POSTED Jan 3
Product owner at Mozio
Mozio is a world leader in Ground Transportation services. It provides its customers and partners with a search and booking engine, allowing final users to choose the best option for them when they travel, either for leisure or business purposes.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a Product Owner to participate in a new exciting project we are about to start.
In this position, you will work together with a small engineering team to optimize product management processes, measure progress, and maintain/update product roadmaps.
If you have leadership experience, are ambitious, like to solve complex and interesting tasks, and improvement in user experience makes you feel euphoric - we are definitely going the same way!
Here's what we need you to do:
- Work closely with our business partner in analyzing business issues, defining requirements, and testing product functionality in order to be able to implement the desired features
- You will be a culture builder that brings out the best in teammates and help them adopt best practices
- Set your team's goals, success metrics and collaborate effectively across the company
- Translate business requirements and vision into user stories to prioritize the product backlog
- Develop and establish priorities, define roadmaps and user stories
- Share product vision with UI/UX designer to ensure that the design will embody the product goals
- Define acceptance criteria, and run acceptance tests
- Measure the impact of delivered product improvements
*Your talents include: *
· 3+ years of product development experience
· Experience in creating a product from the idea up to the final result
· Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
· Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs
· Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and a keen curiosity about user experience
· Proven ability to work closely with engineering teams (back-end, front-end, mobile), managing sprints and delivering working products.
· Strong preference will be given to candidates who have experience in enterprise collaboration, project management, or B2B cloud software.
· Ability to divide a product description into user stories that developers and designers can understand
· Past experience within the travel industry or ground transportation sector is a plus
In exchange for their long hours and hard work, Mozio's team members earn competitive salaries, the ability to work remotely from anywhere, and a flexible vacation policy. Combine that with a "flat" organizational culture and lack of bureaucracy, and what's not to love? Salary is flexible and based on experience, location, and other factors
If interested, please apply asap **
POSTED Jan 3
Product Manager, Core Platform (Remote) at EcoCart
About Us 🌎
EcoCart's mission is to make the fight against climate change easy, accessible, and affordable for everyone. We live at the intersection of E-Commerce and Climate Tech and build software that determines the ecological footprint of the manufacturing and delivery of goods sold by e-commerce brands around the world. Then through consumer-facing features, EcoCart enables shoppers to offset the emissions of the goods they are purchasing by donating to offset projects that EcoCart vets and supports. We are backed by top VCs, executives from Facebook, Affirm, & Klaviyo, and by top-tier e-commerce founders of Chubbies, Blue Bottle Coffee, BarkBox, & Felix Gray.
We are a 40-person, remote-first company looking for people who are motivated by being part of a team building products that will help change the world. We're growing quickly, and want you to grow with us - Join us in our mission to make commerce sustainable!
The Role 💻
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager with a track record of building API systems and platforms in the SaaS / Commerce space. Our ideal Product Manager has built technical products and platforms and is obsessed with solving user needs. You are very technical, able to put yourself in the shoes of our users, and have extreme attention to detail. You will play a critical role in guiding the development and evolution of our enterprise platform and core infrastructure at EcoCart. You’ll set short, medium, and long-term strategic direction for your product domain, identify areas of critical need based on future growth, and develop roadmaps to strategically address these opportunities. This role reports to the VP of Product.
Salary Range: $140,000 - $160,000
Check out our tech stack on StackShare: https://stackshare.io/ecocart-io/ecocart-io
A day in the life ☀️
- Own EcoCart’s platform integrations and core APIs, including our Offset Calculation and Merchant Billing APIs.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for EcoCart’s enterprise products
- Define and prioritize key platform automation enhancements, including strategic integrations that address user needs
- Deeply understand customer needs by gathering feedback from users, GTM teams, and customer support, observing patterns and trends from their feedback and the market
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to define requirements, scope, and to determine priorities
- Drive critical infrastructure decisions and make build vs buy decisions
- Develop and launch sustainable business models that drive revenue while thoughtfully scaling costs
- Coordinate the launch of new features with the Merchant and Shopper Experience Pod
- Make appropriate trade-off decisions to optimize time-to-market and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to your cross-functional team
- Manage the work for your pod to achieve product goals
- Handle day-to-day questions and feedback on our product, APIs, and integrations.
We are looking for 🔍
- 3-5 years of experience as a Platform Product Manager
- Experience with technical products and products heavily driven by strategic integrations and APIs.
- Business acumen to evaluate partnership opportunities and the specific investments needed to create value for our users and business.
- A successful track record of partnering with engineering teams to build API systems and frameworks, with a deep understanding of API technologies as well as technical governance
- A passion for new and emerging API technologies
- A passion for digging in and solving problems, offering creative and feasible solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An amazing attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to gracefully handle multiple ongoing projects
- Experience working with agile teams and using ticketing systems (we use ClickUp)
Bonus points 🚀
- Comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape of the e-commerce industry
- Deep familiarity with the e-commerce tech stack
- Enterprise SaaS Experience
-Series A Equity
-Best-of-the-best options for medical, dental, & vision insurance
-Mental health benefits
-Periodic days of rest, where the entire company enjoys a day off!
-Proactive, collaborative company culture with a shared vision for climate impact!
POSTED Jan 3
Senior Product Manager at FireKamp
Who we're looking for:
Someone excited about joining an early stage startup, whose focus will be on our internal projects and working alongside some key clients to help enhance all parts of their technical business.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of new product features
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Build programs to co-create products with customers and drive deep customer understanding within your team
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Fountain’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in industry
What you should bring:
- Track record of thinking outside the box and shipping creative solutions to consumer problems
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
POSTED Jan 3
Product Support Engineer - Hybrid at Fulfil
Product support is the foundation of everything we do at Fulfil. We are looking for a skilled Product Support Engineer who will be solving our merchant’s technical issues in a fast paced environment. This is a highly cross-functional role where you'll work closely with our merchants to uncover their business goals and coach them through how Fulfil can help them achieve their goals. If you are someone who enjoys solving customers' technical problems, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Provide the best possible customer support experience to help our customers succeed as they grow and scale.**
- Provide technical support to our customers including: troubleshooting and diagnosing root cause software issues, API, datawarehouse and product support
- Translating complex business requirements and/or challenges into scalable solutions
- Customizing report templates using Jinja
- Grow into a Fulfil product and eCommerce expert to coach and train end users and drive adoption.
- Responsible for delivering on support KPIs such as first response time, resolution time, and customer satisfaction.
- Hop on customer facing calls for training, troubleshooting and collecting feedback.
- Coordinate internally with the product and engineering team to share customer feedback, and resolve software issues.
- Work closely with the onboarding and success teams to ensure a positive onboarding process for new merchants.
- Write exceptional documentation that allows our merchants to learn on their own time and help themselves.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement including feature enhancements and internal processes.
- Obsessed with helping others to provide the best customer experience with a proven track record of customer support.
- Confident working with ambiguity and is capable of exercising good judgment in those situations.
- Can communicate concisely and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Learn independently “by doing” and know how to use their resources wisely.
- Strong attention to detail and takes ownership of their craft.
- Comfortable working in a fast-past environment and can quickly adapt to changes in an unstructured work environment.
- Curious and seeks to understand how things work.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency with Python, SQL and HTML.
- Relevant technical work experience in the eCommerce industry.
- Experience in working with web services (HTTP, REST, JSON etc).
Nice to haves
- Experience writing Jinja
- Warehousing or supply chain experience
- SaaS experience
- Basic understanding of financial accounting (GAAP)
- Experience working with eCommerce platforms and marketplaces (Shopify, Amazon, Walmart etc)
- Shipping carriers (USPS, DHL, FedEx etc)
- Payment platforms (Stripe, Autherize.net, Braintree)
- Accounting platforms (Xero, QBO)
- Supply chain ERPs (Netsuite, SAP, JDA etc)
POSTED Jan 3
Product Lead: zapEHR headless EHR at MassLight
Seeking a product lead with experience developing EHR and/or medical SaaS products.
zapEHR is an on-demand cloud computing platform for rapidly building and deploying next-generation health-tech software. Just like AWS provides APIs and hosting infrastructure to support database transactions, identity management and microservice hosting, zapEHR provides the APIs and infrastructure for EHR functions like clinical encounter documentation, electronic Rx orders, billing management, and all the other features necessary to build an EHR.
zapEHR exists because there is an innovation log-jam in health-tech software. It is prohibitively difficult to modify existing EHRs to better support clinicians and patients with custom features, UIs or workflows. Integrations with third party vendors or partner organizations are sandboxed. Data is siloed, interoperability is crippled.
We are hiring a senior product lead with experience overseeing EHRs or similar health tech products. This person will work closely with our engineering, design, and operations teams to establish the direction for the future of the platform by maintaining a product roadmap and competitive analysis, tracking regulatory hurdles, conducting market research, and interfacing with clinical orgs using the platform.
POSTED Jan 3
Product manager at Powertrain Ventures
Overview: We are seeking a highly skilled product manager to join our team at our low-code/no-code startup studio. The successful candidate will have a strong background in market research and UX, and will be responsible for leading the development and management of new products.
- Lead the development of new products from idea to launch, including conducting market research, defining product features and functionality, and collaborating with the development team to bring the product to market
- Oversee the development of product roadmap and prioritize features and improvements
- Collaborate with the design team to develop user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Analyze data and customer feedback to inform product decisions and improvements
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop and execute product launch plans
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as business, computer science, or design
- 3+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on market research and UX
- Experience using low-code/no-code platforms and tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with data analysis and project management tools such as Excel and Asana
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your application here or in our job board:
POSTED Jan 3
Group Product Manager at Spec
Come join the team that’s unifying the fight against cybercrime!
Spec enables billion-dollar brands to innovate faster than the threats that target their customer journeys. We’re hiring a Group Product Manager to drive focused development of our Trust Cloud platform, Spec Hub user experience, and community features that change the way trust is built on the internet.
What You’ll Do
You are directly responsible for the product management of our core platform, building new features based on customer feedback and your view of this developing segment. Our customers’ fraud and abuse problems are as old as the internet, but the Spec Trust Cloud is the first no-code platform to solve these issues.
You will build, maintain, and assist various teams in the execution of a roadmap which you have shaped and prioritized in collaboration with our internal teams. As our company scales over the next year, you will also build out and manage a team of product managers.
Experience We’re Excited to See
We love to see folks with the following kinds of experiences:
- 5+ years of product management delivering collaborative, multi-team projects at a technology company
- 5+ years of people management
- Experience working with web-scale networks and domain knowledge of web technologies, including REST APIs, TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, HTTP
- Domain knowledge of fraud detection and web security
- Industry experience in e-commerce or retail
- Ownership of product roadmaps
- Thought leadership in developing strategic priorities
- Prior experience establishing critical product development processes at early-stage SaaS startups
- A remote-friendly environment with flexible working hours
- Company-paid health care for you and your dependents (medical, dental, and vision)
- Unlimited PTO with company-wide holiday (Dec 25-Jan 1)
- 16-week paid parental leave
- Opportunities to travel multiple times a year for collaboration (San Jose, Austin)
- Quarterly Innovation Weeks with 20% time policy to pursue innovation
- Frequent opportunities for skill and career growth with learning reimbursement
Our values inform everything we do. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of race, religion, gender identity, parental status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.
Read more about our values here.
POSTED Jan 3
Product Manager at SOURCE
Shape the future of Web3
Decentralized applications are a fast-growing market expected to reach $368B+ by 2027 and Source is pioneering the foundational technologies to help it get there and go beyond. Source is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps people use every day. We are building the future of data management and are the first database provider to receive backing from Dwight Merriman the founder of MongoDB, the predominant cloud database and a global roster of Web3 investors. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
About the Role
As a product manager on our community platform team, you will have the opportunity to amplify our story and advance the mission through community platform development.
You'll be working on
- Product manage Source Network’s Community Platform.
- Build a cycle of continuous improvement with design and developers.
- Help grow and develop the Community Platform with the team, within Source, and the community.
- Build, own, maintain, and explain a strategic roadmap.
You're most likely to succeed in this role if you
- Have experience in Web3 Product Management. A key predictor of success in this role is previous experience with Web3 Product Management.
- Passionate about community development.
- Have participated in Open Source communities.
- Familiarity with multiple product management frameworks, processes, and mindsets.
- Have made pragmatic tradeoffs, reducing Work In Progress.
- Have facilitated a strategic conversation.
- Have built collaborative relationships with your colleagues.
- Have developed leadership capabilities.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
Success in this role means
In the first month, you will join your product team and start to learn about our systems and product strategy. We believe that it's essential for you to take this time to become familiar with our technology, company, and our culture.
As our team grows you will have the opportunity to not only shape the direction of development for our community platform but work alongside the founders to shape the future of the project and Source ecosystem as a whole. We want our users to have a phenomenal experience using our product and you play a crucial role in helping them discover it. We also offer training and experienced mentorship to help you learn and grow into whatever you wish it to be.
POSTED Jan 3
Senior Product Manager, Mobile Growth at Angi
Title: Senior Product Manager, Mobile Growth
Location: United States – Hybrid / Remote
Angi is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at home. For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
We are seeking a results-driven, consumer-centric Senior Product Manager of Mobile Growth to own our app user & retention strategies. This Senior Product Manager will redefine and digitize the way our customers order home services and interact with our mobile platform. A successful candidate has an owner’s mindset and is laser-focused on building extraordinary experiences for our customers. As a Senior Product Manager at Angi, you will be a key member of the team and have a dedicated engineering org to develop and ship product experiences that deliver on Angi’s vision and create value for our users. You will be responsible for defining and owning the roadmap for your product area within the organization and driving growth across all of our markets.
What you’ll do
- Develop a product vision and roadmap that is aligned with the team’s mission of becoming our customers’ #1 go-to for all of their needs in and around the home
- Identify & define strategies on how we can drive user engagement & repeat bookings across our mobile platforms
- Deeply understand our users, their problems, where they find value, and consistently strive to improve the overall customer experience from start to finish
- Evangelize the product vision and motivate team-members critical to the product’s success
- Collaborate with engineering, design, business and analytics teams to make swift and smart decisions to ensure successful product rollout and ultimately deliver for our customers
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience with 1-2+ years of PM experience at a consumer tech company
- BA/BS in an analytical field such as economics, math, computer science preferred
- A proven track record of planning and shipping successful products – experience building consumer mobile products highly preferred
- A consumer-first orientation: you think about products from the end users’ perspective, and have experience with relevant tools, including running usability studies and qualitative user research
- Technical know-how: While you need not be an engineer, you understand the technical implications of the product decisions you make
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude with a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate clearly and concisely, including with leadership, and can tailor your message to your audience
- A passion for marketplaces, the sharing economy, and/or the on-demand services space
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $130,000 – 170,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
POSTED Jan 3
Product Manager, Healthcare at Kyla
Title: Product Manager, Healthcare
Kyla helps you live longer. First, Kyla collects your medical history, blood sample, and DNA. Then, Kyla AI analyzes your medical data to identify your top health risks, estimate your remaining lifetime, and give you simple, doctor-validated daily goals to increase your life expectancy. Finally, Kyla monitors your progress 24×7, diagnoses, and treats your conditions with the help of doctors.
Join our Kyla.com team of medical providers, product leaders, engineers, and AI scientists to grant people the power to understand their health from a new perspective in order to improve their life expectancy. Our ActionUrgentCare.com medical infrastructure consists of 14 Medical Clinics and a High Complexity Laboratory in California, USA, and has been in business for 10+ years. We’re working with Fortune 500 companies, schools, and individuals by the thousands and are rapidly growing.
- Experience as Product Manager in a Healthcare field;
- Experience with EHRs;
- Experience with LIMS;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Lifecycle;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
As a plus:
- Working experience with databases like MySQL and knowledge of basic SQL;
- Understanding of APIs;
- Experience with HL7, FHIR.
- Competitive salary;
- 100% remote job;
- Personalized development plan for your professional and career growth;
- Paid online courses;
- Working directly for USA product company while developing innovative AI-driven healthcare;
- Sharing the success of the company in the form of performance bonuses and successful exit reward;
- Flexible work hours;
- Drive the development of EHR (Electronic Health Record) system;
- Be available to interact with the business team and users from 8 am PST (18:00 Ukraine) till noon PST (22:00 Ukraine);
- Work with the business team to define the product strategy and roadmap;
- Deliver Product Requirements Documents (PRDs) with prioritized features and corresponding justification;
- Coordinate app functionality with our clinical and AI team;
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities;
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and the market;
- Act as a leader within the company.
POSTED Jan 3
Senior Product Manager at Anaconda
Sr. Product Manager
Role: Sr. Product Manager
Reports to: President-CFO
Location: Remote, US
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help us Shape the Future of Data
Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform. With more than 30 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, champion its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open source for competitive advantage and groundbreaking research.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both relaxed and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other.
Here is why people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re part of a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Sr. Product Manager to join our rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your experience and skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning. You will be the leader of the Company’s product vision and execution for Anaconda’s features involving spreadsheets and how they may be embedded or deployed across our offers. This role will be responsible for understanding what the data science and business analyst wants from Anaconda to support its use of python and spreadsheets in combination. You will develop the product roadmap necessary to help our python data science community extend its analysis to the analysts within their organizations who use spreadsheets today and will help bring the analyst community using spreadsheets today into Anaconda’s community.
What You’ll Do:
- Own product roadmap and strategy
- Help manage the backlog and prioritization across the infrastructure organization, work with peers in other parts of the company to ensure that the team is working on the most important things for the company
- Interface with other product development teams
- Define and analyze metrics/dashboards to both gauge the success of projects and inform the roadmap
- Ensure visibility of the work of the team to the larger organization.
- Work with cross-functional teams
What You Need:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience leading a team of engineers
- Experience with agile Scrum, Kanban
- Experience with Python
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to define and measure success with data
- Team attitude: I am not done, until WE are done
- Embody our core values:
- Ability & Humility
- Innovation & Action
- Empathy & Connection
- Care deeply about fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and experiences can flourish
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in a open source or data science-oriented company
- SaaS B2B and B2C experience
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to translate strong open source adoption and user enthusiasm into commercial product growth
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K*
- Health and Remote working reimbursement
- Paid parental leave – both mothers and fathers*
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Open vacation policy* and monthly company days off known as Snake Days
- 100% remote and flexible working policy we embrace this fully through how we operate as a company.
*Full time employees based on region
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
POSTED Dec 27
Product Marketing Manager at Okulis
Okulis.ai is Next-Gen Cloud Network Engineering Platform.
Traditional Network engineering is a console-driven, silo-ed and is relatively manual that does not scale well to today's cloud environments. Okulis enables the transformation from traditional network and network security administration to Cloud Network Engineering.
Okulis was founded by Satish Veerapuneni & Saurabh Jain in 2021 and backed by great VC firms - Tola Capital, Emergent & FirstRays.
Give us an opportunity to chat if you’d like to hop on an exciting journey in a very large and evolving cloud networking/network security market.
In this role you will be responsible for Technical Marketing & GTM working closely with the CEO/Co-Founder and rest of the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Build Product Content for Application and Infra Teams
Build Slack Community and improve on key KPIs month over month
Spearhead Community Days, Events & Workshops
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
BS/MS in Computer Science or Marketing
2+ years of experience in Product Marketing in an Enterprise company
2+ years of startup experience building community and helping customers
Demonstrated Values like - Ownership, Customer Orientation, Authenticity - in previous roles
If you don’t have all the relevant experience please do apply but let us know why this is the right position/fit for you.
Okulis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
POSTED Dec 27
Product Manager (Applications) at AKASA
Our mission is to enable human health.
AKASA is the leading developer of AI for healthcare operations. Founded in 2019, AKASA has raised $85M in funding and has grown to more than 200 employees.
Our founding team includes Silicon Valley leaders who have founded or been founding team members of multiple companies with successful exits. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, BOND, and Costanoa Ventures, among others. Recognized in 2021 among Top 150 “Most Innovative Digital Health Startups” by CB Insights, Top 75 “Best Places to Work” by Modern Healthcare, Certified as a “Great Place to Work” two years in a row, and ranked #34 of Top 100 Healthcare Companies in 2021 by The Healthcare Technology Report. Learn more at www.AKASA.com.
We are building the future of healthcare with AI. Everyone is welcome — as an inclusive workplace, our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work.
About the Role
As a Product Manager (Applications), you will have the opportunity to:
● Make an outsized impact on AKASA and the future of healthcare.
● Work on some of the most challenging and valuable problems facing Americans.
● Grow rapidly with a top-flight healthtech company as it scales.
What You'll Do
- Generate ideas for new products we might bring to market.
- Rank new product ideas by attractiveness (economics, feasibility etc.).
- Develop deep knowledge on product areas (expert interviews, research etc.).
- Prepare impactful presentations and other external communications.
- Present to, converse with, and learn from prospects and customers.
- Evince warmth and competence to build trust and help sales win.
- Create PRDs to translate your vision into reality.
- Prioritize features to inform the engineering roadmap.
- Design — or work with designers to create — high fidelity mock-ups.
- Provide product leadership to implementation teams.
- Build sales enablement materials, often in collaboration with marketing.
- Write implementation guides to accelerate customer success and technical staff.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant work experience. MBA a plus.
- Ability to operate in highly complex and ambiguous business environments.
- Motivation, intellectual vitality, learning ability, coachability, and professionalism.
- 1-4 years of product management experience in software enterprises or startups.
- Effective verbal and written communication for internal and external audiences.
What We Offer
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Expansive coverage for health, dental, and vision
- Employer contribution to Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Generous parent leave policy
- Full employee coverage for life insurance
- Company-paid holidays and bonus “Wellness Days”
- 401(K) plan
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
POSTED Dec 27
Product Manager at Trehaus
As Product Manager, you will work closely with the CEO, founding team, developers and engineers to bring the Trehaus curriculum to more children and teachers around the world.
- Build and maintain product roadmap, incorporating user insights and strategic priorities.
- Ensure seamless product functionality, decide on backlog prioritization, and take the product vision towards completion.
- Develop detailed product requirements and work closely with the engineering team to implement them.
- Develop and operationalize processes for collecting and prioritizing qualitative and quantitative user insights.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of educators, technologists and operators.
- Hire and manage additional product team members, as necessary.
- 3+ years product management experience
- Committed and an enthusiastic team player
- Ability to communicate and interact across cultures with tact
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in startups, ed tech, early childhood education and/or working with parents, teachers or children a plus
POSTED Dec 27
Senior Product Manager at Legal Templates
About the company
Since 2015, LegalTemplates has helped hundreds of thousands of people save millions in dollars in legal fees through our automated legal forms. Fast forward to 2022, and we’re setting out to ambitiously reimagine what online legal services can be. We're not sitting around trying to achieve product/market fit and burning VC funding while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for low probability of future reward. We're profitable, organized, experienced, and in growth mode.
Our platform will modernize the entire legal experience for small business owners, landlords and individuals. From starting a business, to renting out a home, to getting married, our company will be there to help make the process affordable, compliant, and fast.
About the position
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to take complete ownership of the SMB productivity platform, which is already used by hundreds of thousands of users. You will help to revolutionize the way small businesses grow their businesses, by making it more affordable and efficient. As Senior Product Manager, you will get to drive company strategy, work closely with the senior Mgmt team, and have the ability to take more risks and make a bigger impact.
- What you expect from a PM position (running sprints, prioritizing stories, translating requirements, competitor research, defining strategy, etc)
- Obsessing over the user experience; delighting customers
- Driving end-user metrics and revenue
- Applying high Emotional Intelligence internally and externally
- Analyze the user lifecycle, including the activation, retention, dormancy, and resurrection phases, and deploy experiments to improve the lifetime value (LTV) and decrease churn.
- Develop monetization strategy. Design and continuously optimize pricing plans that utilize quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Experience conducting growth experiments, A/B and multivariate tests, funnel analysis with a proven track record of success.
- Experience designing and optimizing pricing plans (freemium, free trial, etc).
- Analytics and data visualization: perform comprehensive product analytics covering the entire funnel from marketing acquisition to conversion.
- Expertise with analytics/data software such as Google Analytics, Heap, Data Studio, etc.
- 3+ yrs of experience defining, shipping, and iterating SaaS products highly preferred.
- Background working on SMB software (highly desirable)
- Startup experience or experience working with outsourced engineering (nice to have)
What we Offer
- Optimal time to join our growth story
- Highly competitive base compensation
- Healthcare insurance cover for you & your dependents (medical, dental & vision all provided by a leading carrier)
- Full remote working with flexibility to choose your working schedule
- 15 days paid vacation, 12 major holidays, 5 days paid sick annually
- Full hardware setup including brand new MacBook Pro and the latest peripheral kit
- Wellness Program: we cover the fees for your healthy pursuits (gym, yoga class, …)
- Access to LT’s learning & development program, including sponsorship for certifications & accreditations
- Seasonal gift, company swag, and more
Here at LegalTemplates, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, respect, inclusion, and fun! We also have active give-back programs, bring your pet to work options, work from home gift baskets, provide parental support and leave, and much more.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions.
If you are a talented and ambitious Senior Product Manager that's ready to take your career to the next level, and want to work with a small group of like-minded people, you’ve come to the right place.
Send us your resume and a brief message to our Career Site explaining why you’re the perfect fit!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Legal Templates is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
POSTED Dec 27
Remote Product Marketing Manager at Jitera
!!! Check our introduction: https://docsend.com/view/8vc4kb8twwyizmqs
Our mission/ vision/ value *Must read
Build the Next Era of Software Development
There are so many problems and difficulties in software development. I know you faced a lot of problems when you create software. Like hard to learn, delay for release, the incident with the fatal bug. But every company and every person needs software. It's obvious. So, currently, in this world, too many demands and less supply. If we can find a better way to create software, we can change the way of software development. If we can establish brand new software development, things will change and we can build the next era of software development. Let's Build the Next Era of Software Development with us. And let's create move values of software for everyone.
Build the Next Era of Software Development
In 2019, IDC released a report stating that "500 million cloud-native software applications will be developed by 2023, which is the same number of software applications developed in the last 40 years."
Like Internet traffic, a huge number of software applications are being developed around the world at an accelerating rate.
On the other hand, public clouds have become commonplace in infrastructure over the past decade, and the time needed to think about infrastructure for software development is rapidly decreasing.
The rapidly increasing demand for software and the rapidly decreasing cost of infrastructure construction have created a bottleneck for application development.
In order to enrich society with the power of software, Jitera has set a corporate mission to "create the next era of software development.
To be the de facto standard of software development
What will the world look like after we have built the next era of software development?
AWS and other public clouds have become the de facto standard for building infrastructure.
No longer is it necessary to purchase hardware to release new software, and the engineers who set up the hardware now simply configure it on AWS.
At Jitera, our vision is “to be the defacto standard of software development”.
As infrastructure have been automated, software development will be automated, and from startup MVP builds to large-scale system builds will be designed and developed on Jitera as a matter of course.
Students learn how to use Jitera in college classes and senior engineers in Tech giant company is developing software using Jitera as is always. This world is our vision for Jitera.
Just as people search Google for information without any doubts, just as Apple has made it common sense to have one computer per household, and just as public clouds such as AWS have become the norm for building infrastructure, Jitera's vision is to create a world where all of software developer use Jitera to develop software as is always.
In the future of software development, we are confident that software development using Jitera will become the world's de facto standard, creating a more convenient and developed future supported by countless software.
We need to be professional because our mission is "Build the Next Era of Software Development". To archive this, we'll require so high level skill. Because only ppl who have high skill can change the software development way. Without software development skill, we cannot change the way of it of course. For project management, for business analysis, for coding, we need a lots of skills. So let's be professional. And not only skill, we need output too of course. Only skill doesn't mean good work. To "Build the Next Era of Software Development", we need to be professional for any work and need to create great output with high skill!
Please note that you will be evaluated by our company’s value. Please think well how you will create great output and take initiative, and bring value customer from awesome customer perspective. We will evaluate you in interview and promote you by these values.
Your background & experience:
More than 2 years of experience in marketing output
Proficiency in content marketing and SEO
Understanding what is marketing, not only about the technical skill, but essential understanding about marketing will be required
Experience of building landing page and analysis.
Familiar with Google Analytics 4, Amplitude, or any other tool.
Experience of writing SQL.
Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
Good communication in English skill (both spoken & written)
Having experience of growth of the product by marketing
You might be a good fit if you
Coding skill and experience of working as software engineer (FE / BE / DevOps)
Comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment with multiple stakeholders
Can give some suggestion for features of the product from designer's knowledge
About this job
Think strategy how we can increase the active user of JITERA (product), and execute it
Think strategy how we can get more client (software development service using JITERA), and execute it
Research competitors, alternative method. Think go to market strategy.
Content marketing / SEO / Landing page improvement / product PR / community organization / and any other things to make our company grow fast
You can work from everywhere, and anywhere. But at least you need to attend video calls without delay and work from a stable internet place.
We'll provide some benefits if you'll work as a full-time regular employee. tax (maximum 10% of salary) and insurance.
20 days paid holiday per year. (excluding public holiday)
We are so flexible but flexibility requires much responsibility. So don't think we are so free and easy, but we will ask output seriously.
POSTED Dec 27
Senior Manager, Product Quality at Ro
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company providing high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth, in-home care, diagnostics, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than eight million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As a Senior Manager for Product Quality, you will work on the Product Quality team assisting with the maintenance of a Quality Management System that complies with Federal and State regulations. In this role, you will help manage Quality Control and Quality Assurance processes across Ro’s products (Medical Devices, OTCs and Supplements, Compounding Pharmacies). You will lead cross functional teams for regulatory submission preparation related to products. You will partner closely with your Product Quality peers along with the subject matter experts (SMEs) across the organization to help draft Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other necessary controlled documents. You will also help manage employee training , ensuring each team has necessary training logs for new and existing personnel. This role will also be responsible for the management of quality processes including CAPAs, Deviations, and Audits.
What You’ll Do:
- Leads the development, implementation and maintenance of robust quality programs / Quality Management Systems, including Document Management / Retention, Personnel Training, and quality events
- Partner with the legal and compliance team to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory statutes and guidance including FDA 21 CFR 820, USP 3, 795, 800 and 1163, FDA Guidance and MOU documents, regulations and requirements for all 50 states
- Support future product regulatory submissions, including but not limited to FDA 510ks and other Premarket Approval submissions
- Support product / process validations by working cross functionally with R&D and department level stakeholders to ensure proper documentation and retention of validation initiatives
- Ensure day-to-day operations at internal facilities comply with all quality standards
- Conduct initial and routine vendor audits to ensure compliance and quality standards are being met by our partners
- Act as a member of the internal audit team to help successful execution of internal audit schedules
- Serve as a member of Ro’s 3rd party audit team and help maintain audit readiness across Ro
- Stay abreast of changing industry requirements
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or biochemistry
- 6+ years of cGMP Quality Assurance / Quality Control experience in a regulated environment
- 3+ years of Medical Device experience
- Previous role as a participant on a team that successfully implemented a Quality Program / Quality System across an organization
- Experience with 510k submissions, preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time for vendor and internal audits
- Experience with FDA regulations and inspections
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think strategically and tactically
- Six Sigma or other quality improvement certifications, strongly preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Irrational passion for building the future of healthcare with an emphasis on quality processes to drive success patient outcomes.
We’ve Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
The target base salary for this position ranges from $138,600 to $175,500, in addition to a competitive equity and benefits package (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
POSTED Dec 27
Product Manager, Data Foundations at Datavant
Datavant is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company with a mission to connect the world’s health data. By eliminating data silos in the healthcare industry, we unlock opportunities to accelerate medical research, and help organizations design better ways to facilitate access, affordability, and quality of care leading to better patient outcomes. We’re looking for a professional to join our Product Management team.
By joining Datavant today, you are stepping into a highly collaborative, fully remote team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a distributed, remote-first team (no office locations) and we empower Datavanters to shape their working environment in a way that suits their needs -- learn more here!
The Data Foundation team is building a database to power best-in-world efficiency & yield and provide a unified foundation for all Datavant applications involved in the exchange of identified health data. Data Foundation aims to create the best quality and most comprehensive database in the industry on provider & physician relationships, contact information, how to connect to them, and more.
About the Role
You will set the vision for what success looks like, determine how to use the organization’s resources to get there, and drive execution by motivating and hands-on doing. You will:
- Set the vision for your product by outlining the customer need, how we solve the problem, and how this will evolve in 3 months, 1 year, and 5 years from now.
- Be customer centric by obsessing about solving the customer’s problem. You engage with customers and customer-facing teams on a daily basis and see shipping features as just one tool in your toolkit.
- Be decisive by identifying current and future areas of ambiguity and providing direction along with reasoning and analysis. Others see you as a source of authority, reinforced by your exceptional judgment on a range of issues, including business, technical and organizational and an ability to articulate your perspective effectively.
- Drive execution by writing great product requirements that provide clarity and motivation for what we need to build. You will be noted for your ability to generate workable solutions, avoid potholes, take good ideas from wherever they come, all anchored by a complete understanding of the systems your product touches and the ways in which they are used in practice. As part of the requirement development process, you know how to lead discussions and bring others along with you.
- Drive adoption by working closely across an organization. You add value to this process by removing objections and roadblocks; you get value from this process by getting a firsthand view of how the product is received.
- Be a leader through example and attitude.
- You have 5+ years in technical product management, product strategy, or a similar role, ideally at a B2B health tech or health care company.
- You are data-centric and have a passion for data structures and algorithms. Bonus points if you’ve tackled an enterprise-wide database product.
- You are thoughtful about your work, knowing when to zoom in on details and zoom out on the bigger picture. You love understanding the reasons behind decisions and raise creative solutions in solving problems.
- You are highly organized and are able to keep track of multiple threads easily. Team members are confident in a product outcome when they know you’re owning it.
- You have high bandwidth and high productivity; others wonder where you find time to do all you do. Your secret is that you are quick to understand, formulate and respond.
- You write exceptional documents, presentations, diagrams, and mockups. Your documentation leads to discussions about the content, not about what is intended.
- You are a great communicator and have the confidence to lead planning meetings with anyone or any group within the company. You have the ability to explain strategies, rationales and products in terms that each audience can understand.
- You are motivated by getting stuff done. You are wired to both set the big vision and to make continual steps towards that vision. Neither vision setting nor execution is satisfactory by itself to you - you want both.
- You are a team player. You always put yourself in other’s positions and understand their motivations, needs, perspectives and potential points of confusion. You know that winning together is the best way to win.
- You are proactive. You define how the product should evolve and bias to action.
We are committed to building a diverse team of Datavanters who are smart, nice, and get things done, where every Datavanter is empowered to bring their authentic self to their work. We are all responsible for stewarding a high-performance culture in which every Datavanter belongs and can thrive. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences.
Our compensation philosophy is to be externally competitive, internally fair, and not win or lose on compensation. Salary ranges are developed with the support of benchmarks (competitive San Francisco rates for US-based roles) and industry best practices.
We’re building a high-growth, high-autonomy culture. We rely less on job titles and more on cultivating an environment where anyone can contribute, the best ideas win, and personal growth is driven by expanding impact and less by title. This means we default to simple job titles (e.g., Software Engineer) rather than complex ones (e.g., Senior Software Engineer). The range posted is for a given job title, which can include multiple levels. Individual rates for the same job title may differ based on their level, responsibilities, skills, and experience for a specific job. The estimated salary range for this role is $150,000 - $230,000.
At the end of this application, you will find a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to respond, your responses will be used to help us identify areas of improvement in our recruitment process. We can only see aggregate responses and are unable to view individual responses. In fact, we aren’t even able to see if you’ve responded or not! Responding is your choice and it will not be used in any way in our hiring process.
POSTED Dec 27
Product Marketing Manager at Anvyl
We are looking for an energetic go-getter that wants the opportunity to make an impact at a fast paced SaaS company. As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for translating Anvyl’s features to value and effectively communicating that value to internal and external audiences. As part of a small but mighty Product Marketing team, you will influence everything from positioning, messaging and buyer personas to sales enablement, feature launches and everything in between. You will work with cross-functional partners across Anvyl, touching Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to develop go-to-market strategies that meet our product and overall growth objectives. You will bring Anvyl’s value propositions to life through the creation of product narratives, engaging demo work flows and other content designed to scale our messaging through a range of channels.
As the subject matter expert across the broader marketing organization, you will be the go-to person for expertise and connection to the Anvyl product. You are a key contributor to driving Product Marketing strategy, including amplifying capabilities and helping to plan for capabilities that we haven’t launched yet. You know how to think strategically about personas and audiences and creatively represent their interests to tell a story. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are excited to try new strategies and build things, and can take initiative with little direction.
What you’ll do:
- Develop positioning and messaging that differentiates from alternative solutions
- Define ideal customer profile and segmentation strategies
- Mine for testimonials, data, and other proof points that reinforce our position and message.
- Own product and feature launches and lead cross-functional team to launch readiness
- Work with Sales leadership to develop message training and enablement materials that support the sales motion
- Monitor the competitive landscape and provide insight and analysis. Identify our strengths and weaknesses relative to the competition and arm the sales team with the plays and tactics to win.
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Measure product/feature adoption and usage and refine go-to-market strategies as needed
You should apply if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in creating and executing marketing strategies, preferably in a SaaS, product-led organization
- Proven track record executing Product Marketing strategies that had impactful measurable results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to sell ideas through creative and innovative storytelling
- Experience launching products or product features with cross-departmental alignment, and tailoring communications to different audiences, both internally and externally
- Ability to understand industry concepts and product information and transform into compelling messages and marketing strategies that drive results.
- Positive, energetic team player excited about the opportunity to be a part of a growing company
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline
What we value:
- A desire to learn and grow
- Bias towards action
- A collaborative attitude, you derive joy from seeing others succeed
- Enthusiasm for, and interest in, how technology impacts the physical world we live in
Anvyl is a powerful tool that bridges the divide between supply chain teams, systems and suppliers to facilitate real-time collaboration, perform key tasks, centralize important information, automate processes, and gain deeper insights throughout the PO lifecycle from issuing a PO through to warehouse delivery.
We’re changing the way teams manage supply chains and are excited to have someone join the team ready to tell the story and make a global impact.
We’re a small company offering large-company benefits—health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, parental leave, snack and home office stipends, plus opportunity to receive educational expenses for design conferences, classes, or other means of skill growth.
We’re fully flexible with any work location in the United States. The majority of us work from home, but we do have an NYC office inside the awesome Company.co building (https://company.co/the-building/) near Grand Central. We also hold on-site gatherings a few times a year for team building activities, workshops, food, and fun.
Supply chain is a global challenge, and we believe a diverse and inclusive team is a competitive advantage to solving problems that span the world. It’s important to us that our candidates receive a fair hiring process. We encourage everyone who meets (or almost meets) the above job requirements to apply.
Salary Range: $130,000-145,000 commensurate with experience
POSTED Dec 27
Product Manager-Platform (Remote) at Arkestro
Who We Are
Arkestro is the leading Predictive Procurement Orchestration platform. Built to amplify the impact of procurement’s influence, Arkestro helps enterprises deliver a 2-5x lift on cost savings attributed to everyday purchasing and sourcing cycles. Top enterprises leverage Arkestro’s behavioral science, game theory and machine learning to predict and win faster value across every category of addressable spend.
Arkestro is scaling the first sourcing enablement software that conducts automated negotiations. Our system utilizes artificial intelligence to optimize savings for businesses. We serve businesses globally with our cloud-based system. We aim to streamline highly complex processes to deliver better user experiences. To continue improving towards these goals we are looking for an experienced Product Manager. They will be responsible for creating and managing product roadmaps. They will also work cross-functionally to ensure that customer and stakeholder needs are being met. If you have a strong background in Product Management, we’d love to speak with you.
Tools and Technologies We Use
- Project management and collaboration: Pivotal Tracker, Slack, Productboard, Miro, Asana
- Application stack: React, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL
- Workflow and Analytics: Intercom, Amplitude, Fullstory, Segment, AskNicely, Hubspot, Salesforce
- Data science and visualization: Dataiku, Verb, Python, SQL, Excel
- Define, own, and execute on the Product strategy and roadmap for the Arkestro Platform as well as our public API and integrations.
- Engage with customers, prospects, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into compelling solutions.
- Work closely with Data Science/Engineering to drive an efficient R&D process, from leading scrums to coordinating product releases.
- Collaborate with other members of the Product Management team to evaluate and prioritize any technical dependencies that the Platform team will need to address.
- Understand the architecture of the Arkestro platform and work closely with engineering to ensure that we are building an efficient and scalable product.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical major is preferred
- 2-5 years of enterprise SaaS experience in a Product role.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders and complex requirements.
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills
- Possesses a user-centric mindset.
- Experience with enterprise solutions, integrations, and/or managing an API platform.
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment.
- Experience with ERP/P2P systems and the surrounding ecosystem integrations is a plus
• Competitive salary and startup equity
• We are a remote-first team, but we like to get together for team building, design sprints, and customer visits
• We also have offices located in both Atlanta and San Francisco
• We are highly supportive of flexible work hours
• Unlimited PTO
• Generous 401k matching and healthcare, dental, and vision plans
• Full-time employees are given an initial budget of $1,500 for home office supplies
• Every employee is also given an annual budget of $1,000 for annual learning and development (i.e. books, conferences, courses)
Please note this job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Arkestro reserves the right to change duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice. Arkestro is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.