
In order to most effectively prevent injuries in a given operational environment, we work closely with each client across many dedicated and leading-edge teams, including client services, data and engineering, IT security and others. Each safety program is tailored to the needs of the workers on the ground and the managers who oversee them. The result is an actionable and scalable safety solution that seamlessly becomes part of a facility’s daily routine and is proven to prevent workplace injuries by as much as 64%.
As a Group Product Manager, Safework System on the Product + Design team, you will play a vital role in managing a suite of three products: a hardware system that measures ergonomic motion and provides real-time haptic alerting to encourage safer behavior, a productivity app that equips managers and leaders with the workflows they need to drive behavioral change, and a mobile application that Industrial Athletes engage with daily.
The Safework System has provided StrongArm with one of the largest industrial data sets in the world with more than 30 million hours of on-body data across 35k Industrial Athletes. In this role, you will grow that data set through creative and targeted product development efforts, partner with commercial teams to drive product education and adoption, rigorously test hypotheses and analyze outcomes using data, and collaborate with R&D to develop new algorithms and extrapolate insights that eliminate unnecessary workplace injuries, improving the lives of millions.
The ideal candidate is strategic and systems-driven, able to navigate the complexity of a suite of products spanning hardware, software, and data technologies while maintaining the customer and market-obsessed perspective required to set the right priorities. They’re also highly data-driven with extensive experience setting and managing KPIs, deriving and testing hypotheses, and conducting A/B tests to optimize the product. Most importantly, they’re a people-first leader who values openness and collaboration and is eager to provide mentorship to a team of highly talented, capable, and driven product managers.
- Help set product vision, strategy, objectives and key metrics, working with multiple C-level and VP stakeholders to create a strategic, clear, and enduring product roadmap.
- Build a product that combines productivity workflows with data-driven insights to drive behavioral change, strengthen safety culture, and provoke the actions that lead to injury reduction.
- Relentlessly consume and leverage data and user research to make informed decisions and design solutions for multiple customer personas including corporate leaders, shift supervisors, and Industrial Athletes.
- Manage and mentor a team of talented and driven product managers while also leading cross-functional product squad(s) consisting of a variety of disciplines including engineering, design, analytics, user research, and R&D.
- Collaborate with Commercial and R&D partners on product adoption and education initiatives while executing on customer data strategies.
- Drive tightly aligned business execution. Be responsible for driving adoption across the entire product (sensors, web, mobile) and leading initiatives related to company OKRs.
- Deliver regular release-level strategy and user story prioritization with development teams to execute against key product milestones.
- Work cross-functionally with other business unit leaders, analysts, user researchers, product marketers, and CSMs to devise GTM strategies, identify customer opportunities, and implement new systems and processes.
Key Requirements / Qualifications:
- 6-8 years of product management experience, ideally managing products in b2b SaaS, wearables, data, or IoT
- 2+ years of people management experience within product management and the ability to confidently identify, mentor, motivate, and grow talent
- Highly data-driven decision making proclivities with experience setting and managing KPIs, deriving and testing hypotheses, and conducting A/B tests; proficiency with self-serve analytics tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, or Pendo preferred
- Strong communication and leadership skills; highly adept at managing stakeholder expectations and balancing competing urgent priorities
- Analytical mindset and experience translating complex qualitative and quantitative customer feedback into successful products/features/solutions
- Problem solver able to take a complex business request and transform it into a clean, simple solution
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Marketing / Communications
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Aetna Health & Dental Insurance
- StrongArm sponsored 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home Office in Brooklyn, NY with work from home flexibility
- And plenty of others!
StrongArm Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
POSTED Oct 4
Product Manager at Mainstream Labs
Mainstream, a modular, end-to-end governance aggregator, enables users to make better governance interactions. From scrolling through multiple platforms and frameworks to just scrolling through one governance record, we enable users to seamlessly participate in decentralized governance.
The team at Mainstream is recruiting a product manager to join the founding team. We're looking for an avid governance enthusiast, who is excited about building a flexible, informed, and blazingly fast governance interaction.
As a high-impact role, you will refine the team's mission & strategies, and will be given the responsibility to contribute ideas, translate ideas into actionable roadmaps, and work closely with the Design and Engineering teams to ship new features on a regular basis. With these, you have the flexibility to execute what's going to be the future of governance participation through new features, partnerships, and strategies.
- Previous product management experience (ideally 3+ years)
- Strong familiarity with design workflows, engineering workflows (front/backend frameworks, CI/CD, etc), Web3 knowledge (governance frameworks and contracts)
- Strong internal/external communication skills (given our async/remote work environment)
- Experience with asynchronous/remote collaboration
- Growth mindset :)
POSTED Oct 4
Product Manager (Web3) at Webacy
Webacy is creating a safer web3 for all, through a platform of wallet and transaction protection products. In short: Webacy protects your crypto for the unexpected. We've created a smart contract infrastructure for use cases like a panic button (for emergencies and hacks), a backup wallet (for loss of access or orphaned assets), and even a crypto will. Our self executing contracts (non-custody, no access) allow us to expand into products like auto-triggered asset moves, time locked funds, wallet risk notifications, and more. We're venture-backed by world-class investors like GMJP, Quantstamp, Soma Ventures, Dreamers, Gary Vee, and more, and have an incredible team of cybersecurity engineers, and web3 devs.
Product Manager (Web3) - Remote, US preferred but not required
As one of the first product managers at Webacy, you'll drive the product roadmap and execution for core products. You'll work cross-functionally with the engineering, design, and go to market teams to determine what products to build and bring them to life.
Would recommend reading this post by Jason Shah in Lenny's Newsletter: https://www.lennysnewsletter.com/p/a-product-managers-guide-to-web3
- Crypto native - you understand the jargon. you're a crypto user yourself and own assets, have used apps in the web3 world, and are an active participant in crypto communities and culture. Ideally, you have worked at a web3 company or on a web3 project before.
- Previous experience as a PM for a tech company or startup - you know the basics of how to do the job and can bring experience to the team. Former founder experience is a plus.
- You're technical (enough). you should be able to understand the majority of the underlying technology behind the core of our products and services. you'll need a solid command of technical concepts to be able to successfully work with our engineering team and develop the services in our roadmap. Engineering background is a plus - you’re a tinkerer.
- Excellent communication skills and a full pm toolbox - ability to communicate well both synchronous and asynchronous, written and spoken, in person and digital, informal and moderately formal domains. We also leverage a suite of company tools like Jira, gitbook, slack, notion, and more.
- Extremely organized and on time
- Historical experience launching and managing a product against budget, talent, revenue, and more, you are the CEO of the product(s)
POSTED Oct 4
Product Manager at Swaap Labs
We are looking for our 1st Product Manager to own Swaap’s product efforts and implement a product culture within the company.
Own product roadmap — from user research to UI/UX design to delivery
- Build the product backlog based on user feedbacks, inputs from the team / stakeholders and benchmarks
- Prioritize features
- Build UI/ UX design
- Run quality checks and evaluate impact
Evaluate and maintain the quality of Swaap’s product through continuous monitoring and testing.
- 3+ years experience as Product Manager in a startup with strong product culture
- Passion for financial applications and the benefits of decentralization
Qualifications that make your application stronger
- Experience working in DeFi or fintech industry
- Experience working as a Product Designer in a startup environment / product consulting firm
- Package: competitive salary + token incentives + lunch & health insurance (Swile, Alan)
- Settings: remote-friendly policy, well located offices + monthly team events
- Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explanatory interview to get to know each other
- Case study or live brainstorming session
- Final interview to debrief and meet with the team
- Celebrate 🎉
POSTED Oct 4
Product Operations Manager at Mezmo
About the role
As a Product Operations Manager, you will be responsible for defining and managing the systems, process, and operating rhythm that will enable the Mezmo Product team to build world class software for customers. You’ll be the nervous system of our product development organization. Defining, running, and adjusting our processes and communication flows, running interlock meetings, and serving as an efficiency and productivity coach helping our growing product and engineering teams do their best work.
This is a highly visible key role within the company with the opportunity to not just execute, but also define, the way we build products at Mezmo.
You should join us if:
You have attention to detail, but can still see the big picture. You have a growth mindset and are passionate about continuous improvement. You believe that teams who get 1% better every day have a much bigger impact over time than teams who have occasional flashes of extreme brilliance. You derive personal satisfaction in knowing that you helped a team of hard working passionate individuals unlock their best work together.
- Take proactive steps to ensure the product management team and our processes and best practices scale with the company.
- Craft and maintain practices for communication, cross-department coordination, product knowledge base management, project management, goal setting, metrics reporting, and executive updates.
- Monitor and assess internal product analytics to help the team prioritize work and make well-informed decisions.
- Own special projects including pricing and packaging assessments, OKR planning, and vendor evaluations
What We’re Looking For:
- 5 years experience in program, project, or operations management
- Deeply familiar with responsibility and decision frameworks such as RACI and DACI
- Demonstrable track record of delivering projects successfully working in close concert with software product development teams (software engineers, product managers, design teams)
- Startup, SaaS, enterprise software experience preferred
- Have a growth mindset. You are a "learn it all", not a "know it all"
- Focus on customer value. You seek to define product team outcomes in terms of measurable customer value vs simply delivering to a date or budget.
- Create clarity. You push teams to tackle unanswered questions and would rather over-communicate to ensure alignment than under-communicate to “spare someone’s inbox”.
Mezmo is on a mission to empower people who build solutions that shape the world. We’re doing this by delivering a platform that enables enterprises to get more value from their observability data in real time, regardless of source, destination, use case, or scale. We’re not the only ones working on this problem but we have a few things the others don’t.
- We’re cloud-native and know how to make the most of modern technology like Kubernetes.
- We have scaled a solution from zero to petabyte scale in a short amount of time, while supporting thousands of active users across multiple environments.
- We are hungry for change and are surrounded by enterprises telling us they’re hungry, too.
- We have a kick-ass group of people who are thinking about the problem analytically and are excited to change the observability world for the better.
Mezmo has helped some of the world’s most innovative companies transform how they manage their systems and applications. Still, we know that we can help them get more value from their observability data by providing more flexibility and control over how they use it. This will enable teams to spend less time switching between data silos so they can focus on shipping better, more resilient, and secure products.
We have momentum on our side. Last year we saw triple digit revenue growth and added 800 new customers to our roster. Recent accolades include being named to YC’s Top Companies, CRN’s 10 Hottest DevOps Startups, and EMA’s Top 3 Observability Platforms.
What it’s like to work at Mezmo
At Mezmo, our culture is everything. We have an inclusive, collaborative, and fulfilling work environment so that our teammates can tackle some of technology’s biggest challenges. We hold the prestigious Great Place to Work badge and have won the Fortune Best Small and Medium Workplace award for the last two years in a row. Join us if you:
- Want to solve hard problems.
- Want to enable Mezmo’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments.
- Enjoy jumping in where needed to help the whole company succeed.
- Take your role, but not yourself, seriously. At Mezmo, we know that pride, humility, and kindness are not mutually exclusive.
- Receive competitive compensation.
Receive competitive benefits, including:
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity. Mezmo is a remote-first company that was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and now has employees in 71 cities in North America and 8 countries worldwide. Learn more about our culture and how we stay connected on our website.
POSTED Oct 4
Product Engineer at Fractional
👀 What we look for
- Prior experience building, launching and maintaining products at scale, both on the frontend and backend.
- Sense for small details to help us build beautiful products that our customers love to use.
- Enjoys working cross-functionally and collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Grit and adaptability to thrive with an early-stage team and navigate the unknown.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication.
- Passionate about Fractional's mission and empathize with our users and how they'll use our products.
🤠 What you'll do
- Drive end-to-end design and implementation of product requirements including task break-down, delivery, testing, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Consistently generate simple and elegant designs, and write high-quality code that can be easily understood and leveraged by others.
- Collaborate closely with product, design, and the rest of engineering to turn feature/product specs into reality.
- Influence the features and direction of the platform with your own ideas and proactively identify opportunities to improve business processes.
- Grow with the company as a technical leader.
Why you should join Fractional
Fractional is a social platform for fractional ownership of investment properties. We’re on a mission to open the private real estate market to everyone by making it inclusive, educational, collaborative, and fun.
We're well funded with backing from CRV, Y Combinator, Will Smith, Kevin Durant, Unusual Ventures, among others such as founders and leaders of Affirm, Compass, Blend, and Sprout Social.
Democratizing residential real estate investing is just the start, and we’d love to have you join us to build the future of investing.
POSTED Oct 4
Senior Product Manager, Growth & Partnerships at Lively
About the role.
We’re looking for a data-driven Product Manager to lead cross-functional growth efforts. As a Senior Product Manager, you'll own a product roadmap focused on driving conversion and order value to realize our vision of becoming consumers’ first stop on their hearing journey. You’ll work on initiatives from tools that help people understand their hearing loss, to new shopping experiences that increase conversion, to working closely with our Partnerships team to solve for the needs of new audience cohorts. This role reports directly to the VP of Product - Growth and Strategic Partnerships.
What you’ll do.
- Execute on a product roadmap and goals for a cross-functional team focused on driving engagement and conversion. Proactively maintain an active and groomed roadmap, showcasing a strong focus on KPIs and a flexible and well-socialized prioritization framework
- Gain buy-in for product opportunities by shaping cases that encompass quantitative signals, qualitative and strategic rationale that demonstrates the “why” we should solve a specific problem.
- Lead cross-functional product efforts, evangelizing for MVPs and the appropriate solution and scope needed to validate and iterate on new opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the growth, CRM, and sales teams to launch cross-channel experiences that help customers understand the benefits of Lively’s products and services and the larger benefits of addressing their hearing loss
- Extract key insights and validate hypotheses by getting your hands dirty in quantitative and qualitative user research
- Shape and launch a portfolio of rapid experiments, big bets and 0-1 product experiences around cutting-edge tools and using behavioral psychology to engage with customers to solve their hearing-related challenges
What you’ll bring.
- 3+ years of consumer growth product management experience
- Experience and a passion for A/B testing, hypothesis-driven product development and continuous discovery
- Versed in driving agile product development- partnering with design, data and engineering in discovery and execution, and leading prioritization, scoping, and sprint ceremonies to effectively manage multiple project tracks.
- Analytical chops and the ability to think creatively about how to get the data you need to best inform decisions & strategy
- A strong sense of empathy for users and the ability to uncover their psychological barriers
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. You work well with others towards shared goals, guide teams to manage conflicting points of view, and create an atmosphere of empathy and cooperation.
POSTED Oct 4
Product UX Designer at GTreasury
Product UX Designer - Remote
GTreasury has a vision to create the next-generation of technology tools for the global, corporate financial office. We are an established market leader in the treasury management space, and are expanding globally through a combination of cash management, connectivity, and financial risk management. We are looking for a forward-thinking and innovative Product and UX Designer to help drive a unified, best-in-class design that meets the can scale and grow with our customers and our business.
As a Product Designer with GTreasury, you will join our core product team, working from discovery to delivery to create compelling, user-focused solutions that solve core user needs. This is a great position for folks love solving meaty design challenges, who are highly collaborative with engineering, product, and business roles, and who have a strong foundation in UX and UI development methodology. This position also offers tremendous opportunity for growth in a fast-scaling business.
What You Will Do:
Raise our design bar by creating innovative experiences that intuitive and user-centric
Raise our design practice by working with iterative testing and feedback, design sprints, and using human-based design principles
Foster a culture of creativity, question asking, and problem solving throughout the organization
Collaborate deeply with product and engineering as your ideas become reality. Clearly and effectively communicate product design ideas to cross-functional team members and senior leadership
Help evolve products toward unified design vision that drives significant business value and creates meaningful value for our customers
Influence and drive key product decisions by independently designing experiments and performing research studies, including direct user research
Design user experience that captures holistic context (brand, support, onboarding, sales etc.) and every touch point in the user’s experience
Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
Who We Are Looking For:
5+ years of experience designing both UI and UX of web applications or comparable products, experience in either B2B or B2C SaaS is required
Demonstrated product design skills with a portfolio that highlights a breadth of styles and approaches (portfolio strongly preferred)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
An understanding of all phases of the product design process including user research, UX design, UI/interaction design, visual design, prototyping, wireframing, and usability testing
2+ years within a SaaS company related to finance, banking, or number crunching is a plus
Knowledge of how to leverage product analytics to understand feature usage, value creation, and translate that into effective product design
What You Will Get:
An exciting, impactful role at a growing SaaS company that values personal growth, accountability, and the concept of “good work.”
A great management team and reporting structure that supports you and your growth
A culture of open collaboration and problem solving
An empowered role on the product team, responsible for driving business value
Great benefits, culture, and the ability to work remotely
POSTED Oct 4
Product Manager (Technical) at Appsmith
Appsmith is an open-source, low code software that helps developers build applications quickly, usually within only hours.
Since being introduced less than two years ago, Appsmith’s open source software has more than 10 million downloads, more than 20,000 stars (up 12x since 2021) on Github and is used at over 10,000 organizations across 150 countries.
We are a global and fully remote organization, excited to welcome new teammates to our collaborative environment and high-performance culture.
See our GitHub repo here: https://github.com/appsmithorg/appsmith
We’ve raised $51.5 mn in funding.
We believe every organization should have the ability to develop high performing internal applications quickly and cost-effectively.
Every enterprise needs to create custom internal applications, spending between 10% to 40% of their engineering resources on them. Yet they often take a backseat to customer-facing applications because they are challenging, expensive and slow to build.
Appsmith is already enabling software engineers to transform how they build internal apps, often building them 10 times faster with Appsmith.
In the future we’re building, custom software developed for internal users will look and work no differently than the best out-of-the-box SAAS products.
Internal users will demand great UX, great customer support, and great reliability from their in-house development teams because Appsmith has made it quick and painless for developers to build, deploy and maintain custom software.
What do we value?
Above all, we value a growth mindset. As a team of learners, we read, talk to people and listen to feedback constantly. We love working with people who have strong opinions, weakly held.
Self starters and ambitious people form the backbone of our team. Do you want to work on bigger projects? Are you comfortable setting large goals and then accomplishing them?
We value consistency and reliability. For example, sticking to committed deadlines, showing up on time etc. We believe that predictability makes teams run a lot smoother.
It’s the little things that matter. Attention to detail shows that we empathize with our users, our colleagues and anyone else that we interact with.
Are you a practical optimist? Our founding team strongly believes in a better future. We believe in playing our part to make that future a reality.
Must Have Skills
- 2+yrs of experience working as a product manager
- Past experience as an engineer is essential for this role
Remote working: Appsmith is a fully distributed and remote team.
What is the recruitment process?
As a small team, it’s imperative that all of us get to know each other before taking the leap. We want to ensure you succeed in your role within our team. Each conversation (video conference) with us will last about 60 mins. Typically the whole process takes between 2 - 10 business days depending on your and our schedules.
Introductory call: A phone call with one of the founders that give us a chance to introduce our company & product to you as well as get to know you. If you find our product vision interesting and exciting for you to work on, we will move to the next steps.
Introductory call: A phone call with one of the founders that give us a chance to introduce our company & product to you as well as get to know you. If you find our product vision interesting and exciting for you to work on, we will move to the next steps.
Discussion about past work: This is a chance for you to go into more details of your past work experiences. We'd like to know details about your past decisions, lessons from success and failures.
Take home assignment and discussion: After the second conversation, we'll share an assignment to test your understanding of Appsmith and gauge your strengths as a PM. This assignment takes 4-6 hours of work. We might schedule a discussion on the assignment or skip ahead to the next step depending on the assignment.
Culture fit conversation: Conversations with the founders and quick meetings with our team members to ensure that there is a culture-fit.
Extending an offer: If all goes well, we will extend an offer which includes financial benefits, equity stock grants and any other benefits.
Diversity and Inclusion: Appsmith is dedicated to maintaining a diverse team and an inclusive work environment because our success depends on it. We welcome all people to apply for roles with Appsmith, especially women and other disadvantaged populations and we appreciate non-traditional career paths.
- Budget to setup your home office
- Medical insurance for self and dependants
- Self-education budget for books, courses, and conferences
- Flexible holiday schedule
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
POSTED Oct 4
Senior Director, Product Operations at Immuta
Immuta is the leader in automated data access so that organizations can achieve data compliance. Only Immuta can seamlessly integrate with the leading cloud data platforms to manage and enforce data policies at scale so that users get access to the right data at the right time. Data-driven organizations around the world rely on Immuta to speed time to value, safely share more data with more users, and mitigate the risk of data leaks and breaches.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top american startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
As the Sr. Director of Product Operations, you will set a new standard of excellence by leading the Product & Engineering team to continuously improve their critical processes. Through your strategic thinking and tactical leadership, Immuta’s Product team will take steps each week to improve our impact and efficiency – and as a result – will deliver more value to Immuta’s customers.
You will directly report to the VP of Product and serve as the Head of Product Operations at Immuta. It is a high visibility position that contributes leadership to the Product team broadly. In this role, you will be able to partner with an assortment of talented product team members to positively shape and impact the future of the company. You will directly manage a team of six direct reports.
This position requires a person who is willing to put in the hard work to truly understand Immuta’s product and customers. Through that detailed understanding - you will be able to lead or participate in difficult conversations around requirements, prioritization, feature-level scope and timing. You will parlay your understanding into improved partnership with Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales.
This position is part “do’er” – a valued contributor who serves as a trusted partner to the VP of Product assisting in the tactical, day-to-day needs of a fast moving Product team.
This position is also part “strategist” - a detailed thinker who understands how to evaluate and deliver a plan that captures the needs and opportunities surrounding their team.
Lastly, this position is part leader - a caring manager who can coach team members, enabling them to reach new heights in their professional careers, while helping drive greater impact in their roles.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As our Director of Product Operations, you will be responsible for a wide range of mission critical areas. You will:
- Promote a culture of mission-focus, humble intellect, resourcefulness and grit.
- Lead and instill a sense of urgency for product and process improvements.
- Treat the Product team as your product - finding ways to improve and evangelizing the value created by the entire team.
- Provide day-to-day direction for product planning, product documentation and release management -- including management of the valuable team members who focus on these areas of the product process.
- Ensure excellence in all operational and fiscal activities including staffing levels, budgets, objective tracking and quarterly planning for the Product team.
- Lead the creation and tracking of quarterly objectives across the team.
- Lead our budget planning and tracking process in close partnership with our finance team.
- Continuously improve our product release readiness by partnering with Product, Product Marketing, Customer Success and Sales teams to launch new features and patches.
- Lead a strategy that will deliver a best-in-class documentation experience for Immuta's products.
- Continuously improve our customer insights process in order to deliver the evidence needed to better prioritize feature requests and roadmap priorities.
- Partner with Product Marketing to enable the business for upcoming product releases.
- Partner with a variety of technical stakeholders to enable the business for upcoming product releases.
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a combination of operational and product roles.
- 5+ years of experience in people management.
- Your background includes demonstrated experience in product delivery and engineering best practices.
- You have a strong track-record of delivering and influencing product decisions.
- You have led the delivery of value to customers in a SaaS company.
- You have proven experience owning and improving technical products.
- Willingness to travel to our offices to spend time with team members and attend important company events.
Virtues that Will Make this Role Successful
- Ownership – You possess a strong ownership mindset and bias for action. You are comfortable making hard decisions and being professional while communicating them.
- High Integrity -- You deliver your commitments on-time without someone pushing you to do so. If you make a verbal commitment, you deliver it. You hold your team accountable to do the same.
- Proactive Communicator - You communicate proactively via Slack, email, and Zoom. You are a zero-inbox personality. You value getting timely responses out to the people who are looking to you for clarity.
- Productive -- You consistently produce high quality outcomes. You are self-starting, self-motivated, and hard-working. You prioritize well and strive to make a positive impact each week.
- Strategic & Tactical -- You are equally comfortable and impactful as a leader and a contributor. You are able to flex from strategic work to tactical work without getting stressed out. You value both sides of the job well.
- Detail Oriented – You ask “why?” a lot. You hunger to understand the context even if it means putting in a longer day to get the details correct. You have a desire to understand Immuta's product deeply so that you can better understand the value that we are shipping and the trade offs that we are making in our prioritization conversations.
- Drama Free - You communicate in a way that avoids the creation of unnecessary drama. You are clear, concise and direct. You avoid being passive aggressive.
- Continuous Improvement – You value feedback. You are able to respond positively to constructive feedback and proactively ask those around you for honest feedback about how to improve yourself, your product and your team.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.
- Senior Group Product Manager, Commerce and Shopping Ad
- USA OnlyFulltime
POSTED Oct 4
Senior Group Product Manager, Commerce and Shopping Ad at Reddit
Title: Senior Group Product Manager, Commerce & Shopping Ad
Location: Remote – United States
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
We are seeking a senior leader (Senior GPM or Director level) to lead our Commerce & Shopping line of products within our Ads Monetization organization. In this product leadership role, you will manage a team of Product Managers and own the strategy and execution for the entire vertical product line to attract and grow advertisers in Commerce and Retail verticals. You will be responsible for innovation and new experiences to help brands promote their products within the context of Reddit communities & conversations. You will work with our Business Development team to identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow your area. You will partner with other ads teams to make long-term investments in our ads infrastructure and marketplace to support your verticals.
As a key member of the Ads leadership team, you will have significant influence and responsibility in shaping Reddit’s overall monetization strategy.
- Drive vision and execution of our Commerce product line, which includes shopping ads
- Draw deep insight from your domain knowledge and emerging industry trends to inform product strategy and decisions
- Set roadmap priorities and goals to motivate and guide your cross-functional teams including engineers, data scientists, and designers
- Manage, grow and develop a team of PMs
- Participate as a key member in the Ads leadership team, advising and setting the strategy for the future of Ads products at Reddit
- Partner with product marketing and sales team to develop go-to-market strategy, integrate market feedback, and manage launches of new ad formats and products.
- 5+ years of industry experience in product management in a high growth environment
- 2+ years of managing product managers and growing a team
- Proven track record in building impactful monetization products from zero to one
- Solid experience building product roadmaps, defining product specs, and developing process to allow cross-functional teams to work collaboratively
- Exceptional analytical skills and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- Experience presenting to Executive-level leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to align a diverse set of stakeholders toward a common goal
- Experience managing high complexity, uncertainty, and ambiguity
- Ads or Commerce product experience is strongly preferred
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.